Poll: Espionage defendants are typically denied bail, so Trump could be detained pending trial

Will Trump be denied bail?

• Total voters
He won't be denied bail. He's innocent. The charges are bogus. If they do try to hold him, I'd like to see the jail overrun by patriots to free him like the Alamo was overrun by nasty greasy. wetbacks
I say he guilty, another one that didn't read the indictment.

So, will Tuesday be Trump's last day of freedom? Just imagine the outrage...
Just imagining the outrage when he's your president again.

I hope you are creating a firestorm that will wipe out everything you value. You deserve whatever President Trump decides to do with your fat corrupt asses

Last edited:
Just imagining the outrage when he's your president again.

I hope you are creating a firestorm that will wipe out everything you value. You deserve whatever President Trump decides to do you your fat corrupt asses
You're kind of a loser.

I find it alarming that so many in Management are losers, like you.

Donald Trump has been duly charged with a number of serious felonies. These are the consequences of putting a manifest moron in the WH (for evidence of his condition, see

Given This Week's Developments, It's Time To Admit That APSA Nailed It...).​

What were you thinking, if at all?

(Now do the cowardly, unprincipled thing you do)

352989304_673256171572627_3359067281901910484_n.jpg

Considering the judge in this case, Aileen Cannon, I doubt Trump will be denied bail. However, I think he should be denied bail - and it would likely speed up the trial. What do you think?
Trump, with his lie & incitement to violence is a threat to national security & should be denied bail.

Forum List

Back