🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll: How Many Think Friday's "Grab 'Em By The.." Tape Is The Worst Hillary Has On Trump?

I think the "Grab E'm By The ..." tape is:

• The worst Hillary has on Trump. He should be fine if he recovers from this.

• Probably has a bunch similar left to reveal.

• Has much worse. The GOP should brace themselves for impact.

• I'm silly & I think Hillary's camp had nothing to do with the tape.

Results are only viewable after voting.
She is the one who defended it, neutralizing her "I'll fight for women and children" slogan.
Show me a quote from Hillary that you take offense to

I tend to believe these are authentic found in books exposing Hillary. Books the MSM would not dare pretend exist.

8 ACTUAL HILLARY QUOTES
By Conservative Army -
June 24, 2016
(1) “Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

(2) “Fuck off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90

(3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25

(4) “Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ‘s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

(5) “Where’s the miserable cock sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5

(6) “You fucking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84

(7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72

(8) “Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fuck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

There it is ……..book, chapter and page…….the real Hillary Rotten Clinton!

Additionally, when she walked around the White House, NO ONE was permitted to look her in the eye, they all had to lower their heads with their eyes towards the ground whenever she walked by. Clearly she is a class act!

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander-in-Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life .

Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi: “What difference at this point does it make?”

8 ACTUAL HILLARY QUOTES THAT REVEAL HOW EVIL AND PSYCHOTIC SHE TRULY IS -
Those "quotes" have been thoroughly discredited

Only rightwing nutjobs believe them

Sure thing Mr. Comey.

Everything has been disproved, it's all made up. That's why so many of your pals are taking the 5th and getting immunity when it comes to that women. Because no one is hiding anything.

Reminds me of the atheists and agnostics who tell me all those weeping statues of Jesus and Mary have been thoroughly discredited and disproved.

Such comfort you afford us.
The ultimate martyr story.

You brothers aren't taken seriously anymore

I assume you are referring to the weeping statues part of my comments?

Either way, I do not follow the meaning of your response.

And you'll lie about it, as you lie about everything else?

{
1. “Hard-working white Americans” prefer her to Obama. In May 2008, Clinton told the USA Today that while Obama was leading the delegate race, she still had a broader political base. Unfortunately, she made that claim in explicitly racial terms, citing an Associated Press poll “that found how Senator Obama’s support among working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again, and how whites in both states who had not completed college were supporting me.”

2. “Colored People’s Time.” Clinton appeared alongside left-wing New York City mayor Bill de Blasio at the annual Inner Circle Dinner this year, and joined in a racist joke based on a stereotype that black people are late for everything:

Clinton: I just have to say thanks for the endorsement, Bill. Took you long enough. [Laughter]

De Blasio: Sorry Hillary, I was running on C.P. time. [Audience gasps]

Host: I don’t like jokes like that.

As Mediate later noted, the cable news networks mostly ignored the racist joke.

3. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. wasn’t really THAT great. As she struggled to stop the Obama insurgency in the 2008 Democratic primary, Clinton tried to diminish Obama’s credentials as a “community organizer,” which had led some to draw connections between him and Dr. King. Clinton argued that it was really a professional politician, President Lyndon Johnson, who made the difference: “Dr. King’s dream began to be realized when President Johnson passed the Civil Rights Act”

4. “Ah don’t feel no ways TAHHHHHRD.” Clinton, like Vice President Al Gore, and indeed like President Obama himself, has a tendency to imitate what she believes to be an African-American accent when she speaks before black audiences. Obama, who grew up in Hawaii, at least has some cultural competence and experience, honed through practice in inner city Chicago. Clinton manages to sound condescending every time — most notoriously in this cringe-worthy clip from 2008.

}
Hillary Clinton, Racist: Top 5 Worst Comments (in Public)
I missed the part where she said he should be in prison.
He said that to her. Remember trump is a brother. I wonder what hillary v Cruz debates would have been like

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump has done, much, much worse
You won't get anything on Hillary will you? she is the one running
She is the one who defended it, neutralizing her "I'll fight for women and children" slogan.

I tend to believe these are authentic found in books exposing Hillary. Books the MSM would not dare pretend exist.

8 ACTUAL HILLARY QUOTES
By Conservative Army -
June 24, 2016
(1) “Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

(2) “Fuck off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90

(3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25

(4) “Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ‘s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

(5) “Where’s the miserable cock sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5

(6) “You fucking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84

(7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72

(8) “Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fuck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

Additionally, when she walked around the White House, NO ONE was permitted to look her in the eye, they all had to lower their heads with their eyes towards the ground whenever she walked by. Clearly she is a class act!

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander-in-Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life .

Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi: “What difference at this point does it make?”

Sure thing Mr. Comey.

Everything has been disproved, it's all made up. That's why so many of your pals are taking the 5th and getting immunity when it comes to that women. Because no one is hiding anything.

Reminds me of the atheists and agnostics who tell me all those weeping statues of Jesus and Mary have been thoroughly discredited and disproved.

You refute with "weeping Jesus"?

Why don't you refute with a baby Jesus potato chip or piece of toast?

8 ACTUAL HILLARY QUOTES
By Conservative Army -
June 24, 2016

Sure thing Mr. Comey.

Yes the Jesus myth. Embellished .

And I meant you birthers.

I wonder what hillary v Cruz debates would have been like

Well they would've gone something like this: "Senator Cruz, is it true you were born in Alberta Canada and only renounced Canadian citizenship in 2014?"

Now a debate between Hillary and Kasich (who consistently polled beating Hillary in the general by double digits) would be a very different animal. Kasich is squeaky clean; and a moderate. Hillary would have been squirming in her pantsuit every minute.

I know this, millions of people are watching Trump and thinking "this is what one of the candidates for President does and admits to doing? Is this a nightmare?"

The answer is yes and yes. He admitted to doing it and even though his political party is finally running away from him there are still many lowlifes who are defending his perverted behavior and still support him.

At least we've discovered just how debased the conservatives are. There is no bottom for them, they will say and do ANYTHING to win. They have no morals, are not Christians, and are not even Americans. Their political ideology is their god, their country, their religion, their reason for breathing. They have no humanity.

8 ACTUAL HILLARY QUOTES
By Conservative Army -
June 24, 2016

Sure thing Mr. Comey.

Pity stays my hand from giving it to you straight.

But I have never met so many lost souls as on boards such as these.

I know this, millions of people are watching Trump and thinking "this is what one of the candidates for President does and admits to doing? Is this a nightmare?"

The answer is yes and yes. He admitted to doing it and even though his political party is finally running away from him there are still many lowlifes who are defending his perverted behavior and still support him.

At least we've discovered just how debased the conservatives are. There is no bottom for them, they will say and do ANYTHING to win. They have no morals, are not Christians, and are not even Americans. Their political ideology is their god, their country, their religion, their reason for breathing. They have no humanity.
As soon as Trump gets soundly defeated they will claim he wasn't conservative enough

8 ACTUAL HILLARY QUOTES
By Conservative Army -
June 24, 2016

Sure thing Mr. Comey.

Pity the lost soul who does not bend a knee to St Donald

8 ACTUAL HILLARY QUOTES
By Conservative Army -
June 24, 2016

Sure thing Mr. Comey.

Why is it you probably take pride in intellectually vetting out arguments and/or claims on politics, social injustice, et al. but are void of that when it comes to Christianity? Could it be you do not want to get too near the fire?

8 ACTUAL HILLARY QUOTES
By Conservative Army -
June 24, 2016

Sure thing Mr. Comey.

No, guy, I was not talking about kids games and trivia affairs. Such as politics.

But what is the most glaring ongoing development in this elections is the fact you screwed up liberals are well aware of the fact that your candidate is a mean, lying, dishonest, criminal who is nothing more than a schemer for personal gain and power --- and she uses the cover up media, the courts, obama, the DOJ, the FBI, and the congress to further her goals. But you people are so unenthused by her crap that your only weapon in your arsenal is to attack Trump and attack Trump and dig up his junior high notebooks to see if he called a girl a whore or a bitch. You could not care less of the direction of this nation and the evil that lurks within the Obamas and the Clintons and the godless liberal ideologies.

To me, it's a joke. But a sad joke.

Last edited:

Sure thing Mr. Comey.

No, guy, I was not talking about kids games and trivia affairs. Such as politics.

But what is the most glaring ongoing development in this elections is the fact you screwed up liberals are well aware of the fact that your candidate is a mean, lying, dishonest, criminal who is nothing more than a schemer for personal gain and power --- and she uses the cover up media, the courts, obama, the DOJ, the FBI, and the congress to further her goals. But you people are so unenthused by her crap that your only weapon in your arsenal is to attack Trump and attack Trump and dig up his junior high notebooks to see if he called a girl a whore or a bitch. You could not care less of the direction of this nation and the evil that lurks within the Obamas and the Clintons and the godless liberal ideologies.

To me, it's a joke. But a sad joke.
You are backing Trump

The least qualified candidate to run for President ...EVER

You are backing Trump

Except you are too stupid or in denial to understand Barack Obama has run away with that prize.

Hillary is more qualified than Barack, but just as evil in many ways. And this is what you think is so important to you and good for America. :clap2:

You are backing Trump

Except you are too stupid or in denial to understand Barack Obama has run away with that prize.

Hillary is more qualified than Barack, but just as evil in many ways. And this is what you think is so important to you and good for America. :clap2:
Oh....please

Still trying to sell that crap after eight years

He is the affirmative action president. But even still, this is about Trump. And now he has no chance of winning.

You forgot the most important thing to them. Their money.

Sure thing Mr. Comey.

Why is it you probably take pride in intellectually vetting out arguments and/or claims on politics, social injustice, et al. but are void of that when it comes to Christianity? Could it be you do not want to get too near the fire?
Does anyone know what he means? I'll give you a winner if you can tell me what the fuck this guy just said.

Sure thing Mr. Comey.

Does anyone know what he means? I'll give you a winner if you can tell me what the fuck this guy just said.

For a guy who thinks Jesus is a myth, it should come as no surprise you pretend to act stupid when the subject is about evidence for Him.

Continue to march to wherever you think you are headed.

For a guy who thinks Jesus is a myth, it should come as no surprise you pretend to act stupid when the subject is about evidence for Him.

Continue to march to wherever you think you are headed.
Im headed the same place you're headed. The difference is I enjoyed my one shot. I didn't worry about what happens when it's over and I didn't join a cult.

PS. Muslims are just as sure as you are although their story is completely different. Same with Mormons.

Even Jews don't buy it and they were there

Rump will be filing a lawsuit against Reality tomorrow.

--- not against a "reality show"............ against Reality itself. It's unfair to his self-delusions. And in blatant violation of his thin skinned pussified non-disclosure agreements; :deal:

Forum List

Back