[POLL] - Liberals, how much is a "fair share?" - Taxes

What's the "fair share?"

• Total voters
Clearly the conservative position is that the taxes paid by the wealthy today need to be shifted to the poor. Of course that's possible. Merely pay the poor a living wage.

Of course then they'll whine about how expensive goods and services are.

They love the country that allowed them to get wealthy. They hate paying to live there though. They want something for nothing. In fact, they think that they are entitled to it.

Last edited:
You seem quite slow today. Bad night last night?

Nope not at all. Who said fame is contribution?

You did. I showed you your quote. Now you're trying to claim that it doesn't say what it says. Desperate.

Actually, you quoted a statement that claimed the EXACT opposite. The fact that you are unable to understand basic english is all on you.

You did. I showed you your quote. Now you're trying to claim that it doesn't say what it says. Desperate.

Actually, you quoted a statement that claimed the EXACT opposite. The fact that you are unable to understand basic english is all on you.

Explain that to us. Don't just claim it.

No he's right it's all on you. We are not responsible for teaching you basic English.

No he's right it's all on you. We are not responsible for teaching you basic English.

Actually, the problem is you making completely unsupportable claims then hoping to fake your way by them.

I'm pretty sure that that makes you an asshole. Yes. I'm sure of it.

Actually, the problem is you making completely unsupportable claims then hoping to fake your way by them.

Oh really? What "completely unsupportable claims" did I make? Care to put some money where your foul mouth is?

Oh really? What "completely unsupportable claims" did I make? Care to put some money where your foul mouth is?

You said:

''Do you know the guys that worked for Edison? Yeah, well I don't. The people that we hear about are not the worker bees, its the CEOs, Actors, Athletes, Media, and Politicians.''

Then you said that you didn't say that fame = contribution.

Then you posted under another name that you said the opposite of what you said.

Your confusion over the meaning of your words is 100 percent your problem.

Next time choose your words more carefully.

You said:

''Do you know the guys that worked for Edison? Yeah, well I don't. The people that we hear about are not the worker bees, its the CEOs, Actors, Athletes, Media, and Politicians.''

Your accusations are blatant lies.

You said:

Posted under another name, LOL. Trust me, RMK and I are NOT the same person. We have had several spirited arguments here.

I notice something missing in your quote. Specifically, the word ’contribute’ or any derivative of that word is completely absent. I also notice that there is nothing at all alluding to how much any of those people contribute at all. As a matter of fact, the entire concept of what those individuals contribute to anything is absent from that statement. IOW, you added it in on your own. Yup, Basic English. You are completely lacking in understanding of such a simple statement of fact.

You said:

Posted under another name, LOL. Trust me, RMK and I are NOT the same person. We have had several spirited arguments here.

I notice something missing in your quote. Specifically, the word ’contribute’ or any derivative of that word is completely absent. I also notice that there is nothing at all alluding to how much any of those people contribute at all. As a matter of fact, the entire concept of what those individuals contribute to anything is absent from that statement. IOW, you added it in on your own. Yup, Basic English. You are completely lacking in understanding of such a simple statement of fact.

I keep forgetting that context is too complex a concept for small minded conservatives.

You said:

I keep forgetting that context is too complex a concept for small minded conservatives.
Put the shovel away you are the one that lost context.

Put the shovel away you are the one that lost context.

No, I think that it was you and your ''friend''.

You said:

Oh, you mean the context where he tells you that he has contributed largely and then YOU asked why you had never heard of him? That context. The context where he gave you the quoted statement to illustrate that you don’t hear about those that are large contributors because it is the CEO etc. that you do hear about.

Again, everything he stated had was saying that fame does not equal contribution but you still cling to that asinine charge. Still clinging even though YOU are the only person to make that illogical leap.

Playing this asinine game is getting old. The thread has been essentially derailed into a look at the retard showcasing and it is getting boring. :itsok:

Oh, you mean the context where he tells you that he has contributed largely and then YOU asked why you had never heard of him? That context. The context where he gave you the quoted statement to illustrate that you don’t hear about those that are large contributors because it is the CEO etc. that you do hear about.

Again, everything he stated had was saying that fame does not equal contribution but you still cling to that asinine charge. Still clinging even though YOU are the only person to make that illogical leap.

Playing this asinine game is getting old. The thread has been essentially derailed into a look at the retard showcasing and it is getting boring. :itsok:

Well, retard, stop posting.

Why won't you anti-civilization people go back into the woods? Beat off and please never vote.

Why won’t you empty slogan people go home and stop voting? No one here is anti-civilization but you keep prattling on about investments in infrastructure and science but when I ask about specifics and actually give you real and hard numbers about current spending in various areas I get nothing from you but science. I have done this multiple times and yet all you can do is repeat the same tired old bullshit.

Try something new matt – actually educate yourself on the issues and ignore the empty slogans. Abandon this bullshit unspecific ‘invest in infrastructure and science’ and actually mention something specific that should be invested in.

Why won't you anti-civilization people go back into the woods? Beat off and please never vote.

Why won’t you empty slogan people go home and stop voting? No one here is anti-civilization but you keep prattling on about investments in infrastructure and science but when I ask about specifics and actually give you real and hard numbers about current spending in various areas I get nothing from you but science. I have done this multiple times and yet all you can do is repeat the same tired old bullshit.

Try something new matt – actually educate yourself on the issues and ignore the empty slogans. Abandon this bullshit unspecific ‘invest in infrastructure and science’ and actually mention something specific that should be invested in.

I don't think the what matters to him. I think he just wants us to write him a check.

I'm amazed that, apparently, Fox News has neglected to mention all of the sustainable energy sources being built around the world today. All of the energy saving measures underway. All of the effort and investments and deaths attributable to the earthly systems trying to shed extra energy and return to stability.

I mean they have 24/7/365 to ''inform'' people. What are they spending it on?

Forum List

Back