Poll: Espionage defendants are typically denied bail, so Trump could be detained pending trial

Will Trump be denied bail?

• Total voters
352989304_673256171572627_3359067281901910484_n.jpg

Considering the judge in this case, Aileen Cannon, I doubt Trump will be denied bail. However, I think he should be denied bail - and it would likely speed up the trial. What do you think?
It's so funny. After all....Obama and Biden were both guilty of committing espionage when they spied on his presidency, yet you dipsticks think Trump committed espionage. LOL.

FYNRCX~1.JPG

Last edited:
Whatever Republican wins the nomination will face the same persecution.

Crispy Cream thinks he's in with the NWO. He's not. He's also on deck.
No. No other Republican took classified documents and tried to keep them.

Has any demoquacks?

Think garage
Turned over when found, without arguing to keep them, displaying at parties, and does not appear moved around to hide them. Trump could have done this, but he chose a different tack. Some people just make stupid decisions and then push it past the limits of common sense.

Won't happen. He'll be released without any bail. They won't ask for any. He won't even have to surrender his passport. He's running for President after all. If he runs, he's done. And they'll pursue him to the ends of the Earth if he runs.

Run, Donny, Run!!!! (with apologies to Forest Gump).
He'll likely get house arrest when convicted.

Any possibility of actual prison will send him running to Moscow.

Considering the judge in this case, Aileen Cannon, I doubt Trump will be denied bail. However, I think he should be denied bail - and it would likely speed up the trial. What do you think?
I think waterboarding Fredo and Ivanka would get it done faster...

Why dont libs just cut to the chase.

Take trump and his family down to the basement at Mara Largo and give them what your brothers in russia gave royal family

Last edited:

LOL. So not only do you lefties abuse your power and weaponize law enforcement for political purposes but you favor letting criminals out with zero bail and yet want to deny Trump bail.

Why dont libs just cut to the chase.

Take trump and his family down to the basement at Mara Largo and give them what your brothers in russia gave royal family?
America deserves to see it.

In Prime Time....on free TV.

Forum List

Back