Poll. How many people would like to see Nikki Haley and Tulsi gabbard as a running team

Haley is a RINO. Bad idea.
Correct. Progs use the word conservative for candidates who are not. She does not even get that proclamation. To tell you the truth, this slow death with us moving massively left more and more is driving people crazier. Let the endgame happen fast just like we see today in our living by the real Prog agendas. This will either make the citizens vote for common sense or continue the downfall. Many people on both sides seem to be awake now. Watching Prog politicians do nothing for their own citizens of all ways except for the agendas.

My man, I've read your posts. I wouldn't give bucket of piss for your political perspective. And very little credence to your judgement. Respectfully.
And this ^ is of interest becaus? Wait. You imagine that anything you’ve ever posted qualifies as credible or even interesting? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Ok, keep tap dancing about not having anyone to put up in 2024. (it was a joke anyway)
I'm not talking about democrat women voting for Nikki as much as the indy women.
Republicans & Democrats are only about 30% of the electorate each, that leaves the 40% who are indys that decide elections.
Since you keep tap dancing about your nominee, here are the current betting odds on who it might be:
View attachment 626436

I tap-dance around nothing. I have stated outright that I'm not obligated to "have" anyone for an election that's over two years away, and it's certainly not a pre-requisite for thinking Haley and Gabbard are a meaningless, nothing choice based on no more than, "Gosh, I think this sounds clever and interesting."

You didn't keep up with all of Trump and Pelosi's spending?
Listen nobody thinks DC has more of a spending problem than I do Trump is conservative he knows how to use money and they use it wisely effectively I could cite a million examples in his private life he's a businessman he has acumen he gets jobs finished

Do I think the White House recommended money to be spent wisely more under Trump since Nixon I guess but it comes to conservative monetary and fiscal spending spending spending spending spending

And of course Obama in one of his glorious moments in a debate going after Bush for spending adding to the debt it's unpatriotic....

It goes into the junk memories drawer like that crazy notion that bill Clinton balanced the budget how stupid do you have to be to believe that ?

Open chang is whistle talk for tax and spend

Last edited:
Tulsi supports liberal issues like government run health care. I wish my fellow conservatives would stop tooting her horn.

Haley botched the flag issue in SC. Southerners won't forget that.

Tulsi supports liberal issues like government run health care. I wish my fellow conservatives would stop tooting her horn.

Haley botched the flag issue in SC. Southerners won't forget that.

Tulsi has started to realize what an error that was/is. She is not a fan of Fauci or the covid hoax.

Tulsi Gabbard/Newt

THERE, that's a great ticket, just have NEWT handle the budget.

Tulsi has started to realize what an error that was/is. She is not a fan of Fauci or the covid hoax.

Tulsi Gabbard/Newt

THERE, that's a great ticket, just have NEWT handle the budget.
I love Newt, but after old man Biden set foot in the White House, Americans have made it clear they want younger candidates on the top ticket.

No woman could possibly ever make it through the current GOP's Presidential primary process
Naturally, the democrat smear machine would be out in force, inventing anything and everything they could think of to throw at her, truth need not apply.

I don't like Gingrich. Like Trump he has been twice divorced.

At least he was married to women....

R.67ae4a10aec3d1ed5b83ae7b50f06640

Correct. Progs use the word conservative for candidates who are not. She does not even get that proclamation. To tell you the truth, this slow death with us moving massively left more and more is driving people crazier. Let the endgame happen fast just like we see today in our living by the real Prog agendas. This will either make the citizens vote for common sense or continue the downfall. Many people on both sides seem to be awake now. Watching Prog politicians do nothing for their own citizens of all ways except for the agendas.
Awesome... hear here

I was getting to start a new thread called Town meetings town hall is coming up which is the purest form I guess of democratic Republican ism

But u just did... bravo !

Town Halls are sacred and I'm anxious to see how the Democrat leadership from top to bottom is are going to explain what's going on

I'm guessing that 9th the town halls and voting boxes are going to have cameras all over them

I've come back to read this three times pretty good pretty good

Forum List

Back