Poll: Espionage defendants are typically denied bail, so Trump could be detained pending trial

Will Trump be denied bail?

• Total voters
??? SHe's the one that set up the server in her basement to avoid FOIA requests and Congressional inquiries. How can you say it wasn't knowingly?
How she set up her server doesn't address whether she knew the contents of specific emails were classified. There were no markings, except for three emails which had the letter "c". That's ambiguous.

I don't disagree that she did things she should have known not to do, and maybe she did know but just didn't think it was a big deal. That doesn't mean she knowingly sent/received classified information. It means that she was sloppy and was apparently too full of herself to take time to ask whether her email/server setup was a problem.

How she set up her server doesn't address whether she knew the contents of specific emails were classified. There were no markings, except for three emails which had the letter "c". That's ambiguous.

I don't disagree that she did things she should have known not to do, and maybe she did know but just didn't think it was a big deal. That doesn't mean she knowingly sent/received classified information. It means that she was sloppy and was apparently too full of herself to take time to ask whether her email/server setup was a problem.
Please tell me you're kidding. She conducted all her business as SOS using her home server. Of course she received and sent classified information.

353826973_675562131342031_6928597373204792151_n.jpg

I don't deal well with condescending insults piled on top of rank ignorance.

Yeah well, you don't know the law as well as you think you do, so you need to be put in your place. I know you'll stubbornly refuse, but whatever...

Have a blessed day

Not sure what your point is. If she used her private email to do government business, those are still records and those are recoverable/searchable.

Look, there was a pretty extensive investigation into her use of a server and they found a lot to criticize her for, but they didn't find anything criminal. Compare Clinton, Biden, or Pence to Trump all you want, but their conduct is different. People with more knowledge of the law than you concluded as much.

Forum List

Back