Poll: Impeach Donald Trump?

Impeach Donald Trump?

• I am a democrat & yes I'll pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am a republican & yes I'll pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am an independent & yes I'll pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am a democrat and no, I won't pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am a republican and no, I won't pressue my Congressperson to begin impeaching

• I am an independent and no, I won't pressure my Congressperson to begin impeaching

Results are only viewable after voting.
We can start with the Russian government handing him the presidency. And we can move on to the sale of Rosneft to what very well could be a Trump-owned company.
Come on GaryDog that is left wing butt hurt nonsense....give it a rest already.
see how children behave. uneducated ones with no thought process.
hey, maybe he can come back with a nanny nanny boo boo. at me and really show how mature he is.

We can start with the Russian government handing him the presidency. And we can move on to the sale of Rosneft to what very well could be a Trump-owned company.
hey, maybe he can come back with a nanny nanny boo boo. at me and really show how mature he is.
we can't even call it dumbing down of america anymore. Because dumb is too nice.

Flame wars are nice but possibly could you be intelligent and mature enough to stay on the topic?

How about accepting bribes from foreign governments? That's a pretty steep one.
What bribes?

How Russia sold its oil jewel: without saying who bought it

LOL....how did Russia hand Trump the presidency?

Hillary rigged her own primary, then rigged the debates, and won the popular vote largely due to Sanctuary Cities.

Russia did a lousy job "handing the presidency to Trump." then.

No, "butthurt nonsense" is hearsay from an illegally recorded phone call about a president getting a blowjob, you dumb sack of shit.

What bribes?

Hillary rigged her own primary, then rigged the debates, and won the popular vote largely due to Sanctuary Cities.

There's at least as much evidence of Trump's collusion with the Russian government as there is evidence Clinton was impeachable.

I'm the independent that voted no I won't pressure my congress critter to impeach.

Why? While he's done some questionable things over the past couple of weeks, nothing thus far appears to be impeachable.

I say we wait until he actually does something wrong, and based on his behavior thus far, it should be in a year or so.

I get the feeling some of you guys are hoping he does something impeachable. Even if he does, Pence is still there and liberal life will not get any easier.
well he can be impeached cause he won with trump, just ask them. The goofy that is the alt left is getting very near the ledge. I'll be happy when they eventually fall off.

Um... I think they've already fallen off. They'll just curse the air for getting in their way en route to the ground.

What's the protected class, orange-Americans?

Goddamn, this board is an absolute haven for right-wing know-nothings.
It depends on whether or not the orange-American was born that way or dyed that way under a tanning booth or used spray-tan. In the purest legal sense of course.

I prefer the term "Cheeto-American" and if you don't call Trump that, you can be fined in New York City... :lmao: Of course some would prefer "carrot top" or "pumpkin face", "ginger" or "daywalker", ...and you'd better keep a list...or else!

What bribes?

There's at least as much evidence of Trump's collusion with the Russian government as there is evidence Clinton was impeachable.
What bribes?

lewinskydress.jpg

Yes liberals their stupid worshiping voters, and the dimshit scum they follow like puppies do exactly that. Thank you for pointing out the complete infantile world of liberalisim.

This is supposed to be a thread about King Trump ignoring crucial briefings and advice from his own staff & need for impeachment.

This is supposed to be a thread about King Trump ignoring crucial briefings and advice from his own staff & need for impeachment.

Looks like that argument is failing as a reason to impeach Trump to me..
It's hard for it to fail when it hasn't even come before the House. It is a reason to impeach him though if they determine that's exactly what he's doing. Abuse of power is right at the top of the list. Wantonly ignoring key intelligence and acting in defiant-ignorance of it is abuse of power that a King would do upon his whims. In this case, an insane King.

How many of you would favor impeaching Donald Trump? If you are in favor, use that crowd-power to petition your representatives to begin proceedings to impeach Trump. This goes for dem and republican voters who are beginning to worry that Trump is not mentally suited for POTUS.

Indivisible!

If you're going to respond here, please vote in the poll.

Another poster asked if I would state a "crime" that would warrant impeachment. That crime would be patently ignoring the other vital Offices of government in forming a strategy to govern. That amounts to tyrannical rule. Which is a thing not allowed via the deepest spirit of the underlying theme of the entire Constitution itself: a conclusion which I believe the USSC would support if the movement to impeach was challenged.

Trump has advertised a skimming-off of cooperation with our CIA, FBI, many Senators, his own immediate cabinet, judges up and down the board and even generals in the military. He refuses the substance of daily briefings.... I'd offer Yemen recently as a "case in point" of his manifesto-to-ignore.

We did not elect a King. We elected a President. They are two very different things. A King does not have to co-rule. A President does.. That is for the ultimate good of the Union. If you don't believe me, give King Donald a little more time. Then you'll understand.

actually I'd prefer to put Obama to death

Exactly what's he done 3 weeks into his presidency that merits impeaching?

Granted, I think Obama should have been impeached and tried for treason when he traded 5 high-level enemies of the state for a traitor.
there is no bullshit rating so I made one This post is BS
I agree, your post was total bullshit.
if you didn't have bull shit you'd have nothing

Nothing would better than your piddle.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Forum List

Back