POLL: Kool Aid

Poll: ever heard of Kool Aid as a racial stereotype?

• Yes, I heard of this before the Brian Kilmeade comment

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • No, I never heard of this befor the Brian Kilmeade comment

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm drinking TEA right now. For those who can't spell. TEE. As in the letter T. With an a at the end. Not PEE. Or PEA. You know..TEA. Made from brewing leaves. No. Not pot leaves. TEA leaves. Fuckit. Never mind.

Oy.

:lol:

I've never been aware of kool aid being a racial stereotype. I thought it was more closely related to Jim Jones and people being lemmings.

I'll be the first to cite Fox Noise as making its living on race-baiting, and I understand that Brian Kilmeade has a history of saying weird shit.

But no, to be honest I never heard of Kool Aid as a racial stereotype along the lines of say, fried chicken and watermelon.
What about the watermelon or fried chicken flavored Kool-Aid?

Is that racist?

Fucking dumbass.

I never heard of fried chicken koolaid. Is that the same as chicken stock used for soups and gravy? Well damn. Who woulda thunk Campbells was a racist company?

I never heard of fried chicken koolaid. Is that the same as chicken stock used for soups and gravy? Well damn. Who woulda thunk Campbells was a racist company?
They have a creative marketing team. They will come up with it sooner or later.

I'll be the first to cite Fox Noise as making its living on race-baiting, and I understand that Brian Kilmeade has a history of saying weird shit.

But no, to be honest I never heard of Kool Aid as a racial stereotype along the lines of say, fried chicken and watermelon.

Is that racist?

Fucking dumbass.

Dafuck?
Essplain.

Is Tang only racist when coupled with Poon?
You can say Poon...just make sure you pronunciate it well, otherwise it will be twisted that you REALLY meant coon. Which is short for raccoon. To normal folks. anyway.
Just to be safe, don't tell what you drink.

Actually in South Louisiana "coon" means yet another thing having nothing to do with blacks. More usually "coonass".

Is that racist?

Fucking dumbass.

Dafuck?
Essplain.
Learn English.

This is an English language discussion forum.

Is that racist?

Fucking dumbass.

Dafuck?
Essplain.
Learn English.

The post is already IN English. Perhaps we should shift to whatever babble you're more comfy with --- Inebriationic is it? :alcoholic:

Is that racist?

Fucking dumbass.

Dafuck?
Essplain.
Learn English.

The post is already IN English. Perhaps we should shift to whatever babble you're more comfy with --- Inebriationic is it?
No. You are lying again.

Is that racist?

Fucking dumbass.

Dafuck?
Essplain.
Learn English.

The post is already IN English. Perhaps we should shift to whatever babble you're more comfy with --- Inebriationic is it?
No. You are lying again.

Yyyyyyah OK well you sleep it off, Otis. Leave this thread to the adults. We'll be fine.

I'm drinking TEA right now. For those who can't spell. TEE. As in the letter T. With an a at the end. Not PEE. Or PEA. You know..TEA. Made from brewing leaves. No. Not pot leaves. TEA leaves. Fuckit. Never mind.

Oy.

:lol:
Not sure if I believe you or not, Gracie but if you are smoking some wacky tobacky, I wouldn't think any less of you. I used to smoke it myself.

Is that racist?

Fucking dumbass.

Dafuck?
Essplain.
Learn English.

No. You are lying again.

Yyyyyyah OK well you sleep it off, Otis. Leave this thread to the adults. We'll be fine.
Learn English , dumb bitch.

I have.

Dafuck?
Essplain.
Learn English.

No. You are lying again.

Learn English , dumb bitch.

^^ posts 'note to self' on internet :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back