🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll: How Many Think Friday's "Grab 'Em By The.." Tape Is The Worst Hillary Has On Trump?

I think the "Grab E'm By The ..." tape is:

• The worst Hillary has on Trump. He should be fine if he recovers from this.

• Probably has a bunch similar left to reveal.

• Has much worse. The GOP should brace themselves for impact.

• I'm silly & I think Hillary's camp had nothing to do with the tape.

Results are only viewable after voting.
>> “I had never heard him say ‘pussy’ before. I heard him say ‘fuck’ a million times,” Barbara Res told me. “The way he said it—I just grab it—I was shocked at that, and then you know, when I took the time to put it into context, I said, yeah, that’s right.”

Beginning in 1978, Res worked for Donald Trump for 18 years, as the executive vice president and senior vice president at the Trump Organization. She oversaw the construction of Trump Tower on 57th and Fifth and the rehabilitation of the Plaza Hotel on Central Park South. There’s an iconic photo of her, raven hair spread out underneath a hard hat, cardigan draped over her dust-covered jeans, on site. At rallies, Trump likes to use her—though not by name—as proof that he respects women.

One problem with that, though: “I think he’s a supreme sexist,” Res said. She won’t go as far as to call him a misogynist, however, although she freely uses another M-word: megalomaniac.

... “I thought about the times that he bragged about how women were chasing him and all these movie stars wanted him, talking about how he’s such a magnet to women,” she said.

“He once said that, when his business was failing in the early ’90s, he blamed it on the fact that his executives did a bad job while he was off, in his words, ‘fucking women two and three at a time’—he said that!”

... Res said that during the construction of Trump Tower, they were close, and he could be nice. But he also had a mean streak, and Res called him “abusive.” “He yelled at me all the time. ‘This is no fucking good, these contractors are taking advantage of you, and you think you’re so fucking smart,’ but always to me, not in front of other people. But I gave him back pretty good, and he was pretty respectful of me overall. He didn’t take me apart in front of other people which he did with several of his own employees.”

In the early days, Res said, Trump was the kind of guy who respected people who talked back, like she did. But then something changed. “I learned very quickly when I went back that you don’t talk back to him anymore,” she said. “If I had to tell him something, an idea of his was stupid or I didn’t want to do it, I would try to figure out a way to make him think that he had changed his mind, or that my idea was his idea, and I used to tell him how great he was and how great Ivana was all the time.”

Res explained that as Trump’s fame grew, his ability to withstand criticism—or even honesty—shrank. “He got too famous. He started believing his own shit,” she said. “He got way too famous and, you know, people were telling him he was great and he was buying that. He started thinking that he walked on water, he really did.”

.... “Now,” she said, “I don’t think he respects anybody. I don’t think there’s a person alive that he respects, because he thinks he’s God.” << --- from the Department of State-the-Obvious, but still....

Dude...the wikileaks thing isn't just Hillary's emails. Of course if you wanted it to look like it was some mischievous hackers, you'd have them coming at both sides...."for fun". Stuff on Hillary looks pretty tame so far. Think there's any damning emails from/to Trump in the last 20 years or so?

Im headed the same place you're headed. The difference is I enjoyed my one shot. I didn't worry about what happens when it's over and I didn't join a cult.
The difference is that I know what I am saying is true --- whereas you do not seem to know or care one way or the other.

What “same place” we are allegedly both heading are you referring to? And if you answer oblivion six feet in the ground I will tell you that you are dead wrong.

PS. Muslims are just as sure as you are although their story is completely different. Same with Mormons. Even Jews don't buy it and they were there

Who cares what Muslims believe? Why should I as a Christian -- certain of the truth and all the empirical evidence to back it --- care what any other religion or atheist believes? Where is their evidence for their claims?

The Jewish G-d is the only one true G-d and the same God that Christianity serves. The only places you may go when you die are either heaven, hell or purgatory.

Last edited:
Im headed the same place you're headed. The difference is I enjoyed my one shot. I didn't worry about what happens when it's over and I didn't join a cult.
The difference I know what I am saying is true and you do not seem to know or care one way or the other.

What “same place” we are allegedly both heading are you referring to? And if you answer oblivion six feet in the ground I will tell you that you are dead wrong.

PS. Muslims are just as sure as you are although their story is completely different. Same with Mormons. Even Jews don't buy it and they were there

Who cares what Muslims believe? Why should I as a Christian certain of the truth and all the empirical evidence to back care what any other religion or atheist believes? Where is their evidence for their claims?

The Jewish G-d is the only one true G-d and the same God that Christianity serves. The only places you may go when you die are either heaven, hell or purgatory.

Why should a muslim or atheist who is certain you don't have the truth care what you believe?

Well it goes without saying that Friday's tape was so damning to the GOP as a whole. But do we really think this was the ace of spades?

Vote in the poll to see where people think this race is going for Mr. Trump.

It goes without saying that Teflon-Trump will recover no matter what. But what about the GOP as a whole?

Edit...well...just found this: It Begins: First 'Apprentice' Leak
You know how Republicans like to blame violence on rap music? Is Rap responsible for Trump's actions in the 90's?

People say "Yo, Humpty (Trump), you're really funny lookin'"
that's all right 'cause I get things cookin'
Ya stare, ya glare, ya constantly try to compare me but ya can't get near me
all the girls they adore me
Oh yes, ladies, I'm really bein' sincere 'cause in a 69 my humpty nose will tickle ya rear.
My nose is big, uh-uh I'm not ashamed Big like a pickle, I'm still gettin' paid
I get laid by the ladies, ya know I'm in charge, both how I'm livin' and my nose is large
I get stoopid, I shoot an arrow like Cupid, I use a word that don't mean nothin', like looptid (bigly)
I sang on Doowhutchalike, and if ya missed it, I'm the one who said just grab 'em in the biscuits

The difference is that I know what I am saying is true --- whereas you do not seem to know or care one way or the other.

Who cares what Muslims believe? Why should I as a Christian -- certain of the truth and all the empirical evidence to back it --- care what any other religion or atheist believes? Where is their evidence for their claims?

No, I know what you believe is a lie.

1. There is no evidence to support any of the claims made in the Bible concerning the existence of a god. Any ‘evidence’ proposed by theists to support the Bible’s various historical and supernatural claims is non-existent at best, manufactured at worst.

The Bible is not self-authenticating; it is simply one of many religious texts. Like those other texts, it itself constitutes no evidence for the existence of a god. Its florid prose and fanciful content do not legitimise it nor distinguish it from other ancient works of literature.

The Bible is historically inaccurate [2], factually incorrect, inconsistent [2] andcontradictory. It was artificially constructed by a group of men in antiquity and ispoorly translated, heavily altered and selectively interpreted. Entire sections of the text have been redacted over time.

See also: Visualisation of Bible Contradictions (must read), Argument from the Bible,Criticisms of the Bible, Consistency of the Bible, A Compendium of Disbelief,Deconversion: The Bible and A History of God (both must watch), BBC The History of God.

Origins of the Bible: PBS Buried Secrets, CH4 Who wrote the Bible? (a must watch).

“Properly read, the bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived.” – Isaac Asimov

2. Biblical Jesus was real.
    There is no contemporary evidence for Jesus’ existence or the Bible’s account of his life; no artefacts, dwellings, works of carpentry, self-written manuscripts, court records, eyewitness testimony, official diaries, birth records, reflections on his significance or written disputes about his teachings. Nothing survives from the time in which he is said to have lived.

All historical references to Jesus derive from hearsay accounts written decades or centuries after his supposed death. These historical references generally refer to early Christians rather than a historical Jesus and, in some cases, directly contradict the Gospels or were deliberately manufactured.

The Gospels themselves contradict one-another [2] on many key events and were constructed by unknown authors up to a century after the events they describe are said to have occurred. They are not eyewitness accounts. The New Testament, as a whole, contains many internal inconsistencies as a result of its piecemeal construction and isfactually incorrect on several historical claims, such as the early existence of Nazareth, the reign of Herod and the Roman census. Like the Old Testament, it too has had entire books and sections redacted.

The Biblical account of Jesus has striking similarities with other mythologies and textsand many of his supposed teachings existed prior to his time. It is likely the character was either partly or entirely invented [2] by competing first century messianic cults from an amalgamation of Greco-Roman, Egyptian and Judeo-Apocalyptic myths and prophecies.

Even if Jesus’ existence could be established, this would in no way validate Christian theology or any element of the story portrayed in the Bible, such as the performance of miracles or the resurrection. Simply because it is conceivable a heretical Jewish preacher named Yeshua lived circa 30 AD, had followers and was executed, does not imply the son of a god walked the Earth at that time.

The motivation for belief in a divine, salvational Jesus breaks down when you accept evolution:

“Now, if the book of Genesis is an allegory, then sin is an allegory, the Fall is an allegory and the need for a Savior is an allegory – but if we are all descendants of an allegory, where does that leave us? It destroys the foundation of all Christian doctrine—it destroys the foundation of the gospel.” – Ken Ham

Forum List

Back