Poll: Espionage defendants are typically denied bail, so Trump could be detained pending trial

Will Trump be denied bail?

• Total voters
You have to believe it first. Once our central government enlarged and then pushed agendas, we have what other nations in history have experienced. Except the internal strife and/or wars that whittles down the population yet. The Western Hemisphere is not immune to this result.
Please spare me this juvenile shit.

That's a bunch of crap.

Btw, how long did it take Durham to admit he struck out?

How long did it take Smith to clean out the Mar a Lago shithouse?
The liberal media tells you that Durham struck out but the conservative media has a different view.

Of course, both sides push propaganda so all we can do is just to pick our favorite side.

I personally believe Hillary negligently handled highly classified data by but got off scot-free. In my opinion Joe Biden also stole classified information and took it to his home and various other offices and locations while he was a Senator. I believe these allegations and Joe Biden’s possible influence peddling with foreign nations should be investigated just as the allegations against Trump were. I also believe if Trump violated the law he should be held accountable and prosecuted.

I am no hypocrite. We should have just one rule of law that applies equally to all in our nation. It should be enforced both fairly and equally.

Jack Smith is sketch as can be. He's had cases overturned by the Supreme Court because he denied the defendant exculpatory

evidence.

TL; DR?

Jack Smith is scum and a leader of what is wrong with the DOJ today..

352989304_673256171572627_3359067281901910484_n.jpg

Considering the judge in this case, Aileen Cannon, I doubt Trump will be denied bail. However, I think he should be denied bail - and it would likely speed up the trial. What do you think?

No idea about bail. Don't care. Many of us are exhausted with this shit. Just sick of it and Trump. And I'm a rep.

tranny manny 536.JPG

The liberal media tells you that Durham struck out but the conservative media has a different view.

Of course, both sides push propaganda so all we can do is just to pick our favorite side.

I personally believe Hillary negligently handled highly classified data by but got off scot-free. In my opinion Joe Biden also stole classified information and took it to his home and various other offices and locations while he was a Senator. I believe these allegations and Joe Biden’s possible influence peddling with foreign nations should be investigated just as the allegations against Trump were. I also believe if Trump violated the law he should be held accountable and prosecuted.

I am no hypocrite. We should have just one rule of law that applies equally to all in our nation. It should be enforced both fairly and equally.

1) Pence is not being prosecuted

2) You can't prosecute someone, unless they committed an offense. It must be sufficiently demonstrable to convince a grand jury to indict.

3) Trump's act were willful, and caught on both video and audio.

4) Trump is, demonstrably, one of the stupidest convicts in waiting on Earth.

Just to switch gears here..

Yeah, they were all hollerin' "Unsecured server" and all this..

I had my doubts at the time as she paid a pro to set it up..

So several years later I found out..

It was a Cisco server with a hardware firewall and it was set up right n proper. :rolleyes-41:

Somebody phished or whatever one of her subordinate's emails that were hosted on the server, but the integrity

of the server itself was never compromised. I can set one up more secure than that! :aargh:

That's like..3rd most secure setup..what I'm saying is that it was the real deal, set up by someone who knew what they were doing.

Encryption, hardware firewall., that thing was secure.

Ofc some of her stuff was supposed to go through government servers, but..I'm not talking about that right now.

I bet nobody broke into Hillary's server.

Wrong! That's not how it works in this day and age.

You have to put them all together and find some foreign or fringe sites too, put it all together, and then filter out

the truth for yourself from there!

Getting the truth out of news these days is a lot harder than in say..1990.

You probably need a minimum of 5 varied sources. Sad, but I'm not even kidding!

By "varied" I mean, disregard all the networks.

Start with AP and/or Reuters (They're the source of all network news anyways), then check BBC, CBC, the Indians, the Norse, Japan, Spike, maybe some Twatter. Vary it. Try some African news, South Korean news.

Then you have to search for the common threads/themes/facts and determine their validity.

That "Scripps" seems ok for now.

Last edited:

It was a Cisco server with a hardware firewall and it was set up right n proper. :rolleyes-41:

Somebody phished or whatever one of her subordinate's emails that were hosted on the server, but the integrity

of the server itself was never compromised. I can set one up more secure than that! :aargh:

That's like..3rd most secure setup..what I'm saying is that it was the real deal, set up by someone who knew what they were doing.

Ofc some of her stuff was supposed to go through government servers, but..I'm not talking about that right now.

That'll leave a mark.

Wrong! That's not how it works in this day and age.

You have to put them all together and find some foreign or fringe sites too, put it all together, and then filter out

the truth for yourself from there!

Getting the truth out of news these days is a lot harder than in say..1990.

You probably need a minimum of 5 varied sources. Sad, but I'm not even kidding!

By "varied" I mean, disregard all the networks.

Start with AP and/or Reuters (They're the source of all network news anyways), then check BBC, CBC, the Indians, the Norse, Japan, Spike, maybe some Twatter. Vary it. Try some African news, South Korean news.

Then you have to search for the common threads/themes/facts and determine their validity.

That "Scripps" seems ok for now.
I can look back on previous important news stores and when I do I find that on the really big news story of Trump colluding with Putin the liberal media was mostly wrong and the conservative media mostly right. {Note: the following link comes from CNN.}

I can also look at the stories about Hunter Biden’s laptop and once again it was the conservative media that got things right.

I could go on but art this point I tend to trust the conservative media more than the liberal media. That may change in the future.

Among the things I I learned back when I handled classified info on a daily basis was you don’t take it home with you and you don’t store it on an unauthorized computer or server. It really doesn’t matter how secure the computer or server is … classified data does not go on an unauthorized device. Little peons like me would end up in prison if we were caught doing such a stupid thing.

Amid scrutiny of Trump White House docs, DOJ secures prison term for ex-Defense employee who mishandled classified materials​

If you do, classified information tends to end up in strange places. For example Hillary’s email including some classifed email end up on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. Perhaps Anthony Weiner’s computer was hacked or the computer of his wife, Huma Abedin.

I can see holdouts, but not nullification.

But if Grifty doesn't give his holdouts anything to cling to, I expect pressure from other jurors will bring them into the fold.

A holdout is a nullification.

There's not gonna be a next time. Jack Smith's got one chance to do this - one chance.

I can look back on previous important news stores and when I do I find that on the really big news story of Trump colluding with Putin the liberal media was mostly wrong and the conservative media mostly right. {Note: the following link comes from CNN.}

I can also look at the stories about Hunter Biden’s laptop and once again it was the conservative media that got things right.

I could go on but art this point I tend to trust the conservative media more than the liberal media. That may change in the future.

Among the things I I learned back when I handled classified info on a daily basis was you don’t take it home with you and you don’t store it on an unauthorized computer or server. It really doesn’t matter how secure the computer or server is … classified data does not go on an unauthorized device. Little peons like me would end up in prison if we were caught doing such a stupid thing.

Amid scrutiny of Trump White House docs, DOJ secures prison term for ex-Defense employee who mishandled classified materials​

If you do, classified information tends to end up in strange places. For example Hillary’s email including some classifed email end up on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. Perhaps Anthony Weiner’s computer was hacked or the computer of his wife, Huma Abedin.

Eh, I'd rather put 'em all together and figure it out for myself.

That's how America was up until 1990-something.

As for Hillary's server, it was secure in and of itself.

E-mails she sent to Huma Abedein and Carlos Danger is another story.

He did almost 2 years in Federal prison. :eek:

Last edited:

Understood, but government employees do unclassified business on computers all the time. Hillary's contention is that she thought she wasn't doing classified business remotely. There's no evidence to contradict what she said. There's plenty of evidence to suggest that her decision to communicate on a private server was a bad idea, and both the IG and James Comey said as much, but that's not a criminal indictment kind of statement.

Eh, I'd rather put 'em all together and figure it out for myself.

That's how America was up until 1990-something.

As for Hillary's server, it was secure in and of itself.

She didn't consult with IT people to determine what was secure and what wasn't, and that's why even though I voted for her, I can't let that go. Frankly, she was fucking stupid for how she handled that whole situation. Yes, Gowdy made something of nothing, but she also gave them plenty of ammo. Hillary's flaw was that she sometimes thought she was the smartest person in the room, and she let that trump her common sense.

She didn't consult with IT people to determine what was secure and what wasn't, and that's why even though I voted for her, I can't let that go. Frankly, she was fucking stupid for how she handled that whole situation. Yes, Gowdy made something of nothing, but she also gave them plenty of ammo. Hillary's flaw was that she sometimes thought she was the smartest person in the room, and she let that trump her common sense.
Yes, she did. All of it was set up by a proffesional that know what he was doing, unlike you.

Can you set up a hardware firewall? No? Well, Hillary's server had one, and it ran on Cisco, not Android or iOS, or Windows Server, ok?

It was several thousand dollars at least, if not right right around $10k or a little bit over.

Forum List

Back