Poll: Espionage defendants are typically denied bail, so Trump could be detained pending trial

Will Trump be denied bail?

• Total voters
Won't happen. He'll be released without any bail. They won't ask for any. He won't even have to surrender his passport. He's running for President after all. If he runs, he's done. And they'll pursue him to the ends of the Earth if he runs.

Run, Donny, Run!!!! (with apologies to Forest Gump).

Agree with this. Putting him in jail would be inflammatory and it's not necessary. He's gambling he can beat the rap with juror nullification.

Who is going to provide a reason for the jury to nullify?

Are you expecting Grifty to take the stand?

He's a guilty motherfucker for sure and in a just world we wouldn't even need a trial, but we don't live in a fair or just world and it's going to be hard to find 12 people who can completely get past the politics of this.

352989304_673256171572627_3359067281901910484_n.jpg

Considering the judge in this case, Aileen Cannon, I doubt Trump will be denied bail. However, I think he should be denied bail - and it would likely speed up the trial. What do you think?
lol 9 more pages of loony TDS raving.

He's a guilty motherfucker for sure and in a just world we wouldn't even need a trial, but we don't live in a fair or just world and it's going to be hard to find 12 people who can completely get past the politics of this.
I can see holdouts, but not nullification.

But if Grifty doesn't give his holdouts anything to cling to, I expect pressure from other jurors will bring them into the fold.

Aren't you insisting Grifty is above actual indictments?
/——-/ Apparently, neither you nor anyone in you family and circle of friends have ever been indicted for a crime they didn’t commit. And wasn’t your hero Hildabeast indicted but found not guilty? Eh?

Sure.

Now these are real indictments...

There's a major difference.
You have to believe it first. Once our central government enlarged and then pushed agendas, we have what other nations in history have experienced. Except the internal strife and/or wars that whittles down the population yet. The Western Hemisphere is not immune to this result.

Forum List

Back