Poll: Espionage defendants are typically denied bail, so Trump could be detained pending trial

Will Trump be denied bail?

• Total voters
Explain why, given that he is facing multiple felony counts...
He’s not going to prison.

The charges in the indictment have not been challenged. There was no defense allowed in the grand jury.

Liberals have this wet dream that Trump will spend the rest of his life in prison. He would if this was Cuba or China.

He’s not going to prison.

The charges in the indictment have not been challenged. There was no defense allowed in the grand jury.

Liberals have this wet dream that Trump will spend the rest of his life in prison. He would if this was Cuba or China.
Because he actually has a defense?

Do you think he will take the stand?

I’m sure he will defend himself against the charges, you idiot. You’re as dumb as a stump.
So you are arguing that Grifty will take the oath and face cross examination....

But he didn't do so in either his defamation trial, or before the Jan 6th panel...

So you are arguing that Grifty will take the oath and face cross examination....

But he didn't do so in either his defamation trial, or before the Jan 6th panel...
I don’t know how he will defend himself. Nor do I care, you idiot.

352989304_673256171572627_3359067281901910484_n.jpg

Considering the judge in this case, Aileen Cannon, I doubt Trump will be denied bail. However, I think he should be denied bail - and it would likely speed up the trial. What do you think?

14f6a0536149fae7728f2d80f38a1f5d4b6b88dd8aab0a6f5d9f73bfc27bca9f.jpg

You’re very stupid.

There remains absolutely no doubt about the fact that no judge is going to require any bail from President Trump.
Well...yeah, of course. I'm pretty sure I've not said otherwise. Why would they? Even if they did...he'd just pay.
He'll be released on his own recognizance. Now, as to whether or not said release will have the usual standard conditions is a good question.

Now stupid..stupid is using an analogy that leaves your side the loser---while throwing in some racist pejoratives~

You’re very stupid.

There remains absolutely no doubt about the fact that no judge is going to require any bail from President Trump.
I'd say his close relationship with Russia would make him a likely flight risk.

They should make him post a large bail, and wear an ankle bracelet.

Forum List

Back