Poll: Majority of Israelis Oppose Concessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now who exactly do you think you're fooling? Let me help you: NOBODY. I don't know why you are torturing yourself like this. Almost everybody realizes that you're a nazi bigot who posts here simply because of his hatred for Jews.

It just takes my breath away that this was posted without a hint of irony.

It would be really refreshing if we could at times stick to the topic without the constant abuse, racism and hatred that we see in posts like this one. Stronger posters and stronger people don't need it.

Who do you think you fool, Roudy?

I stopped trying to figure out the insanity and motivations of anti Semites a long time ago.

Start by sorting out your own.

You are almost without question the weakest poster in these forums - you might ask yourself why you rely on racism, abuse and bullying to get a point across.
How about you also stop cloaking your dislike for Israelis and Jews in general? As far as weakest or strongest, I'll let the voters decide, and besides, I don't care what people think, especially arrogant morons like you.

Yes, mine would be very weird culture that Italian Jews. It's a mish mash of sephardic Jew, internationalism, middle eastern, and American. All lumped up into one. LOL

Really? American?

And which of those influences do you see in the likes of Primo Levi, Alberto Moravia or Modigliani?
Was I talking to you? Why don't you back to talking abut "places you've been to" that you seem to know nothing about. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back