Poll: Espionage defendants are typically denied bail, so Trump could be detained pending trial

Will Trump be denied bail?

• Total voters
Is Cellblock another of your soks?

You would...with respect to the law, you're "Amateur Hours"

You suck....ees ok....suck the game faster!
I don’t have any socks. I’m sure you cannot honestly say the same.

And your actual knowledge of the law or legal process is non existent, like your ability to employ any wit in your posts.

I don’t have any socks. I’m sure you cannot honestly say the same.

And your actual knowledge of the law or legal process is non existent, like your ability to employ any wit in your posts.
I read 3 paragraphs of a motion, and immediately wrote the story.

You STILL haven't figured it out.

Nope. They are all on record. Do your own homework.

And hurry back with more inane questions and simply dull efforts at ad hominem. 👍
This may be The Nursery, but it's not for me to do your work, Lass..

Post the rule on questions, your stipulation to abide by it and never use "ad hominem" again.

This may be The Nursery, but it's not for me to do your work, Lass..

Post the rule on questions, your stipulation to abide by it and never use "ad hominem" again.
Again, Horseshit. I don’t do your homework.

Do your own. And whatever you say about any “rules,” provide good links. Because, you know, you still have zero credibility.

Again, Horseshit. I don’t do your homework.

Do your own. And whatever you say about any “rules,” provide good links. Because, you know, you still have zero credibility.
Do as you're told, Esne..

You'll be far less tedious.

352989304_673256171572627_3359067281901910484_n.jpg

Considering the judge in this case, Aileen Cannon, I doubt Trump will be denied bail. However, I think he should be denied bail - and it would likely speed up the trial. What do you think?
I think you're brain is broken.

Forum List

Back