Poll: Espionage defendants are typically denied bail, so Trump could be detained pending trial

Will Trump be denied bail?

• Total voters

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
352989304_673256171572627_3359067281901910484_n.jpg

Considering the judge in this case, Aileen Cannon, I doubt Trump will be denied bail. However, I think he should be denied bail - and it would likely speed up the trial. What do you think?

Last edited:
Won't happen. He'll be released without any bail. They won't ask for any. He won't even have to surrender his passport. He's running for President after all. If he runs, he's done. And they'll pursue him to the ends of the Earth if he runs.

Run, Donny, Run!!!! (with apologies to Forest Gump).

Won't happen. He'll be released without any bail. They won't ask for any. He won't even have to surrender his passport. He's running for President after all. If he runs, he's done. And they'll pursue him to the ends of the Earth if he runs.

Run, Donny, Run!!!! (with apologies to Forest Gump).

I hear you - but the word ESPIONAGE keeps sticking in my mind. That's some very serious stuff.

Read the full indictment here.

Kidnapping is a federal offense. Maybe Don and Ron will be cellies.
Whatever Republican wins the nomination will face the same persecution.

Crispy Cream thinks he's in with the NWO. He's not. He's also on deck.

352989304_673256171572627_3359067281901910484_n.jpg

Considering the judge in this case, Aileen Cannon, I doubt Trump will be denied bail. However, I think he should be denied bail - and it would likely speed up the trial. What do you think?
The prosecutor in this case was behind corrupting the IRS in 2010.

The whole bureau!

The prosecutor in this case was behind corrupting the IRS in 2010.

The whole bureau!

This is Eric Holder. Weaponize every branch of government for partisan purposes. Truth and law out the window...

Solution = well, maybe not Sessions and Wray...

He may have to surrender his passport.

I don't think this judge will require bail. The one who replaces her may reconsider.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back