POLL: Do You Support War With Iran?

Do You Support War With Iran

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Saudi Arabia is a classic straddling state. It combats Sunni extremism while at the same time nurturing it. They’re like a man holding a tiger by the ears. If the man lets go of the tiger, it will devour him.”
The Saudis are more afraid of Iran than they are of ISIS. Iran is Shiite. And ISIS, for all its evil, is Sunni.
...from the Saudi perspective a Sunni caliphate is far preferable to a Shiite Crescent that stretches from Iran to Lebanon."
Daniel Silva

Things have the potential to be different, now that we have a President who doesn't bow to the Saudi King.

Shiites can never defeat Sunnis. Their numbers are tiny compared to Sunni numbers. It's something like 90%-10%. There's just far more Sunnis in the world than there are Shiites. It's not even close.

But regardless, it's not our issue. It never has been. We need to scale things back bigtime in the Middle East. All our meddling over there is only gonna lead to more Americans being slaughtered.

"Shiites can never defeat Sunnis."

You bring that up.....why?

Because it's why the Saudis want the US to attack Iran. They're very angry about the rising influence of Shiite Iran in the region. But like i said, Shiites can't possibly win a war with the Sunnis. Only 10% of the world's Muslims are Shiites. They wouldn't stand a chance in a global conflict. And I don't wanna go to war to defend the Saudis regardless. I despise that country.

The Saudis don't give a crap about "global" anything. If Iran gets a nuclear weapon, how will the Saudis stand up to them?

Why are the Saudis allowed to have Nukes, but the Iranians aren't? See, you Warmongers just refuse to see things from the Iranian perspective. But regardless, i don't wanna go to war because the Saudis are upset. To hell with em. I'm sick of all of them over there. I want out. I don't want my Government meddling over there anymore. Come home.

The Saudis don't have nukes you imbecile!

Pussy Cats compared to ISIS and Al Qaeda. Not saying they were good folks, but they were the far safer alternative. Al Qaeda and ISIS were non-existent in Iraq and Syria before the wars. Our constant meddling really has opened Pandora's Box over there.

Wrong again-------ISIS is DA CALIPHATE------muhummad the rapist of mecca, created the CALIPHATE------his successor-----the dog UMAR-----spread the filth. You want to call
muhummad and the Koran a PANDORA's box??? fine with me

None of what you said has anything to do with the US. How and why did all that become our problem? Why are we in all those Middle East nations? Let's get out.

I have a bias because I read the islamo Nazi literature way back in the mid 1950s ---when I was a child------------the big issue presented in the stuff written in the 1930s was -------"AIN't no business of ours that
ADOLF IS KING OF GERMANY" Other than the islamo Nazi literature -----my other reading
materials included SUPERMAN AND BATMAN------heroes for TRUTH, JUSTICE and THE AMERICAN
WAY-----------I saw the irony between your point of view and the IDEAL AMERCAN

You didn't answer the questions. How and why has all that become our problem? Why are we in all those Middle East countries? Let's get out. We don't belong there.
Tell them to stop murdering westerners and leave us alone.

Thomas Jefferson was right for sending the Marines over there to kill the Islamo terrorists.

That's not what that was about, it had nothing to do with religion and everything to do with stopping piracy and the freedom of the seas.

SUPPORT war with iran , sure , if the USA decides to go to war with iran , sure . And war with China and Russia if they decide to get involved , so yes , sure !!

You too need to enlist today, if you want to send another generation of Americans sent into harms way; you ought to lead the way. Lead by example, and take trump over the top with you! That is, "over the parapet of a trench and into battle" as a hero of the past once did.
------------------------------------------------------------ if anyone goes it'll be your kids , grandkids and young mothers and fathers kids both male and female Wrycatcher !!

Well, let's just put it all out there. Let's just ask the question. We all know tensions are rapidly coming to a boiling point between the US and Iran. It does appear an attack on Iran is imminent. So, do you support a war with Iran?

Vote and share your thoughts.

no

boy or boy , and you libs and youngers , women and millenial guys voted for mrobama and he has left you boneheads and your kids with concerns to be worried about for a long long time [chuckle] !!

Discouraging to see that nearly one in five posters here favor unnecessary, ghastly conflict, death and destruction.

Talk about 'sad'!

Oh great, quoting convicted pedophiles.

Clearly you have no idea how the Deep State operates.

For those who are above bribes, they bring you down in otherways.

Whether he was or was not, is not for me to ascertain. All of the establishment is corrupt with that sin. Some of the bureaucrats are not, but they can make the charge stick.

It is the black mail they use to keep those that know things in line.

I suppose you never heard of Pizzagate either, eh?

None of that is important. What is important is what he knows. You are using the fact that the "law" has convicted him, or used a honeypot to silence the truth to distract you. Address the point, do not use a "poisoning the well" Ad hominem fallacy.

It's important to look into how he was entrapped.

Anonymous hacks darknet hosting site, leaks pedophile database

Discouraging to see that nearly one in five posters here favor unnecessary, ghastly conflict, death and destruction.

Talk about 'sad'!

Oh great, quoting convicted pedophiles.

Clearly you have no idea how the Deep State operates.

For those who are above bribes, they bring you down in otherways.

Whether he was or was not, is not for me to ascertain. All of the establishment is corrupt with that sin. Some of the bureaucrats are not, but they can make the charge stick.

It is the black mail they use to keep those that know things in line.

I suppose you never heard of Pizzagate either, eh?

None of that is important. What is important is what he knows. You are using the fact that the "law" has convicted him, or used a honeypot to silence the truth to distract you. Address the point, do not use a "poisoning the well" Ad hominem fallacy.

It's important to look into how he was entrapped.

Anonymous hacks darknet hosting site, leaks pedophile database

:spinner:

Shiites can never defeat Sunnis. Their numbers are tiny compared to Sunni numbers. It's something like 90%-10%. There's just far more Sunnis in the world than there are Shiites. It's not even close.

But regardless, it's not our issue. It never has been. We need to scale things back bigtime in the Middle East. All our meddling over there is only gonna lead to more Americans being slaughtered.

"Shiites can never defeat Sunnis."

You bring that up.....why?

Because it's why the Saudis want the US to attack Iran. They're very angry about the rising influence of Shiite Iran in the region. But like i said, Shiites can't possibly win a war with the Sunnis. Only 10% of the world's Muslims are Shiites. They wouldn't stand a chance in a global conflict. And I don't wanna go to war to defend the Saudis regardless. I despise that country.

The Saudis don't give a crap about "global" anything. If Iran gets a nuclear weapon, how will the Saudis stand up to them?

Why are the Saudis allowed to have Nukes, but the Iranians aren't? See, you Warmongers just refuse to see things from the Iranian perspective. But regardless, i don't wanna go to war because the Saudis are upset. To hell with em. I'm sick of all of them over there. I want out. I don't want my Government meddling over there anymore. Come home.

The Saudis don't have nukes you imbecile!
Like I said, he's Waters World fodder.

Nobody should want war. We all know what war means: pain, destruction, economic crisis and then rebuilding a devasted country. :(
The best thing is always say no to war (with some exceptions of course) ;)
In this case if the USA will make war against Iran I'm pretty sure Russia and maybe China won't be happy...and this situation could cause a world war (maybe a nuclear war, who knows). :frown:
Why don't they talk each other: USA, Iran, Russia and China could meet and talk and maybe find a satisfying agreement for all of them :)

As long as Iran is hell bent on rejecting the US dollar as a reserve currency, I don't see away out of this.

The MSM will have everyone believe this is about "terrorism," treaty violations, aggression, or other such nonsense.

This is about economics, oil and currency.

It was in the cards even before Trump and the new congress were sworn in.

As Iran Dumps Dollar, Congress Quietly Slips in Bill for ‘Use of Force Against Iran’
As Iran Dumps Dollar, Congress Quietly Slips in Bill for 'Use of Force Against Iran'

Bill To Pre-Emptively Attack Iran Introduced In Congress
Bill To Pre-Emptively Attack Iran Introduced In Congress
blogger-image-911689737.jpg

H.J.Res.10 - Authorization of Use of Force Against Iran Resolution
Text - H.J.Res.10 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Authorization of Use of Force Against Iran Resolution

I'm an American. I just don't buy into Warmonger Bullshite. Iran is no threat to the US. Just like Iraq wasn't.

Say that again when Iran starts mining the Straits of Hormuz.

More Warmonger 'False Flag' Bullshite. Iran's economy relies heavily on open passage through the Straits of Hormuz. It would have nothing to gain by mining it. Just like it has nothing to gain by attacking the US. I'll dismiss any such accusations as being False Flag attempts by the Warmongers.

So that is why they have done so in the past?

Go find a good book on the recent history of the world that is not written by a liberal with an agenda.

Stop buying into Warmonger Bullshite. Go back and research how many preposterous lies the Bush Administration told to get us into the Iraq War blunder. Lies like Iraq being involved with 9/11, 'Mobile Chemical/Biological Weapon Units,' and of course the grand lie of them all... WMD's.

The reality was, Iraq barely even had a military. The 'No-Fly Zones' and crippling sanctions, rendered it a weak defenseless nation. It was no threat to anyone. And it certainly didn't have anything to do with 9/11. That was our 'Good Friends' the Saudis.

Why should I waste my time looking for your so-called lies that never existed in the first place?

You know less about this topic than your average liberals which is nothing at all.

not true, he knows the propaganda

With the Saudi connections to Pakistan, nuclear arms may just be awaiting shipment.

So you've never seen a minority rule a majority?

You should pick up a book once in a while.

Alawites are a case in point, and right in the region in question.

"Alawites make up just 10% to 15% of Syria’s population, and they are usually presented as fervent supporters of Mr. Assad."
Syria’s Alawites: The People Behind Assad

Hafez Assad, and his rise to power in Syria:
"Syria itself became a vast prison, a place where fax machines were outlawed and a misplaced word about the ruler would result in a trip to the Mezzeh, the notorious hilltop prison in western Damascus....controlled by the Alawites, as was the Syrian military.

Within a decade of his ascent however, much of the country's Sunni majority was no longer content to be ruled by an Alawite peasant from Qurdaha. Bombs exploded regularly in Damascus, and in June 1979 a member of the Muslim Brotherhood killed at least fifty Alawite cadets in the dining hall of the Aleppo military academy. A year later, Islamic militants hurled a pair of grenades at the ruler during a diplomatic function....[Assad's brother] declared all-out war on the Brotherhood and its Sunni Muslim supporters....eight hundred political prisoners were slaughtered in their cells."
Daniel Silva

In a global conflict, the Sunnis would easily crush the Shiites. Sunnis make up 90% of the world's Muslims. But regardless, i don't support going to war to help the Saudis. I think it's an evil country.

Now you're sounding like a child.

1. I just told you the facts about Syria....
"Alawites make up just 10% to 15% of Syria’s population, and they are usually presented as fervent supporters of Mr. Assad."
Syria’s Alawites: The People Behind Assad

2. Why would you pretend that versions of Islam wouldn't work together against their enemy, western civilization.

3. Are you so ignorant that you don't know that 7th century savages control Iran, and await war that will release the Mahdi, who's been hiding in a well since the 9th century.

You're really sounding pretty ignorant.

Here, i'll be more blunt. I don't give a damn about Sunnis. Shiites, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, or whatever. None of that mayhem should have ever been any of our business. It's time to get out. No good is gonna come out of our endless meddling over there. It's only gonna lead to more Americans being killed. So, fuck em all as far as i'm concerned. I just want out.

But I'm concerned about our nation.

Protecting it means stamping out the disease at its source.

Not gonna happen if we continue all the meddling over there. Our Government is part of the disease.

Your lack of geo-political understanding is the real 'disease.'

Say that again when Iran starts mining the Straits of Hormuz.

More Warmonger 'False Flag' Bullshite. Iran's economy relies heavily on open passage through the Straits of Hormuz. It would have nothing to gain by mining it. Just like it has nothing to gain by attacking the US. I'll dismiss any such accusations as being False Flag attempts by the Warmongers.

Go find a good book on the recent history of the world that is not written by a liberal with an agenda.

Stop buying into Warmonger Bullshite. Go back and research how many preposterous lies the Bush Administration told to get us into the Iraq War blunder. Lies like Iraq being involved with 9/11, 'Mobile Chemical/Biological Weapon Units,' and of course the grand lie of them all... WMD's.

The reality was, Iraq barely even had a military. The 'No-Fly Zones' and crippling sanctions, rendered it a weak defenseless nation. It was no threat to anyone. And it certainly didn't have anything to do with 9/11. That was our 'Good Friends' the Saudis.

Why should I waste my time looking for your so-called lies that never existed in the first place?

You know less about this topic than your average liberals which is nothing at all.

I know truth and reality. Y'all Warmongers are the ones who are poor lost souls. But hey, i still try to educate you. I believe some of you will get it eventually. I'm an optimist.

I know truth and reality. Y'all Warmongers are the ones who are poor lost souls. But hey, i still try to educate you. I believe some of you will get it eventually. I'm an optimist.

oh----go right ahead and start "educating" Just what truth and reality do you imagine you know----
I would also be interested in your "credentials"

oh----go right ahead and start "educating" Just what truth and reality do you imagine you know----
I would also be interested in your "credentials"

I've been educating you all throughout this thread. But hey, you wanna be willfully ignorant, so be it i guess. To me, you Warmongers are just Archie Bunker cliches. You're like Neanderthals. But like i said, i'll continue educating y'all anyway. I truly believe some of you will get it eventually.

so true------the OP is flawed. No one is actually suggesting WAR with Iran-----In my opinion
Iran should be treated in the same way Germany should have been treated in 1933----someone should
have put a bullet in the head of Adolf Circa 1970 ---someone should have put a bullet in the
head of Saddam. about the same time that someone should have put a bullet in the head of Hafez
Assad -------a few years later someone should have put a bullet in the head of KHOMEINI

Uh, you do know assassinating foreign leaders is illegal, and is an act of war? Don't ya?
Uh, you do know assassinating foreign leaders is illegal, and is an act of war? Don't ya?
Khadafy agrees.

Y'all Warmongers are bizarre. In your warped minds, the rule of law doesn't apply to the US. It only applies to others. Gee, i wonder why so many around the world hate the US?

I don't wonder------I am familiar with the propaganda

Y'all Warmongers truly believe the rule of law doesn't apply to the US. You think it only applies to other nations. It's a big reason why we're stuck in this state of perpetual war.
Body Bags for Geneva

Just the opposite. It's because our fighting men are handcuffed by the air-conditioned ethics of the Rules of Engagement that we don't finish off our enemies quickly and decisively.

Funny how you leftards were so silent when Obama invaded Libya and Syria.

I wasn't silent. And i'm not a Leftist either.
Anyone who goes around calling people warmongers is a leftard.

I just call em like i see em. But i'm not a Leftist.
Because of pacifists letting Hitler take the Rhineland because they did not want a conflict, 60 million people died a violent death in the next 7 years. Their blood is on the hands of pacifists.

Oh Gawd, the tired 'Nazi' meme. Man, you Warmongers really have run out of material for justifying endless war. The 'Nazis?' Really?
Ah, Dresden! Love the Aroma of Roast Nazi in the Morning!

The Nazislamis follow Hitler's favorite religion. Sometimes Godwin gets it right.

Well, let's just put it all out there. Let's just ask the question. We all know tensions are rapidly coming to a boiling point between the US and Iran. It does appear an attack on Iran is imminent. So, do you support a war with Iran?

Vote and share your thoughts.
We can safely assume that those who voted yes have signed up for the front lines or signed their children up.
Chickenhawks Will Be an Extinct Species

Been there, done that. Your turn now. And no deferments for college students, people get drafted randomly into the National Guard and Reserves, etc.

In a global conflict, the Sunnis would easily crush the Shiites. Sunnis make up 90% of the world's Muslims. But regardless, i don't support going to war to help the Saudis. I think it's an evil country.
Well yeah, in terms of numbers, but the majority of Sunnis are moderate, despite Saudi Arabia, ISIS and several of the Gulf States. African countries, Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey, Central Asian republics and so on are mainly Sunni and would not go to war over their brand of Islam.

not the whole story-------besides Shiites hating sunnis-----there are sunni tribes at odds too. ---to me the most important and dangerous alliance today is between RUSSIA AND THE SHIITE-SHIT of the world ----which
kinda includes the alawite shit of Syria-------alawites are the RULING minority in Syria. Interestingly the RULING SUNNIS of Iraq -------were also a minority------the MAJORITY Shiites could not get into control until
recently and then not really
Don't get me wrong, I'm also not a fan of Iran helping Hezbollah and the Syrian government, but I don't think the bond between Iran and Russia is that tight:
Iran: Russia stops using air base for strikes in Syria

Forum List

Back