POLL: Do You Approve Or Disapprove Of President Trump's Job Performance?

Do You Approve Or Disapprove Of President Trump's Job Performance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Disapprove .

What happened to targeting drug costs ? Having wall st pay it’s fair share in taxes ?

Then there’s all that tweeting non sense .

Trump could fix world hunger and cure cancer and you'd disapprove.

Since he can't and won't be doing these things you'll just have to deal with people who say he has been a failure as president.
We deal with idiots by ignoring them.

With today's Rasmussen Reports poll showing Trump approval at 51%, i'd like to see where USMB stands on his approval. Cast your vote and post a comment. Thanks to all for participating.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

I don't believe that poll--what did they just call 500 FOX NEWS Sean Hannity watchers.As far as using James Comey as a criteria question.

Do you approve of James Comey. "Hell No" I think he should be prosecuted"--is a vote of approval for Donald Trump? You're joking right! Democrats hate Comey worse than Republicans do.:auiqs.jpg:

Republicans are going to get wiped out his coming November and there is no better indicator of a Presidential approval poll than that.

These special elections are the real POLL.

Two weeks ago a Wisconsin Supreme court open seat just went to a woman Democrat for the first time in 22 years, She won a dozen rural counties in Missouri, that typically are won by Republicans. They lost the 10th district seat a few months ago to a Democrat that Republicans had held for the last 17 years. Scott Walker is freaking out over these loss's, tweeting out this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Paul Ryan announced he's quiting. Doug Jones wins in Alabama, (black women came out in numbers never seen before to make that happen.) The 18th district in Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican, big steel district, that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, just turned blue. Connor Lamb won. A democrat hadn't won this seat in decades. New Jersey, Virginia have new Democrat governors. 15 Seats were up in the Virginia state house Democrats won all of them, women winning 11 of those seats. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in TEXAS. Ted Cruz is up for reelection facing a 40% Hispanic voting population. Trump's motorcade was booed in Atlanta, Georgia 2 months ago. These Presidential books--"Russian Roulette" & "Fire & Fury" are in the top 10 best sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books. 39 Republicans have already announced their early retirements, and will not seek reelection this coming November.
Scott Walker on Twitter
After Supreme Court loss, Scott Walker turns to fundraising with 'anger of the Left' warnings
Conor Lamb Wins Pennsylvania House Seat, Giving Democrats a Map for Trump Country
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play
A Record Number of House Republicans Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2018

Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell stated the other day, he knows a storm is coming but can't tell if it's going to be a Cat 3, 4 or 5.

These pictures say it's going to be a blue Tsunami on Republican seats all across this country.

2nd annual women's march January 20, 2018

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

For pictures of the 1st woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated, go to this link on this board. Scroll through the many pages, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The normal street protests over Trump.

Trump-protest-1024x709.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
pictures of trump street protests - Yahoo Image Search Results

The march for our lives protest March 18, 2018

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Held in 800 cities across this country.

Coming this November to a Republican seat near you.
blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

Huh??

With today's Rasmussen Reports poll showing Trump approval at 51%, i'd like to see where USMB stands on his approval. Cast your vote and post a comment. Thanks to all for participating.

I don't believe that poll--what did they just call 500 FOX NEWS Sean Hannity watchers.As far as using James Comey as a criteria question.

Do you approve of James Comey. "Hell No" I think he should be prosecuted"--is a vote of approval for Donald Trump? You're joking right! Democrats hate Comey worse than Republicans do.:auiqs.jpg:

Republicans are going to get wiped out his coming November and there is no better indicator of a Presidential approval poll than that.

These special elections are the real POLL.

Two weeks ago a Wisconsin Supreme court open seat just went to a woman Democrat for the first time in 22 years, She won a dozen rural counties in Missouri, that typically are won by Republicans. They lost the 10th district seat a few months ago to a Democrat that Republicans had held for the last 17 years. Scott Walker is freaking out over these loss's, tweeting out this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Paul Ryan announced he's quiting. Doug Jones wins in Alabama, (black women came out in numbers never seen before to make that happen.) The 18th district in Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican, big steel district, that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, just turned blue. Connor Lamb won. A democrat hadn't won this seat in decades. New Jersey, Virginia have new Democrat governors. 15 Seats were up in the Virginia state house Democrats won all of them, women winning 11 of those seats. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in TEXAS. Ted Cruz is up for reelection facing a 40% Hispanic voting population. Trump's motorcade was booed in Atlanta, Georgia 2 months ago. These Presidential books--"Russian Roulette" & "Fire & Fury" are in the top 10 best sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books. 39 Republicans have already announced their early retirements, and will not seek reelection this coming November.
Scott Walker on Twitter
After Supreme Court loss, Scott Walker turns to fundraising with 'anger of the Left' warnings
Conor Lamb Wins Pennsylvania House Seat, Giving Democrats a Map for Trump Country
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play
A Record Number of House Republicans Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2018

Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell stated the other day, he knows a storm is coming but can't tell if it's going to be a Cat 3, 4 or 5.

These pictures say it's going to be a blue Tsunami on Republican seats all across this country.

2nd annual women's march January 20, 2018

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

For pictures of the 1st woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated, go to this link on this board. Scroll through the many pages, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The normal street protests over Trump.

Trump-protest-1024x709.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
pictures of trump street protests - Yahoo Image Search Results

The march for our lives protest March 18, 2018

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Held in 800 cities across this country.

Coming this November to a Republican seat near you.
blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

Yeah, yeah, yeah..........Republicans and conservatism was also a dying regional party at the beginning of last November too wasn't it? And Hillary was a sure bet and being fitted for her crown. Keep believing. It's that or putting a bullet in your head isn't it?

Yeah, ya can't forget all those Democrat Fake News polls making such wild bizarre predictions...

Hmm, Trump holding strong at 66%.
LOL

And exactly what do you think that means...?

You do realize that rasmussen is a flyer by over 10 points?
Rasmussen is the only poll that got the 2016 election right.
Fucking moron… Those are polls predicting the popular vote. :eusa_doh:

Rasmussen was the only poll to get it wrong.

Notice how you almost always get it wrong too?
I notice that when my opinion differs from yours, you claim it means I'm wrong.

What is beyond doubt is that you're a puffed up blowhard.
It’s not an opinion, ya fucking moron. Those are polls of the popular vote.

That makes you wrong for claiming they were the only one to get it right. Your brain works backwards from normal folks.

And trump’s average job approval rating is an abysmal 41.6%, most of which comes from fucking morons who support him no matter what he does.

You're wrong. I never saw one Democrat Fake News poll claim their polling was based solely on the popular vote. If you have some links showing all those polls making that claim, please go ahead and provide them. Thanks.

LOL

That makes you wrong for claiming they were the only one to get it right. Your brain works backwards from normal folks.

And trump’s average job approval rating is an abysmal 41.6%, most of which comes from fucking morons who support him no matter what he does.

You're wrong. I never saw one Democrat Fake News poll claim their polling was based solely on the popular vote. If you have some links showing all those polls making that claim, please go ahead and provide them. Thanks.
You’ll have to name a poll since I have no ideas what you’re talking about when you hemorrhage about ”Democrat fake news polls?”

I don't have a "beast" actually --- I have a pet but I have no indication that he digs the Bossa Nova.

Bossa Nova is a high art form. Invented in 1958 by João Gilberto, who's still doing it. Can't nobody whine about it.
You're certainly not the first to deny supporting the Beast. It's a bit disingenuous, though perfectly understandable. She was very yucky.

What exactly is this "Beast" of which you yammer? On my screen the thread is about approval-disapproval of Rump.
I didn't think my attitude toward the Orange Beast was exactly a secret.

That said however, I'm absolutely willing to wax needlessly eloquent on the tangent of Bossa Nova, which I definitely do support. But that's not a 'beast' either --- more like a 'whisper'.
As I said, I get your denial. You have better reason than Judas did, for sure. God the woman was sleazy!

Rump is a woman now? :wtf:

Is he bleeding badly from a facelift? Is that why it's orange?

Who is 'Rump?' Oh yeah, you must be referring to fat-assed Hillary.
:udaman::iyfyus.jpg::thankusmile:

So far I and others would rate Trump as our worst president. I can't believe Americans voted for him, and of course most voters did not. We started with Washington and came down to this, incredible.

Well, here's a news flash, your beliefs do not comport with the election results. Learn to take it like a man we did for the past 8 years. Now it's your turn and we see nothing but childish hate.
:yes_text12::udaman:

So far I and others would rate Trump as our worst president. I can't believe Americans voted for him, and of course most voters did not. We started with Washington and came down to this, incredible.

coming from YOU,we all expected that.:biggrin: you are about as objective as the ones i mentioned who defend the governments atrocities all the time no matter how absurd they are,righwinger,yost,jake starkey,sayit,ect,ect.:biggrin:

Kicking USMB'S resident troll Rightwingers ass all up and down the forum.

Wrong, dumbfuck. They didn't just predict the popular vote. They predicted Hillary was gauranteed to win:

https://i.redditmedia.com/goWh6V6VH..._9nsIU.jpg?s=ad5d3ad76dc7504decb5b169787c162e

Our @PosterPolls model gives @HillaryClinton a 98.1% chance of winning the presidency

Disapprove .

What happened to targeting drug costs ? Having wall st pay it’s fair share in taxes ?

Then there’s all that tweeting non sense .
/----/Maybe if you sore losers would dial back your non stop attack on Trump with one fake accusation after the other, the President could focus on more things like drug pricing.
View attachment 188693
/----/Maybe if you sore losers would dial back your non stop attack on Trump with one fake accusation after the other, the President could focus on more things like drug pricing.
:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::thewave:

Oh look ^^^ another worthless poll to make rightards feel better.

:lmao:

Feel free to vote in this one.
Why would I waste the bandwidth on such a worthless poll? :dunno:

Aw, come on. Don't be like that. Ya gotta let go of that hate. It isn't good for you. Take care.

they can dish it out how WE had to suffer under Obomination and Bushwacker but when the shoe is on the other foot,they cant take it.:abgg2q.jpg:

they can sure dish it out but they sure cant take it when the shoe is on the other foot.
:iyfyus.jpg:

LOL

You’ll have to name a poll since I have no ideas what you’re talking about when you hemorrhage about ”Democrat fake news polls?”

I'll wait for those links showing the numerous Democrat Fake News pollsters claiming their polls solely reflected the popular vote. Because most i saw, focused on States' electoral votes. And most predicted a Hillary Clinton Landslide. So, go ahead and post your links. I'll wait.

It's your opion, dumbfuck, and it's wrong. Rasmussen is the only poll that predicted Trump would win. The others all said the chances that he would lose were 98%. Rasmussen got it right. The others got it wrong.

People support Trump because he is doing great things. Only bitter snowflakes are unhappy.

you DO know you are talking to a paid shill on the governments payroll right?:lmao: if his hero Hitlery had been elected,he would be acussing us of crying being ma about her destorying the country the way HE WHINES about trump.:laugh:

Wrong, dumbfuck. They didn't just predict the popular vote. They predicted Hillary was gauranteed to win:

https://i.redditmedia.com/goWh6V6VH..._9nsIU.jpg?s=ad5d3ad76dc7504decb5b169787c162e

Our @PosterPolls model gives @HillaryClinton a 98.1% chance of winning the presidency

No Democrat Fake News poll ever claimed it based polling solely on the popular vote. On the contrary, they predicted an electoral college Landslide for Hillary Clinton. That's fact. The poster who claimed otherwise, still hasn't provided links showing those pollsters made claims of solely relying on popular vote polling. But i'll give them some more time. I'm open minded.

He said Mexico would pay for the wall and that he would lock up Hillary. He also said he had the best people and they keep getting arrested. Big fail so far.
Had you been following the NON CONTROLLED government news,not fake news,the news not a mouthpiece for the government,you would know that the movement on hitlery is just now getting started.LOL Rome was not built in one day.:biggrin:

It's your opion, dumbfuck, and it's wrong. Rasmussen is the only poll that predicted Trump would win. The others all said the chances that he would lose were 98%. Rasmussen got it right. The others got it wrong.

People support Trump because he is doing great things. Only bitter snowflakes are unhappy.

you DO know you are talking to a paid shill on the governments payroll right?:lmao: if his hero Hitlery had been elected,he would be acussing us of crying being ma about her destorying the country the way HE WHINES about trump.:laugh:
I wouldn't surprise me if Faux worked for the government. Most of the snowflakes in here are parasites.

Forum List

Back