POLL: Do You Approve Or Disapprove Of President Trump's Job Performance?

Do You Approve Or Disapprove Of President Trump's Job Performance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm, Trump holding strong at 66%.
LOL

And exactly what do you think that means...?
Fucking moron… Those are polls predicting the popular vote. :eusa_doh:

Rasmussen was the only poll to get it wrong.

Notice how you almost always get it wrong too?
I notice that when my opinion differs from yours, you claim it means I'm wrong.

What is beyond doubt is that you're a puffed up blowhard.
It’s not an opinion, ya fucking moron. Those are polls of the popular vote.

That makes you wrong for claiming they were the only one to get it right. Your brain works backwards from normal folks.

And trump’s average job approval rating is an abysmal 41.6%, most of which comes from fucking morons who support him no matter what he does.

You're wrong. I never saw one Democrat Fake News poll claim their polling was based solely on the popular vote. If you have some links showing all those polls making that claim, please go ahead and provide them. Thanks.
You’ll have to name a poll since I have no ideas what you’re talking about when you hemorrhage about ”Democrat fake news polls?”

I'll wait for those links showing the numerous Democrat Fake News pollsters claiming their polls solely reflected the popular vote. Because most i saw, focused on States' electoral votes. And most predicted a Hillary Clinton Landslide. So, go ahead and post your links. I'll wait.

yeah and as we know,you will be waiting and waiting and waiting.LOL

With today's Rasmussen Reports poll showing Trump approval at 51%, i'd like to see where USMB stands on his approval. Cast your vote and post a comment. Thanks to all for participating.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®
You do realize that rasmussen is a flyer by over 10 points?
Rasmussen is the only poll that got the 2016 election right.

Wrong, dumbfuck. They didn't just predict the popular vote. They predicted Hillary was gauranteed to win:

https://i.redditmedia.com/goWh6V6VH..._9nsIU.jpg?s=ad5d3ad76dc7504decb5b169787c162e

Our @PosterPolls model gives @HillaryClinton a 98.1% chance of winning the presidency
Fucking moron... that wasn’t among the polls I showed you.

Put up or shut up time... post the Rasmussen poll you claim was closer than all the others......

LOL

That makes you wrong for claiming they were the only one to get it right. Your brain works backwards from normal folks.

And trump’s average job approval rating is an abysmal 41.6%, most of which comes from fucking morons who support him no matter what he does.

You're wrong. I never saw one Democrat Fake News poll claim their polling was based solely on the popular vote. If you have some links showing all those polls making that claim, please go ahead and provide them. Thanks.
You’ll have to name a poll since I have no ideas what you’re talking about when you hemorrhage about ”Democrat fake news polls?”

I'll wait for those links showing the numerous Democrat Fake News pollsters claiming their polls solely reflected the popular vote. Because most i saw, focused on States' electoral votes. And most predicted a Hillary Clinton Landslide. So, go ahead and post your links. I'll wait.
Since ”Democrat fake news polls,” is a figment of your conspiracy driven imagination, I’ll accept your inability to name even one as evidence of your surrender.

LOL

Probably means much more than the numerous Democrat Fake News polls out there. I mean, their recent track record is pretty dismal.
When a brain-dead con says, ”probably,” everything that follows is rightard bullshit.

Would you like me to post the numerous links showing how wrong Democrat Fake News polls have been in recent years? It won't be too difficult. This USMB poll is likely more credible than your numerous Democrat Fake News polls. It is what it is.

LOL

Probably means much more than the numerous Democrat Fake News polls out there. I mean, their recent track record is pretty dismal.
When a brain-dead con says, ”probably,” everything that follows is rightard bullshit.

Would you like me to post the numerous links showing how wrong Democrat Fake News polls have been in recent years? It won't be too difficult. This USMB poll is likely more credible than your numerous Democrat Fake News polls. It is what it is.
Did you not see the link I posted a link earlier to the polls I was talking about?

LOL

Since ”Democrat fake news polls,” is a figment of your conspiracy driven imagination, I’ll accept your inability to name even one as evidence of your surrender.

Oh ok, no links. So you admit you're wrong. Cool. Good on ya. :thup:

LOL

LOLOL

I posted the link earlier. <smh>

LOL

which means the chessgame is over and he has been checkmated by you and now he is doing this-:206: in defeat.:2up:

LOL

Did you not see the link I posted a link earlier to the polls I was talking about?

Again, no Democrat Fake News poll has ever claimed its polling was based solely on the popular vote. They just predicted a Landslide victory for Hillary Clinton. But if they did base all their polling solely on the popular vote, they're even more dumb and fake than i previously thought. US Elections are not decided by the popular vote.

which means the chessgame is over and he has been checkmated by you and now he is doing this-:206: in defeat.:2up:
I posted a link, ya flamin’ imbecile.

Shit... you putzes are like idiots in stereo.

With today's Rasmussen Reports poll showing Trump approval at 51%, i'd like to see where USMB stands on his approval. Cast your vote and post a comment. Thanks to all for participating.

I don't believe that poll--what did they just call 500 FOX NEWS Sean Hannity watchers.As far as using James Comey as a criteria question.

Do you approve of James Comey. "Hell No" I think he should be prosecuted"--is a vote of approval for Donald Trump? You're joking right! Democrats hate Comey worse than Republicans do.:auiqs.jpg:

Republicans are going to get wiped out his coming November and there is no better indicator of a Presidential approval poll than that.

These special elections are the real POLL.

Two weeks ago a Wisconsin Supreme court open seat just went to a woman Democrat for the first time in 22 years, She won a dozen rural counties in Missouri, that typically are won by Republicans. They lost the 10th district seat a few months ago to a Democrat that Republicans had held for the last 17 years. Scott Walker is freaking out over these loss's, tweeting out this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Paul Ryan announced he's quiting. Doug Jones wins in Alabama, (black women came out in numbers never seen before to make that happen.) The 18th district in Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican, big steel district, that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, just turned blue. Connor Lamb won. A democrat hadn't won this seat in decades. New Jersey, Virginia have new Democrat governors. 15 Seats were up in the Virginia state house Democrats won all of them, women winning 11 of those seats. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in TEXAS. Ted Cruz is up for reelection facing a 40% Hispanic voting population. Trump's motorcade was booed in Atlanta, Georgia 2 months ago. These Presidential books--"Russian Roulette" & "Fire & Fury" are in the top 10 best sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books. 39 Republicans have already announced their early retirements, and will not seek reelection this coming November.
Scott Walker on Twitter
After Supreme Court loss, Scott Walker turns to fundraising with 'anger of the Left' warnings
Conor Lamb Wins Pennsylvania House Seat, Giving Democrats a Map for Trump Country
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play
A Record Number of House Republicans Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2018

Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell stated the other day, he knows a storm is coming but can't tell if it's going to be a Cat 3, 4 or 5.

These pictures say it's going to be a blue Tsunami on Republican seats all across this country.

2nd annual women's march January 20, 2018

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

For pictures of the 1st woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated, go to this link on this board. Scroll through the many pages, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The normal street protests over Trump.

Trump-protest-1024x709.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
pictures of trump street protests - Yahoo Image Search Results

The march for our lives protest March 18, 2018

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Held in 800 cities across this country.

Coming this November to a Republican seat near you.
blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

Yeah, yeah, yeah..........Republicans and conservatism was also a dying regional party at the beginning of last November too wasn't it? And Hillary was a sure bet and being fitted for her crown. Keep believing. It's that or putting a bullet in your head isn't it?

Yeah, ya can't forget all those Democrat Fake News polls making such wild bizarre predictions...

The pictures & all the results of these special elections are not FAKE NEWS. You have effectively killed the Republican party by electing Trump, and it's going to be real noticable this coming November. Post # 143 on this thread explains it very well.

df99cfb35d5bb3b3f72dbb10dc70187e.jpg

Last edited:

You have no link supporting your claim. So stop embarrassing yourself. Democrat Fake News predicted an Electoral College Landslide for Hillary Clinton. I can post numerous links showing you that. But i'm kinda bored of you now. So i'm movin on. Take care.

You do realize that rasmussen is a flyer by over 10 points?

Trump is inept, incompetent, mendacious, and a callous bully who flips and flops on issues more so than any past candidate or elected official in recent memory.

He cannot get along with anyone, unless they kiss his ass and never tell him no. He is an embarrassment to America and a threat to ever person on our planet.

I don't believe that poll--what did they just call 500 FOX NEWS Sean Hannity watchers.As far as using James Comey as a criteria question.

Do you approve of James Comey. "Hell No" I think he should be prosecuted"--is a vote of approval for Donald Trump? You're joking right! Democrats hate Comey worse than Republicans do.:auiqs.jpg:

Republicans are going to get wiped out his coming November and there is no better indicator of a Presidential approval poll than that.

Two weeks ago a Wisconsin Supreme court open seat just went to a woman Democrat for the first time in 22 years, She won a dozen rural counties in Missouri, that typically are won by Republicans. They lost the 10th district seat a few months ago to a Democrat that Republicans had held for the last 17 years. Scott Walker is freaking out over these loss's, tweeting out this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Paul Ryan announced he's quiting. Doug Jones wins in Alabama, (black women came out in numbers never seen before to make that happen.) The 18th district in Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican, big steel district, that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, just turned blue. Connor Lamb won. A democrat hadn't won this seat in decades. New Jersey, Virginia have new Democrat governors. 15 Seats were up in the Virginia state house Democrats won all of them, women winning 11 of those seats. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in TEXAS. Ted Cruz is up for reelection facing a 40% Hispanic voting population. Trump's motorcade was booed in Atlanta, Georgia 2 months ago. These Presidential books--"Russian Roulette" & "Fire & Fury" are in the top 10 best sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books. 39 Republicans have already announced their early retirements, and will not seek reelection this coming November.
Scott Walker on Twitter
After Supreme Court loss, Scott Walker turns to fundraising with 'anger of the Left' warnings
Conor Lamb Wins Pennsylvania House Seat, Giving Democrats a Map for Trump Country
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play

Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell stated the other day, he knows a storm is coming but can't tell if it's going to be a Cat 3, 4 or 5.

These pictures say it's going to be a blue Tsunami on Republican seats all across this country.

For pictures of the 1st woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated, go to this link on this board. Scroll through the many pages, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Yeah, yeah, yeah..........Republicans and conservatism was also a dying regional party at the beginning of last November too wasn't it? And Hillary was a sure bet and being fitted for her crown. Keep believing. It's that or putting a bullet in your head isn't it?

Yeah, ya can't forget all those Democrat Fake News polls making such wild bizarre predictions...

The pictures & all these special elections are not FAKE NEWS. You have effectively killed the Republican party by electing Trump, and it's going to be real noticable this coming November. Post # 143 on this thread explains it very well.

Lemme guess, you voted 'Disapprove?' :rofl:

Scott Walker on Twitter

Woman's march pictures

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

The pictures & all the results of these special elections are not FAKE NEWS. You have effectively killed the Republican party by electing Trump, and it's going to be real noticable this coming November. Post # 143 on this thread explains it very well.

an act of desperation.i love it.comedy gold.:biggrin::haha:

Let the butthurt flow.:CryingCow:

A USMB poll more credible than a Democrat Fake News poll? Sure, probably.

You have no link supporting your claim. So stop embarrassing yourself. Democrat Fake News predicted an Electoral College Landslide for Hillary Clinton. I can post numerous links showing you that. But i'm kinda bored of you now. So i'm movin on. Take care.
You brain-addled psychopath — my link to the national polls is in post #148.

Don’t you ever tire of making a complete and utter ass of yourself??

14ndylk.jpg

Scott Walker on Twitter

Woman's march pictures

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

The pictures & all these special elections are not FAKE NEWS. You have effectively killed the Republican party by electing Trump, and it's going to be real noticable this coming November. Post # 143 on this thread explains it very well.

Lemme guess, you voted 'Disapprove?' :rofl:

Are you afraid to go back to post # 143 on this thread. There's a lot of Trump tards on this board that Trump could take a piss & crap on and they would still vote approve.

It's this new phenomena

trumpshockreuters.jpg

"There’s no doubt that Donald Trump has said many things that would have been political suicide for any other Republican. And almost every time he made one of these shocking statements, political analysts on both the left and the right predicted that he’d lose supporters because of it. But as we have clearly seen over the past year, they were dead wrong every time. Trump appears to be almost totally bulletproof.

Some believe that many of those who support Donald Trump do so because of ignorance — basically they are under-informed or misinformed about the issues at hand. When Trump tells them that crime is skyrocketing in the United States, or that the economy is the worst it’s ever been, they simply take his word for it.

The seemingly obvious solution would be to try to reach those people through political ads, expert opinions, and logical arguments that educate with facts. Except none of those things seem to be swaying any Trump supporters from his side, despite great efforts to deliver this information to them directly.

The Dunning-Kruger effect explains that the problem isn’t just that they are misinformed; it’s that they are completely unaware that they are misinformed. This creates a double burden.

Studies have shown that people who lack expertise in some area of knowledge often have a cognitive bias that prevents them from realizing that they lack expertise. As psychologist David Dunning puts it in an op-ed for Politico, “The knowledge and intelligence that are required to be good at a task are often the same qualities needed to recognize that one is not good at that task — and if one lacks such knowledge and intelligence, one remains ignorant that one is not good at the task. This includes political judgment.” Essentially, they’re not smart enough to realize they’re dumb.

And if one is under the illusion that they have sufficient or even superior knowledge, then they have no reason to defer to anyone else’s judgment. This helps explain why even nonpartisan experts — like military generals and Independent former Mayor of New York/billionaire CEO Michael Bloomberg — as well as some respected Republican politicians, don’t seem to be able to say anything that can change the minds of loyal Trump followers.

Out of immense frustration, some of us may feel the urge to shake a Trump supporter and say, “Hey! Don’t you realize that he’s an idiot?!” No. They don’t. That may be hard to fathom, but that’s the nature of the Dunning-Kruger effect — one’s ignorance is completely invisible to them.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters' brains

You have elected the most depised--hated man in the history of this Nation, and they're going to show up to vote this coming November.

Where does all this blatant IGNORANCE come from?

57c08d44b996eb94008b4be1-1136-852.png

Since reading hasn't killed anyone yet you might want to try this one out.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

foxnewscar2.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back