Poll: Espionage defendants are typically denied bail, so Trump could be detained pending trial

Will Trump be denied bail?

• Total voters
Understood, but government employees do unclassified business on computers all the time. Hillary's contention is that she thought she wasn't doing classified business remotely. There's no evidence to contradict what she said. There's plenty of evidence to suggest that her decision to communicate on a private server was a bad idea, and both the IG and James Comey said as much, but that's not a criminal indictment kind of statement.
Hillary had highly classified data on her server.

Hillary is not uneducated and she is definitely intelligent. The data would not have to be marked as classified for a person in Hillary’s position to realize it was classified.

Hillary Clinton's private email server contained information that was classified at a higher level than "top secret," the inspector general of the intelligence community told members of Congress in a letter obtained by CBS News.

The server Clinton used as secretary of state contained "several dozen emails containing classified information determined by the [intelligence community] element to be at the CONFIDENTIAL, SECRET, and TOP SECRET/SAP levels," the inspector general, Charles McCullough, wrote in the letter, which was first reported by Fox News. "SAP" stands for special access programs, which carry a classification level higher than top secret.

Former CIA Director David Petraeus was sentenced to two years' probation and fined $100,000 for sharing similarly classified information with Paula Broadwell, his biographer and mistress.

There's nothing like a web site with lots of different colored and different sized text to betray their utter lunacy.

conspiracy-theory.jpg
c3po-i-see-your-point.gif

Hillary is not uneducated and she is definitely intelligent. The data would not have to be marked as classified for a person in Hillary’s position to realize it was classified.

Hillary Clinton's private email server contained information that was classified at a higher level than "top secret," the inspector general of the intelligence community told members of Congress in a letter obtained by CBS News.

The server Clinton used as secretary of state contained "several dozen emails containing classified information determined by the [intelligence community] element to be at the CONFIDENTIAL, SECRET, and TOP SECRET/SAP levels," the inspector general, Charles McCullough, wrote in the letter, which was first reported by Fox News. "SAP" stands for special access programs, which carry a classification level higher than top secret.

Former CIA Director David Petraeus was sentenced to two years' probation and fined $100,000 for sharing similarly classified information with Paula Broadwell, his biographer and mistress.

Yeah, she was the SOS, so there would be classified info, and it was supposed to be trafficked through government servers.

But Hillary had her own built, and it was probably better, more secure, and faster than the government servers.

She still was supposed to have all her stuff go through government servers. :dunno:

Then she told Congress to fuck off and all kinds of stuff.

Not just any white underwear.

Tighty Whitey underwear. ;)

Apparently you're not man enough to. Soy Boy.

Real men wear tighty whiteys and know how to tie a Double Windsor.

Prove me wrong! :aargh:
I don'r wear white utrou and loathe fat tie knots.

I can tie a bow tie.

Yes, she did. All of it was set up by a proffesional that know what he was doing, unlike you.

Can you set up a hardware firewall? No? Well, Hillary's server had one, and it ran on Cisco, not Android or iOS, or Windows Server, ok?

It was several thousand dollars at least, if not right right around $10k or a little bit over.

I'm in the weird position of attacking Hillary, but um, the IG made it pretty clear that she fucked up. James Comey also said she was careless in how she set that up.

It wasn't marked -- key distinction. How is someone going to know what's classified and what isn't unless it's marked?

I'm on record as saying Clinton's judgment was shit. She should have consulted with DOS' security/IT team and apparently she did not, so that's on her. But she didn't knowingly mishandle classified info.

It's way different than Trump.

I don'r wear white utrou and loathe fat tie knots.

I can tie a bow tie.
Otay, cupcake. :itsok:
I'm in the weird position of attacking Hillary, but um, the IG made it pretty clear that she fucked up. James Comey also said she was careless in how she set that up.
Oh yes, she messed up, but that server she was using was pretty sweet and secure in and of itself.

The best the government has would have had a hard time hacking into that.

Where she messed up was the protocols.

Last edited:
352989304_673256171572627_3359067281901910484_n.jpg

Considering the judge in this case, Aileen Cannon, I doubt Trump will be denied bail. However, I think he should be denied bail - and it would likely speed up the trial. What do you think?
Them and J6 people. Both political persecution.

I understand the traitor, Robert Hanssen, just vacated his unit at the Supermax facility in Aurora, Colorado....
Posts like that prove how stupid you are.

Name 1 way the Biden Administration has improved your life since he was allegedly elected.

Can you split a place with 1 other person and make your housing cost with 1 week of work?

Well, if you can't, that's Bush/Clinton/Bush/Obama/Biden's America.

Now you have to work 2 weeks to pay the landlord and the government for your housing.

It wasn't like that before the turn of the Century.

Oh, Bush and Clinton had the gears in motion for that, though. NAFTA, Clinton gave China all our missle technology.

NAFTA was a big Bah Fongu to the United States.

Oh, whoops! I forgot I was typing to an idiot.

Last edited:
Posts like that prove how stupid you are.

Name 1 way the Biden Administration has improved your life since he was allegedly elected.

Can you split a place with 1 other person and make your housing cost with 1 week of work?

Well, if you can't, that's Bush/Clinton/Bush/Obama/Biden's America.

Now you have to work 2 weeks to pay the landlord and the government for your housing.

It wasn't like that before the turn of the Century.

Oh, Bush and Clinton had the gears in motion for that, though. NAFTA, Clinton gave China all our missle technology.

NAFTA was a big Bah Fongu to the United States.

Oh, whoops! I forgot I was typing to an idiot.
Why do you go off like this?

I know the data, you watch FOX.

Ask me why you watch FOX..

Why do you go off like this?

I know the data, you watch FOX.

Ask me why you watch FOX..
You fucking retard!

I haven't relied on FOX since 2014 when I did a study on the news and networks and learned what it's really all about, boy!

FOX scored actually worse than pedo-ABC.

C-Span=#1. then CBS, then ay yi yi ABC, then PBS, and..that's enough.

It really all comes from AP and Reuters. Every.Day.Every.Network.

Idk, but I think NBC scored higher than FOX. Sad..

Last edited:
You fucking retard!

I haven't relied on FOX since 2014 when I did a study on the news and networks and learned what it's really all about, boy!

FOX scored actually worse than pedo-ABC.

C-Span=#1. then CBS, then ay yi yi ABC, then PBS, and..that's enough.

It really all comes from AP and Reuters. Every.Day, Every.Network.

Idk, but I think NBC scored higher than FOX. Sad..
That surprised you?

Forum List

Back