Poll: Espionage defendants are typically denied bail, so Trump could be detained pending trial

Will Trump be denied bail?

• Total voters
Zzz. Your dishonesty was just hologhted. And just like that you basically mimic my observation about you, dishonestly attempting to transpose it.

You are dishonest and unoriginal.
I'm sure that, by "hologhted", you mean "boldly asserted".

Jonathan "1Stands" Turley, and some random asshole from the American Thinker.

Must I read that shit?
Of course not. You can read your wonderful liberal propaganda from the main stream media which has been wrong quite frequently In the last few years.

I get to read conservative propaganda which also is often wrong but was right about the Trump/Putin collusion story created by Hillary and the DNC.

Of course not. You can read your wonderful liberal propaganda from the main stream media which has been wrong quite frequently In the last few years.

I get to read conservative propaganda which also is often wrong but was right about the Trump/Putin collusion story created by Hillary and the DNC.

That's a bunch of crap.

Btw, how long did it take Durham to admit he struck out?

How long did it take Smith to clean out the Mar a Lago shithouse?

352989304_673256171572627_3359067281901910484_n.jpg

Considering the judge in this case, Aileen Cannon, I doubt Trump will be denied bail. However, I think he should be denied bail - and it would likely speed up the trial. What do you think?
I think you want to ignite the kindling pile. The irony is that it will be to support a Deep State actor

Forum List

Back