Poll: Impeach Donald Trump?

Impeach Donald Trump?

• I am a democrat & yes I'll pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am a republican & yes I'll pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am an independent & yes I'll pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am a democrat and no, I won't pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am a republican and no, I won't pressue my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am an independent and no, I won't pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

Results are only viewable after voting.
He is just totally out of control.
Nope, he's kicking lib asses to the moon left and right before they even know what hits them. Their spin machines can't keep up. I love it.
That part about Trump I like. What I don't like is his inability/intractable-unwillingness to consult experts before he acts on terribly important matters.

If I were to employ the image of 'libs' that can be implied from the views of those that hate them here, I might be amused as well.

How many of you would favor impeaching Donald Trump? If you are in favor, use that crowd-power to petition your representatives to begin proceedings to impeach Trump. This goes for dem and republican voters who are beginning to worry that Trump is not mentally suited for POTUS.

Indivisible!

If you're going to respond here, please vote in the poll.

Another poster asked if I would state a "crime" that would warrant impeachment. That crime would be patently ignoring the other vital Offices of government in forming a strategy to govern. That amounts to tyrannical rule. Which is a thing not allowed via the deepest spirit of the underlying theme of the entire Constitution itself: a conclusion which I believe the USSC would support if the movement to impeach was challenged.

Trump has advertised a skimming-off of cooperation with our CIA, FBI, many Senators, his own immediate cabinet, judges up and down the board and even generals in the military. He refuses the substance of daily briefings.... I'd offer Yemen recently as a "case in point" of his manifesto-to-ignore.

We did not elect a King. We elected a President. They are two very different things. A King does not have to co-rule. A President does.. That is for the ultimate good of the Union. If you don't believe me, give King Donald a little more time. Then you'll understand.
giphy.gif

How many of you would favor impeaching Donald Trump? If you are in favor, use that crowd-power to petition your representatives to begin proceedings to impeach Trump. This goes for dem and republican voters who are beginning to worry that Trump is not mentally suited for POTUS.

Indivisible!

Another poster asked if I would state a "crime" that would warrant impeachment. That crime would be patently ignoring the other vital Offices of government in forming a strategy to govern. That amounts to tyrannical rule. Which is a thing not allowed via the deepest spirit of the underlying theme of the entire Constitution itself: a conclusion which I believe the USSC would support if the movement to impeach was challenged.

Trump has advertised a skimming-off of cooperation with our CIA, FBI, many Senators, his own immediate cabinet, judges up and down the board and even generals in the military. He refuses the substance of daily briefings.... I'd offer Yemen recently as a "case in point" of his manifesto-to-ignore.

We did not elect a King. We elected a President. They are two very different things. A King does not have to co-rule. A President does.. That is for the ultimate good of the Union. If you don't believe me, give King Donald a little more time. Then you'll understand.

Erm... for what?

For disagreeing with leftists? I don't think so.

Exactly what's he done 3 weeks into his presidency that merits impeaching?

Granted, I think Obama should have been impeached and tried for treason when he traded 5 high-level enemies of the state for a traitor.
Or a dozen other things he did...agreed. But that doesn't let Trump off the hook either.

Off WHAT hook? If you cannot state, unequivocally, what he has done which reaches the level of treason, high crimes and misdemeanors, what do you have?

Exactly what's he done 3 weeks into his presidency that merits impeaching?

Granted, I think Obama should have been impeached and tried for treason when he traded 5 high-level enemies of the state for a traitor.
Or a dozen other things he did...agreed. But that doesn't let Trump off the hook either.

Off WHAT hook? If you cannot state, unequivocally, what he has done which reaches the level of treason, high crimes and misdemeanors, what do you have?

As for Obama: It's called giving aid and comfort to the enemy."

"AID AND COMFORT. The constitution of the United States, art. 8, s. 3, declares, that adhering to the enemies of the United States, giving them aid and comfort, shall be treason. These words, as they are to be understood in the constitution, have not received a full judicial construction. They import, however, help, support, assistance, countenance, encouragement. The word aid, which occurs in the Stat. West. 1, c. 14, is explained by Lord Coke (2 just. 182) as comprehending all persons counselling, abetting, plotting, assenting, consenting, and encouraging to do the act, (and he adds, what is not applicable to the Crime to treason,) who are not present when the act is done, See, also, 1 Burn's Justice, 5, 6; 4 Bl. Com. 37, 38."

Aid and Comfort

"But now we know that is not true. Bowe Bergdahl served our enemies with honor and distinction."

Starnes: Obama Traded Five Taliban Terrorists for an American Deserter

'Taliban Dream Team': Who are the 5 prisoners traded for Bergdahl's freedom?

It's all cut and dried.

Last edited:

Indivisible!

Caveat:

If you are saying "yes" to impeachment, how about you list the crime he is guilty of that warrants impeachment?
What the House says is the crime, is the crime.

What the House says is the crime, is the crime.
Would Trump refusing to share power with the rest of Trump's executive branch be a crime under the US Constitution? If so, get the derned ball rollin' folks! We don't allow Kings in the Oval Office.

Forum List

Back