[POLL] - Liberals, how much is a "fair share?" - Taxes

What's the "fair share?"

• Total voters
I'll admit that you are a dumb ass. But you just go ahead and keep thinking Texas is going no where. We don't need or want your kind here.
So you're not even man enough to admit when you're wrong.
No I'm right. You are a dumb ass. Your pics have nothing to do with anything going on in Texas other than you could argue that a lot of our population includes immigrants from Mexico. Duh.

Equating wealth with accomplishment is the ultimate brand marketing by the weathy trying to feel better about empty lives. That's what makes them so easy to manipulate by the fashionistas.

Drive this car, wear these clothes, smoke a big ceegar, grab a trophy wife, build a mcmansion, and people won't notice as much that you're an asshole.

Donald Trump and Rush Limbaugh and the Kardasians are classic examples.

Look pal , I understand that some folks are unmotivated and do not mind living under a bridge. To each his own.

My problem is with the parasites who believe that they can stay home and believe that the Government, ie, the Donald Trump and the taxpayers owe them a living.

There are rich criminals and poor criminals. I rely on law enforcement and the courts to sort them out and teach them responsibility.

The poor criminals steal a little to survive. The wealthy criminals steal lots in search of great power.

They're the ones that make me nervous.

Look how much John Boehner has cost us.

My understanding is that federal employees will be paid when they return to work.

SO you won't lose a penny.

No I'm right. You are a dumb ass. Your pics have nothing to do with anything going on in Texas other than you could argue that a lot of our population includes immigrants from Mexico. Duh.
I posted the link to the report. If you're too pussy to go read it, that's not my problem.

You say you're right, I proved you weren't.

I posted the link to the report. If you're too pussy to go read it, that's not my problem.

You say you're right, I proved you weren't.

As I stated. Your link was to a campaign political hit piece that was full of shit. Yeah we hired some new government employees one month and for that month our growth in employment included new government jobs. However, as I have pointed out, and you ignored, that was a one time occurrence. Texas growth is primarily private sector, period. Texas employment is primarily private employment by a VAST margin. That you still think different even after I pointed you to the current employment rates in TX, simply shows everyone just how cow shit stupid you are.

As I stated. Your link was to a campaign political hit piece that was full of shit.
That was the MM link in another post, not the one with all the pretty pics you're too pussy to address.

Yeah we hired some new government employees one month and for that month our growth in employment included new government jobs.
I'm not talking about government jobs, I'm talking about government subsidized jobs. Company's that contract with the government. Private company's getting paid with public dollars.

However, as I have pointed out, and you ignored, that was a one time occurrence. Texas growth is primarily private sector, period. Texas employment is primarily private employment by a VAST margin. That you still think different even after I pointed you to the current employment rates in TX, simply shows everyone just how cow shit stupid you are.
You still haven't proven that and the only link you provided doesn't show it. And I'm willing to wager you don't have the mental chops to explain it.

As I stated. Your link was to a campaign political hit piece that was full of shit.
That was the MM link in another post, not the one with all the pretty pics you're too pussy to address.

Yeah we hired some new government employees one month and for that month our growth in employment included new government jobs.
I'm not talking about government jobs, I'm talking about government subsidized jobs. Company's that contract with the government. Private company's getting paid with public dollars.

However, as I have pointed out, and you ignored, that was a one time occurrence. Texas growth is primarily private sector, period. Texas employment is primarily private employment by a VAST margin. That you still think different even after I pointed you to the current employment rates in TX, simply shows everyone just how cow shit stupid you are.
You still haven't proven that and the only link you provided doesn't show it. And I'm willing to wager you don't have the mental chops to explain it.

Your an idiot I couldn't prove to you that the earth is spinning... how the hell do you expect me to prove to you that your posts about texas are full of shit?

You post two pics that make dozens of false accusations then ask me to disprove them... ROFL

Pick a topic on the OP dufus.

Look pal , I understand that some folks are unmotivated and do not mind living under a bridge. To each his own.

My problem is with the parasites who believe that they can stay home and believe that the Government, ie, the Donald Trump and the taxpayers owe them a living.

There are rich criminals and poor criminals. I rely on law enforcement and the courts to sort them out and teach them responsibility.

The poor criminals steal a little to survive. The wealthy criminals steal lots in search of great power.

They're the ones that make me nervous.

Look how much John Boehner has cost us.

My understanding is that federal employees will be paid when they return to work.

SO you won't lose a penny.

I'm retired. Never worked for the government. But, if I had, I would have worked just as hard and well as I did for industry. People are like that. Whatever they are, they are. They don't become someone else depending on pay.

Your an idiot I couldn't prove to you that the earth is spinning... how the hell do you expect me to prove to you that your posts about texas are full of shit?
By providing evidence to the contrary that refutes the evidence I provided. Or by addressing specifically which claims you disagree with and why? Explaining the reasons behind your position as it relates to a specific claim of mine.

Ad hominems and bullshit innuendo's, doesn't get it done.
You post two pics that make dozens of false accusations then ask me to disprove them... ROFL

Actually, there was 4. And I had to make them pics because they came from a pdf and I don't have the software to highlight text and paste it into my post. The fact that it is a pic, doesn't make it false. The fact that you disagree with what it say's, doesn't make it false. And the fact that you don't address the specific points they are stating, certainly doesn't make it false.

How can you say they're false accusations when you won't address a single point?

Let me tell you something, if you prove I'm wrong, I'll admit it. I'm one of the few posters on this board who has done that.

Last edited:
By providing evidence to the contrary that refutes the evidence I provided. Or by addressing specifically which claims you disagree with and why? Explaining the reasons behind your position as it relates to a specific claim of mine.

Ad hominems and bullshit innuendo's, doesn't get it done.

Actually, there was 4. And I had to make them pics because they came from a pdf and I don't have the software to highlight text and paste it into my post. The fact that it is a pic, doesn't make it false. The fact that you disagree with what it say's, doesn't make it false. And the fact that you don't address the specific points they are stating, certainly doesn't make it false.

How can you say they're false accusations when you won't address a single point?

Let me tell you something, if you prove I'm wrong, I'll admit it. I'm one of the few posters on this board who has done that.

I proved you were wrong on the Texas jobs are mostly government jobs bull carp. You moved the goal posts by claiming every job is interrelated with government money to some degree. I countered with the money you are talking about is tax payer funded. Still waiting for you to admit that one.

Pick one of your four topics cause I saw many more. I have no desire to blow out dozens of your bs assertions while you move the goal posts in circles.

I proved you were wrong on the Texas jobs are mostly government jobs bull carp. You moved the goal posts by claiming every job is interrelated with government money to some degree. I countered with the money you are talking about is tax payer funded. Still waiting for you to admit that one.

Pick one of your four topics cause I saw many more. I have no desire to blow out dozens of your bs assertions while you move the goal posts in circles.
You posted one link and cannot explain its relevence to your point.

How could you possibly have a majority of private sector employment, when you have the dumbest population and almost 40% un-employment? You don't put money into schools, which guarantees your population will remain dumb.

And dumb people, do not create jobs. Nor do they get jobs. Maybe minimum wage jobs, but that's about it.

How could you possibly have a majority of private sector employment, when you have the dumbest population and almost 40% un-employment? You don't put money into schools, which guarantees your population will remain dumb.

And dumb people, do not create jobs. Nor do they get jobs. Maybe minimum wage jobs, but that's about it.

Conservatives have a very difficult time connecting the dots between our economy, education, energy, the environment, taxes, jobs, work, and health care. Their one concern for all of those things is: are the wealthy getting wealthier today.

You are just plain stupid. And now we all know why. You think you can buy an education. ROFL you just can't teach demolooooooosers. It's like someone stuck a duntz stick up their ass and it got lodged into their brains. I have to hand hold you through a web page with employment numbers that includes "government" on it and all the non-government numbers as well so you can understand the VAST majority of jobs in Texas are not GOVERNMENT jobs? Did your teachers just "pass" you through HS or did you flunk out of elementary school? Life must be hard when you can't even read a table.

Don't put money into schools? WTF are you talking about? Oh you must be comparing TX to CA where the democrats have to spend twice as much in CA to get worse results than TX. You can't force kids to get an education buy putting them up in fancy government palaces. Democrats are so damn wasteful.

TX students do just fine. The fresh immigrants that come here who don't speak English and have little to no education.. yeah they start out with very low (nearly zero) scores.

40% unemployment? WTF is wrong with you? Are you on acid?

Last edited:
I don't think that the word ever got back to Texas that their Governor has been out demonstrating the quality of Texas politics.

If I were a Texan (I literally shudder at the thought) I would prevent him both from leaving the state and opening his mouth. He's an embarrassment to humanity. Maybe to all primates.

The Corporate Tax Rate Is Lowest in Decades; Is Business Paying Its Fair Share? | TIME.com

Federal Income Taxes on Middle-Income Families Remain Near Historic Lows ? Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

These Republicans. Their greed and selfishness has over powered their common sense. Freedom is expensive. It costs money. You have bastards like Mitt Romney saying the reason none of his five sons ever went into the military is because they were doing something more important. Helping him get elected president.

Where do most of our soldiers come from? The middle class and the poor. The very people Republicans want to screw over in the worst way.

And they cry about government taking their money. Fuckers should leave. Go someplace you can live for "free".

Listen up fucktards. It's NOT your country if you don't want to help pay for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Corporate Tax Rate Is Lowest in Decades; Is Business Paying Its Fair Share? | TIME.com

Federal Income Taxes on Middle-Income Families Remain Near Historic Lows ? Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

These Republicans. Their greed and selfishness has over powered their common sense. Freedom is expensive. It costs money. You have bastards like Mitt Romney saying the reason none of his five sons ever went into the military is because they were doing something more important. Helping him get elected president.

Where do most of our soldiers come from? The middle class and the poor. The very people Republicans want to screw over in the worst way.

And they cry about government taking their money. Fuckers should leave. Go someplace you can live for "free".

Listen up fucktards. It's NOT your country if you don't want to help pay for it.

Responsibility is a tough issue for conservatives. They like it in others, but hate it for themselves.

Listen to the whiny little boy complain that the zero percent tax is to much burden for the 51%.

Capital gains taxes have been lowered to a such a tiny rate, that it transferred trillions of dollars from the middle class to the super rich.

This is the real redistribution of wealth in America.....welfare for the wealthy.

Who funded and lead the research for satellite technology?

How crucial is satellite technology to profits in industries like telecom?

How much of the technology that came out of the Cold War Space Program and Pentagon budget has spilled into the insanely profitable consumer electronics industry?

What about aerospace technology? How much do you know about Boeing's relationship to the government? When you get the answer, you will understand how much government has invested in commercial aviation. You will see how the costs were socialized but the profits were privatized.

The Colorado river and its tributaries furnish irrigation and municipal water supply for almost 40 million. It also supplies an additional 20 million with hydroelectric power. It is the reason the Southwest has a population large enough to support a vibrant economy for profit makers. Where did the technology and funding for this river's conversion originate?

The United States Tax Payer spends trillions on Exxon, whose oil fields in the Middle East are protected through the defense budget.

The private sector craves patent protection from the nanny government, which intervenes in the market on their behalf to build a monopoly fence around their investments.

One of the primary purposes of lobbying, aside from regulatory favors, is to ensure that government subsidizes the costs of business and socializes the risk (bail out).

Business takes some of the immense profits it enjoys because of government's help and gives it to rightwing media for the purpose of convincing stupid people that taxes are unfair. This way they get the benefits of government aid but at a much lower cost, strapping the resulting debt on future generations.

Why can't republican voters - I'm talking about the ones who have not had much post high school education - name all the things that the private sector & wealthy get from government? Why don't republican voters know about the massive investment government has made in the advanced industrial infrastructure that makes our profit system work in the first place?

How is it possible that the Republican Party got away with raising a whole generation of people outside the reality-based universe?

How can someone have an opinion about this topic without being able to itemize the benefits citizens and business get from government.

Great Republican Presidents like Dwight Eisenhower put our veterans to work building the highways needed to bring consumers and goods to market. He was following in FDR's footsteps who put our citizens to work building water plants and energy grids across rural parts of the south and midwest. Big government played a major role in building this great nation. How is it possible that Republicans don't know any of this? How is it possible that the we've raised so many Americans to be functionally illiterate when it comes to history. The point of the anti-tax movement is so that business and the wealthy can usurp government resources for free. To achieve electoral success they scare under-educated white people into the voting booth using the "Culture War" and strategically overblown national security threats. The Republican Party doesn't care about Conservatism. To the contrary, they merely use conservative issues as a populism to win elections and get naive people to post things on message boards (-see: useful idiots who are clogging the public debate with propaganda).

Last edited:
You are just plain stupid.
And you're a fake, who's in over his head.

And now we all know why.
What's this "we" shit? You don't speak for others.
You think you can buy an education.
Where did I say that? Figured you'd be into strawman. If you only had a brain?

ROFL you just can't teach demolooooooosers.
You talk like a 10 year old. Making up your own weird words and terms that mean absolutely nothing and are nothing but emotional jibberish.

It's like someone stuck a duntz stick up their ass and it got lodged into their brains.
More irrelevent, empty rhetoric.

I have to hand hold you through a web page with employment numbers that includes "government" on it and all the non-government numbers as well so you can understand the VAST majority of jobs in Texas are not GOVERNMENT jobs? Did your teachers just "pass" you through HS or did you flunk out of elementary school? Life must be hard when you can't even read a table.
Is that the only thing your mind can understand? It says "government", that must be a government job. If it doesn't say government, then its a private sector job. Is that the limit of your understanding? You don't think construction, mining and logging or transportation industries receive government subsidies?

The federal government anounces it is accepting bids to build a bridge in Texas as part of an infrastructure project. A private construction firm is awarded the bid. Its contract is being paid with public funding. Is that a private sector job, or a public sector job?​

The fact that you cannot explain that table in more detail and how it relates to your point, is prima facia evidence you don't even know what you posted. And if you don't know what you posted, then you don't know what you're talking about. You're a fake. You're a phoney. You're acting like you know something, but since you can't explain what you know in anything but emotional buzzwords and personal attacks, it's nothing but an act.
Don't put money into schools? WTF are you talking about? Oh you must be comparing TX to CA where the democrats have to spend twice as much in CA to get worse results than TX. You can't force kids to get an education buy putting them up in fancy government palaces. Democrats are so damn wasteful.
Now you fly off in an emotional tangent that has nothing to do with the discussion. But since you don't know what you're talking about, it makes sense to waste time with that.
TX students do just fine. The fresh immigrants that come here who don't speak English and have little to no education.. yeah they start out with very low (nearly zero) scores.
You have the lowest graduation rate in the country.
That one was my bad. I mispoke on that one. You're 35th in the nation. The actual rate is 8.5%.

You are just plain stupid.
And you're a fake, who's in over his head.

And now we all know why.
What's this "we" shit? You don't speak for others.
Where did I say that? Figured you'd be into strawman. If you only had a brain?

You talk like a 10 year old. Making up your own weird words and terms that mean absolutely nothing and are nothing but emotional jibberish.

More irrelevent, empty rhetoric.

Is that the only thing your mind can understand? It says "government", that must be a government job. If it doesn't say government, then its a private sector job. Is that the limit of your understanding? You don't think construction, mining and logging or transportation industries receive government subsidies?

The federal government anounces it is accepting bids to build a bridge in Texas as part of an infrastructure project. A private construction firm is awarded the bid. Its contract is being paid with public funding. Is that a private sector job, or a public sector job?​

The fact that you cannot explain that table in more detail and how it relates to your point, is prima facia evidence you don't even know what you posted. And if you don't know what you posted, then you don't know what you're talking about. You're a fake. You're a phoney. You're acting like you know something, but since you can't explain what you know in anything but emotional buzzwords and personal attacks, it's nothing but an act.
Now you fly off in an emotional tangent that has nothing to do with the discussion. But since you don't know what you're talking about, it makes sense to waste time with that.
You have the lowest graduation rate in the country.
That one was my bad. I mispoke on that one. You're 35th in the nation. The actual rate is 8.5%.
It's a VERY basic table of employment numbers you fool. There is nothing to explain about it other than you were completely wrong by a FRIGGIN ORDER OF MAGNITUDE.

Government subsidies are TAX PAYER FUNDS AND TAX BREAKS TO TAXPAYERS YOU IGNORANT PEON.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back