🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll: Gender top reason for Hillary Clinton bid

No wonder this party collapses our economy every time they are in charge - they never hire anybody based on qualifications!

Name a better Democrat then.

I have to learn more about her. I know she is purchased by the Military Industrial Complex already. But who is the better Democrat?

She believes in less outsourcing and that's a pretty basic brained thing to believe in. But incredible since her Husband was a part of creating more outsourcing. It shows she learns and I can't say that about many people I've discussed politics with.

Paint me as a Hillary fan if you can't answer my questions :)

Last edited:
Who is the nominee on the Left? I wish there were a lot of options. I want to hear about more people. Today, I've only heard about two.

Republicans. Lot's of people to talk about.

Libertarians...maybe Gary Johnson is running again, I dunno. He's not a strong "crowd" person.

Tea Party..Ted Cruz. Shut down our government as he opened the door to his political career. Only the idiots that want no government will vote for this clown.

Constatutionalists.. fill me in

Green party.. fill me in

it's too early to see who all will throw their hat in the ring....Mittens doesn't throw his hat, he holds on to it while in the ring, in case he loses,,,,again....

Green party president responds to Crimea crisis, " Whoa-ho man! That was some good shit! Load another bowl,,huh were on the air??

Is Dave there man?

I have to learn more about her. I know she is purchased by the Military Industrial Complex already. But who is the better Democrat?

She believes in less outsourcing and that's a pretty basic brained thing to believe in. But incredible since her Husband was a part of creating more outsourcing. It shows she learns and I can't say that about many people I've discussed politics with.

No such thing as a "better" Democrat. However, there are lots of "better" candidates (none of which are Democrats).

So the Democrats elect Obama simply because he is black and now they are going to elect Hillary simply because she is a woman... :eusa_doh:

Poll: Gender top reason for Hillary Clinton bid - POLITICO.com

Well, so far they've elected the first black based on his color and the first Muslim based on his religion. If for some reason the first "old woman" is elected to the Presidency then the Dems will have to come up with a pervert for the following election. Affirmative Action doesn't give two hoots about qualifications. In fact, "qualifications" is a bad word (as are the words: common sense, good judgement, talent, intelligence, ability, experience, and worst of all, the Constitution).

Except that she is an angry, irrational, power-hungry, emotional train wreck. When 'ole Slick Willy was president, the Secret Service would have to subdue Hillary because she would be throwing objects at the president.

Yeah - those are the actions of a mature adult and a rational person. Just the kind of person I want holding the nuclear launch codes :eusa_doh:

If there are two people you'd think the Dumbocrats wouldn't want it would be Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden. Both have proven themselves to be bumbling buffoons time and time again.

As far as "better" Democrat than Hillary - literally anybody not named Joe Biden. Take your pick: Al Gore, Deval Patrick, Kirsten Gillibrand, John Kerry - fuck even dumb twat Nancy Pelosi and pathological liar Harry Reid are better options.

Who is the nominee on the Left? I wish there were a lot of options. I want to hear about more people. Today, I've only heard about two.

Republicans. Lot's of people to talk about.

Libertarians...maybe Gary Johnson is running again, I dunno. He's not a strong "crowd" person.

Tea Party..Ted Cruz. Shut down our government as he opened the door to his political career. Only the idiots that want no government will vote for this clown.

Constatutionalists.. fill me in

Green party.. fill me in

Ted Cruz doesn't have a prayer for the Tea Party. That will be Rand Paul in a run away...

Hillary will not run. She has gained a lot of weight and is looking decidedly dumpy. Old dumpy women do not inspire confidence. They look like they can't control themselves. Americans more than most consider older women pretty much valueless. Older dumpy women become invisible. No one wants to be associated with them. A man can get away with a whole lot more than a woman. Imagine a female Chris Christie as governor. Never happen.

Last edited:
Hillary will not run. She has gained a lot of weight and is looking decidedly dumpy. Old dumpy women do not inspire confidence. They look like they can't control themselves. Americans more than most consider older women pretty much valueless. Older dumpy women become invisible. No one wants to be associated with them. A man can get away with a whole lot more than a woman. Imagine a female Chris Christie as governor. Never happen.

You can always be counted on to spew complete bullshit :thup:

Way to go katz :clap2:

You're dash and daring do has pooped out you say???:lol:

Except that she is an angry, irrational, power-hungry, emotional train wreck. When 'ole Slick Willy was president, the Secret Service would have to subdue Hillary because she would be throwing objects at the president.

Yeah - those are the actions of a mature adult and a rational person. Just the kind of person I want holding the nuclear launch codes :eusa_doh:

If there are two people you'd think the Dumbocrats wouldn't want it would be Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden. Both have proven themselves to be bumbling buffoons time and time again.

As far as "better" Democrat than Hillary - literally anybody not named Joe Biden. Take your pick: Al Gore, Deval Patrick, Kirsten Gillibrand, John Kerry - fuck even dumb twat Nancy Pelosi and pathological liar Harry Reid are better options.

She's also mentioned quite extensively in that old expose' called "The Clinton Chronicles." Lots of folks ended up dying in mysterious ways when they "crossed" the Clintons. Hillary is also mentioned in the book, "Trance Formation of America" and what is said about her doesn't paint a pretty picture.

Take a look at this Wikipedia link. Hillary loves writing about herself. It shows a lengthy list of books that she's written about herself. Can anyone say "Egomaniac" or Narcissist? Anyway, take a look at the amount of "pro" books about Hillary verses the "anti" list. There are twice as many anti books as there are pro books.

List of books by or about Hillary Rodham Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back