Poll: Impeach Donald Trump?

Impeach Donald Trump?

• I am a democrat & yes I'll pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am a republican & yes I'll pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am an independent & yes I'll pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am a democrat and no, I won't pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am a republican and no, I won't pressue my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am an independent and no, I won't pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
How many of you would favor impeaching Donald Trump? If you are in favor, use that crowd-power to petition your representatives to begin proceedings to impeach Trump. This goes for dem and republican voters who are beginning to worry that Trump is not mentally suited for POTUS.

Indivisible!

If you're going to respond here, please vote in the poll.

Another poster asked if I would state a "crime" that would warrant impeachment. That crime would be patently ignoring the other vital Offices of government in forming a strategy to govern. That amounts to tyrannical rule. Which is a thing not allowed via the deepest spirit of the underlying theme of the entire Constitution itself: a conclusion which I believe the USSC would support if the movement to impeach was challenged.

Trump has advertised a skimming-off of cooperation with our CIA, FBI, many Senators, his own immediate cabinet, judges up and down the board and even generals in the military. He refuses the substance of daily briefings.... I'd offer Yemen recently as a "case in point" of his manifesto-to-ignore.

We did not elect a King. We elected a President. They are two very different things. A King does not have to co-rule. A President does.. That is for the ultimate good of the Union. If you don't believe me, give King Donald a little more time. Then you'll understand.

Last edited:
How many of you would favor impeaching Donald Trump? If you are in favor, use that crowd-power to petition your representatives to begin proceedings to impeach Trump. This goes for dem and republican voters who are beginning to worry that Trump is not mentally suited for POTUS.

Indivisible!

Caveat:

If you are saying "yes" to impeachment, how about you list the crime he is guilty of that warrants impeachment?

I'm the independent that voted no I won't pressure my congress critter to impeach.

Why? While he's done some questionable things over the past couple of weeks, nothing thus far appears to be impeachable.

I say we wait until he actually does something wrong, and based on his behavior thus far, it should be in a year or so.

The public schools should be temporarily closed until we can get them fixed. What a mess they must be to produce such human stupidity.

Despite the near-zero level at which the bar was set regarding Bill Clinton (and, no, this does not defend him, the epoch, democrats, yada, yada..), there is no apparent reason to impeach the current President.

Exactly what's he done 3 weeks into his presidency that merits impeaching?

Granted, I think Obama should have been impeached and tried for treason when he traded 5 high-level enemies of the state for a traitor.
Or a dozen other things he did...agreed. But that doesn't let Trump off the hook either.

leave Donnieboi alone for now, and let him build the case for kicking his sorry ass to the curb. Given time, he will fuck up.

Indivisible!

Caveat:

If you are saying "yes" to impeachment, how about you list the crime he is guilty of that warrants impeachment?

You need a reason? I thought the 9th circuit ran the country through edict.

Indivisible!

Another poster asked if I would state a "crime" that would warrant impeachment. That crime would be patently ignoring the other vital Offices of government in forming a strategy to govern. That amounts to tyrannical rule. Which is a thing not allowed via the deepest spirit of the underlying theme of the entire Constitution itself: a conclusion which I believe the USSC would support if the movement to impeach was challenged.

Trump has advertised a skimming-off of cooperation with our CIA, FBI, many Senators, his own immediate cabinet, judges up and down the board and even generals in the military. I'd offer Yemen recently as a "case in point" of his manifesto-to-ignore. We did not elect a King. We elected a President. They are two very different things. A King does not have to co-rule. A President does.. That is for the ultimate good of the Union. If you don't believe me, give King Donald a little more time. Then you'll understand.
Why would you want to impeach da man?
Trump is da man.

Impeachment doesn't remove a president from office. But it's interesting lefties would consider it for doing what you ran on. I guess they are used to being lied to.

Forum List

Back