Poll: Espionage defendants are typically denied bail, so Trump could be detained pending trial

Will Trump be denied bail?

• Total voters
Well...yeah, of course. I'm pretty sure I've not said otherwise. Why would they? Even if they did...he'd just pay.
He'll be released on his own recognizance. Now, as to whether or not said release will have the usual standard conditions is a good question.

Now stupid..stupid is using an analogy that leaves your side the loser---while throwing in some racist pejoratives~
I’m not sure what your second paragraph is referencing.

I'd say his close relationship with Russia would make him a likely flight risk.
You would say that because you’re easily mislead and you’re a moron.
They should make him post a large bail, and wear an ankle bracelet.
No bail is required. No monitor is required.

Bail isn’t to satisfy your moronic partisan itch. It’s designed to insure that a person charged with any crime in court returns to court as the court requires.

There’s no chance and zero risk that President Trump would miss any court dates.

Trump faces up to 20 years in prison

The indictment comes with a whopping 37 counts against Trump himself. This includes 31 counts for the alleged willful retention of national defense documents, with a maximum imprisonment term of 10 years and a $100,000 fine. The counts also include conspiracy to corrupt justice, withholding a document or record, corruptly concealing a document or record, concealing a document in a federal investigation, scheme to conceal, and false statements and representation. None of the counts have a mandatory minimum sentence, but they have maximum sentences of five to 10 years, and maximum fines of $250,000 per count.

You would say that because you’re easily mislead and you’re a moron.

No bail is required. No monitor is required.

Bail isn’t to satisfy your moronic partisan itch. It’s designed to insure that a person charged with any crime in court returns to court as the court requires.

There’s no chance and zero risk that President Trump would miss any court dates.
If you weren't wrong with such impressive frequency, I might give a shit about your braying, but alas...

If you weren't wrong with such impressive frequency, I might give a shit about your braying, but alas...
But again. Your claim is false and everything you post is more than suspect because of your track record of being dishonest.

So, stop crying and dedicate the balance of your worthless life to making amends. Give honesty a try … someday.

But again. Your claim is false and everything you post is more than suspect because of your track record of being dishonest.

So, stop crying and dedicate the balance of your worthless life to making amends. Give honesty a try … someday.
Your lack of integrity, though clearly a virtue in your chosen profession, is tedious.

352989304_673256171572627_3359067281901910484_n.jpg

Considering the judge in this case, Aileen Cannon, I doubt Trump will be denied bail. However, I think he should be denied bail - and it would likely speed up the trial. What do you think?
/——-/ I think you Trump Haters should jump in front of a speeding bus.

Your lack of integrity, though clearly a virtue in your chosen profession, is tedious.
Zzz. Your dishonesty was just hologhted. And just like that you basically mimic my observation about you, dishonestly attempting to transpose it.

You are dishonest and unoriginal.

Forum List

Back