Poll: Espionage defendants are typically denied bail, so Trump could be detained pending trial

Will Trump be denied bail?

• Total voters
Will we ever see a day when Trump doesn't dominate the news 24/7?

Did you cast one or more votes for Trump?
Yes, I voted for Trump both times.

There was no way in Hell I could vote for Hillary seeing how she handled classified information by putting it on an unauthorized and improperly secured server. Plus there were rumors the Hillary was busy making a fortune selling her influence to the highest bidder.

Joe Biden showed signs of early dementia when he ran against Trump. The fact that he was so opposed to civilians owning semi-automatic rifles and even 9mm handguns also was a major factor.

Now if there is evidence that Trump mishandled classified data then in my opinion he should be prosecuted. However there is plenty of evidence that Hillary mishandled classified data so she should also face charges.

Then we have Joe Biden who has been collecting classified documents all the way back to the time was a Senator stealing the documents from a SCIF. He also appears to have been busy selling his influence to the highest bidder using his son, Hunter, as a bagman.

If Trump truly mishandled classified information (and there are arguments that he didn’t from knowledgeable legal sources) then my vote will go to someone else.

ONE RULE OF LAW FOR EVERYBODY. Just because you are a Democrat should not mean you are above the rule of law.

There was no way in Hell I could vote for Hillary seeing how she handled classified information by putting it on an unauthorized and improperly secured server. Plus there were rumors the Hillary was busy making a fortune selling her influence to the highest bidder.

Joe Biden showed signs of early dementia when he ran against Trump. The fact that he was so opposed to civilians owning semi-automatic rifles and even 9mm handguns also was a major factor.

Now if there is evidence that Trump mishandled classified data then in my opinion he should be prosecuted. However there is plenty of evidence that Hillary mishandled classified data so she should also face charges.

Then we have Joe Biden who has been collecting classified documents all the way back to the time was a Senator stealing the documents from a SCIF. He also appears to have been busy selling his influence to the highest bidder using his son, Hunter, as a bagman.

If Trump truly mishandled classified information (and there are arguments that he didn’t from knowledgeable legal sources) then my vote will go to someone else.

ONE RULE OF LAW FOR EVERYBODY. Just because you are a Democrat should not mean you are above the rule of law.

Jonathan "1Stands" Turley, and some random asshole from the American Thinker.

Must I read that shit?

352989304_673256171572627_3359067281901910484_n.jpg

Considering the judge in this case, Aileen Cannon, I doubt Trump will be denied bail. However, I think he should be denied bail - and it would likely speed up the trial. What do you think?
I have no doubt the xiden admin will try to hold him…this is the only path to victory for him i the election

usa-election_clinton2.jpg

Why? Is that what you thought about Hillary? :rolleyes-41:

Are you telling me you don't remember the broadway play with a Trump look-alike depicting julius ceasar getting stabbed to death?

And democrats masturbated to it night after night ( then applauded with one hand).

TrumpStabbed1.jpg

Trump won’t be denied bail and he won’t go to prison. Thinking he will is just a liberal wet dream.

Looking forward, I believe he will be offered a plea deal that will keep him out of prison in return for accepting a judgement without appeal that bars him from federal office forever.

Are you telling me you don't remember the broadway play with a Trump look-alike depicting julius ceasar getting stabbed to death?

And democrats masturbated to it night after night ( then applauded with one hand).

View attachment 793784
I don’t usually obsess about trivial things, so while I do remember it, thinking it’s some sort of touchstone is kind of wired. It’s like thinking Li’l Abner is a documentary about southern life.

352989304_673256171572627_3359067281901910484_n.jpg

Considering the judge in this case, Aileen Cannon, I doubt Trump will be denied bail. However, I think he should be denied bail - and it would likely speed up the trial. What do you think?

Oh, 100% bail. Zero chance he'll be kept behind bars unless convicted.

Or commits further crimes.

Looking forward, I believe he will be offered a plea deal that will keep him out of prison in return for accepting a judgement without appeal that bars him from federal office forever.
The only plea I see him taking is an Alford plea in which you concede the prosecution has enough evidence to convict, but the defendant doesn’t admit guilt. I don’t think such a plea should be accepted. No admission, no mercy. It’s the kind of justice he would mete out, if he were on the other side.

I don’t usually obsess about trivial things, so while I do remember it, thinking it’s some sort of touchstone is kind of wired. It’s like thinking Li’l Abner is a documentary about southern life.
Drawn by a guy from Amesbury, Ma.

Forum List

Back