Poll: Impeach Donald Trump?

Impeach Donald Trump?

• I am a democrat & yes I'll pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am a republican & yes I'll pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am an independent & yes I'll pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am a democrat and no, I won't pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am a republican and no, I won't pressue my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am an independent and no, I won't pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

Results are only viewable after voting.
With a current Republican House and Senate, Trump may not be impeachable until after the 2018 elections
The senate dems have already forecast losing seats in 2018.
If Trump wears the GOP label on his lapel in his unchecked damage-America campaign, the GOP can forecast losing seats too. Maybe the way to go is to run for Congress as an independent in 2018?

Republicans would have to realize that Trump may become an even bigger threat to their party and the future of the Republicans.
Trump is the reason the house and the senate are in GOP control, he and Obama that is.

How many of you would favor impeaching Donald Trump? If you are in favor, use that crowd-power to petition your representatives to begin proceedings to impeach Trump. This goes for dem and republican voters who are beginning to worry that Trump is not mentally suited for POTUS.

Indivisible!

If you're going to respond here, please vote in the poll.

Caveat:

If you are saying "yes" to impeachment, how about you list the crime he is guilty of that warrants impeachment?

You need a reason? I thought the 9th circuit ran the country through edict.
cry-baby-mask.jpg

According to the US Constitution, "Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors" justify impeachment, although the exact definition of "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" is often the subject of debate. Usually, impeachment is reserved for serious offenses and abuses of power, and it is up to the impeaching body to determine whether or not an offense is impeachable. Offenses do not have to violate criminal law in order to be impeachable. How Does the Impeachment Process Work?

I'd say a POTUS who habitually ignores most or all other members of the executive branch on a regular basis, acting ignorantly or unilaterally in harmful ways against their advice would be an abuse of the powers of his Office. Refusing full daily briefings or not being able to read even mildly lengthy daily intelligence reports might be a finding of insufficient mental capacity in Office as well. Didn't Trump say he'd refuse any briefing unless it was one page with a cap of only 9 bullet points?
huh? in english!

you must be a Trump voter...hence the reason you don't understand english when you see it.
well educated english does make somewhat of a difference, but jihadist threats and pure crazy doesn't qualify in my references.

How many of you would favor impeaching Donald Trump? If you are in favor, use that crowd-power to petition your representatives to begin proceedings to impeach Trump. This goes for dem and republican voters who are beginning to worry that Trump is not mentally suited for POTUS.

Indivisible!

Caveat:

If you are saying "yes" to impeachment, how about you list the crime he is guilty of that warrants impeachment?

You need a reason? I thought the 9th circuit ran the country through edict.
cry-baby-mask.jpg
when did obummer get a buzz job?

Indivisible!

Caveat:

How about accepting bribes from foreign governments? That's a pretty steep one.
Hitlery is at home. That shits over with.

I'm the independent that voted no I won't pressure my congress critter to impeach.

Why? While he's done some questionable things over the past couple of weeks, nothing thus far appears to be impeachable.

I say we wait until he actually does something wrong, and based on his behavior thus far, it should be in a year or so.

I get the feeling some of you guys are hoping he does something impeachable. Even if he does, Pence is still there and liberal life will not get any easier.

I'm the independent that voted no I won't pressure my congress critter to impeach.

Why? While he's done some questionable things over the past couple of weeks, nothing thus far appears to be impeachable.

I say we wait until he actually does something wrong, and based on his behavior thus far, it should be in a year or so.

I get the feeling some of you guys are hoping he does something impeachable. Even if he does, Pence is still there and liberal life will not get any easier.

I would prefer Pence, if only that we wouldn't be dealing with near-hourly embarrassments from the crybabysnowflake-in-chief.

Impeach him for what? Actually doing what he promised to do so far?
Promise as you may, but once you are POTUS, you have to follow the rules for the chief of the Executive Branch. Thoroughly reading intelligence reports, no matter the length, and then coming to a decision opposing the CIA & FBI and cabinet members and generals is one thing. Refusing to read those reports and instead just "off the cuff" making terribly important and terribly wrong/ consequential decisions is another thing. For instance, his non-briefed unilateral decisions to interact with allied leaders and insult them over the phone or in person is HARMFUL TO THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. Had he taken advice or even bothered to be briefed by the other parts of the executive branch, he never would have done what he did.

He is a spoiled child sitting on a throne. King Trump. Flick him off. Now.

So you have nothing

Indivisible!

Another poster asked if I would state a "crime" that would warrant impeachment. That crime would be patently ignoring the other vital Offices of government in forming a strategy to govern. That amounts to tyrannical rule. Which is a thing not allowed via the deepest spirit of the underlying theme of the entire Constitution itself: a conclusion which I believe the USSC would support if the movement to impeach was challenged.

Trump has advertised a skimming-off of cooperation with our CIA, FBI, many Senators, his own immediate cabinet, judges up and down the board and even generals in the military. He refuses the substance of daily briefings.... I'd offer Yemen recently as a "case in point" of his manifesto-to-ignore.

We did not elect a King. We elected a President. They are two very different things. A King does not have to co-rule. A President does.. That is for the ultimate good of the Union. If you don't believe me, give King Donald a little more time. Then you'll understand.

Another butthurt Leftard thread

well he can be impeached cause he won with trump, just ask them. The goofy that is the alt left is getting very near the ledge. I'll be happy when they eventually fall off.

Thank god this is a SANE forum with the cast majority saying NO!

If anyone it was Obummer who should've been impeached!!

I would prefer Pence, if only that we wouldn't be dealing with near-hourly embarrassments from the crybabysnowflake-in-chief.
too funny and yet here you are whining about him. need a tissue sweetie?

We can start with the Russian government handing him the presidency. And we can move on to the sale of Rosneft to what very well could be a Trump-owned company.
Come on GaryDog that is left wing butt hurt nonsense....give it a rest already.

Forum List

Back