Poll- Marriage Equality

Are you in favor of marriage equality

• Yes- I am in favor of marriage equality

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • No- I am not in favor of marriage equality

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
Yeah, all you have to do is keep having secret meetings in someone's basement or garage. Of course you will talk big and complain a lot. But you won't actually DO anything.
You keep wishing that were the case. The ball is already rolling...
Wake up Dorothy you're having that dream again!
Lol! Are you scared?
Of tiny dick clowns like you? Lol
It's obvious who shitting their pants in fear and it ain't me.
The reason you assholes talk the trash you do is fear .
Complete and abject terror.
Best laugh I've had all day.
Shut your pole smokers, faggot. You have nothing of interest to say.
That sissyfied limp dick response plus the false accusation of homosexuality can only mean I'm absolutely correct.

Yeah, all you have to do is keep having secret meetings in someone's basement or garage. Of course you will talk big and complain a lot. But you won't actually DO anything.

LMAO!! Bullshit.
Oh it is, we are a huge swath of the folks voting for Trump. Better hope he doesn't win...some of us might even have his ear already.

Yeah, I can't wait to see the reaction of the overwhelming majority of Trump supporters when someone mentions destroying the United States of America. You are a tiny minority, at best.
The United States is already destroyed and the constitution null and void.

Only in your wee little mind.

I can't wait to see you try and convince people that tens of thousands of independent communities are better than one nation.

You will have to gropgrow your own food. The infrastructure, on a national scale will crumble, so trade will be mostly local.

No more sporting events, music events (other than banjo pickers on porches), tv, movies,or mass produced items like cars, trucks or machinery.
Fresh fruit in the winter will be a memory. Vacations will cease to exist. People's entire life savings will be wiped out.

Oh yeah, what a paradise.

His claims are like those of those lunatics a while back with the "Desperate Spring" or whatever. The one where they were going to have 10,000 armed men marching on Washington and arresting Obama ect ect ect.

Then 50 guys showed up. lol
Nah. We don't have to do any of that.

LMAO!! Bullshit.
Oh it is, we are a huge swath of the folks voting for Trump. Better hope he doesn't win...some of us might even have his ear already.

So you are trying to insinuate that your people have Trump's ear? And you think Trump, a rich businessman, is going to help you destroy the USA and make all his holdings worthless? You think he will back an idea that destroy his currency? Surely you aren't THAT stupid.

It has been over 50 years since the Supreme Court told Virginia that the Lovings had the Constitutional right to marry each other despite the ban on inter-racial marriages.

It has been a year since the Supreme Court told multiple States that the Obergefells had the Constutional right to marry each other despite the ban on same gender marriages.

The question is- are you in favor of marriage equality in the United States- or against it?

The actual question is whether you favor redefining the meaning of a word or not?

Words are redefined- or more accurately have additional content added quite regularly.

The question is really simple- do you believe in marriage equality or not?

I suppose your correct. It seems that the legal term "illegal alien" that describes a non-citizen who entered the country illegally is now a "racist" code word instead of a legal term. Or maybe the definition is all in a persons mind and they just create their own personal reality. Blue is white, hot is cold, wet is dry, marriage is two men, etc. I'm kind of digging this whole words have no static meaning. It's all fluid and can be redesigned to each individual's liking. For instance, I think you're "smart"......but you do realize the term has been redefined, correct?

More people distrust the government than trust it. Once a civil war broke out it would be obvious which side the armed people(conservatives and libertarians)would be on...and the military would become impossible to maintain as most military are rightist and would refuse to follow orders to kill their friends and family.

People like you would be sitting targets. You'd be either deported or killed...your choice.

Sad little boys like OOM are always fantasizing about being able to kill Americans......

More people distrust the government than trust it. Once a civil war broke out it would be obvious which side the armed people(conservatives and libertarians)would be on...and the military would become impossible to maintain as most military are rightist and would refuse to follow orders to kill their friends and family.

People like you would be sitting targets. You'd be either deported or killed...your choice.

Sad little boys like OOM are always fantasizing about being able to kill Americans......

The juvenile post-apocalypse fantasies are always amusing. They dream of ruling by virtue of having a gun.

It has been over 50 years since the Supreme Court told Virginia that the Lovings had the Constitutional right to marry each other despite the ban on inter-racial marriages.

It has been a year since the Supreme Court told multiple States that the Obergefells had the Constutional right to marry each other despite the ban on same gender marriages.

The question is- are you in favor of marriage equality in the United States- or against it?

The actual question is whether you favor redefining the meaning of a word or not?

Words are redefined- or more accurately have additional content added quite regularly.

I suppose your correct. It seems that the legal term "illegal alien" that describes a non-citizen who entered the country illegally is now a "racist" code word instead of a legal term. Or maybe the definition is all in a persons mind and they just create their own personal reality. Blue is white, hot is cold, wet is dry, marriage is two men, etc. I'm kind of digging this whole words have no static meaning. It's all fluid and can be redesigned to each individual's liking. For instance, I think you're "smart"......but you do realize the term has been redefined, correct?

Words don't have a static meaning. If you asked for a fag 200 years ago imagine your surprise when it didn't turn out to be a homosexual male. And if you described yourself as 'gay' 100 years ago you would be having a jolly (and likely heterosexual) time.

But if all of that confuses you, I have a solution for you- it is called a dictionary.

The two standards are the Merriam Webster and the Oxford English Dictionary- both have versions online and available to anyone who is confused as to the definitions of words.

The juvenile post-apocalypse fantasies are always amusing. They dream of ruling by virtue of having a gun.

Amusing in sad ways.

With so many examples from Bosnia to Syria to Rwanda they somehow fantasize that they would be not only on the side of 'right' but that they and their families would not end up being slaughtered too.

Civil wars are horrible, horrible conflicts and these little boys fantasize about them.

He doesn't want "the government" to do anything. It's obvious someone knows next to nothing about what Hoppe has said when they confuse the idea of 'covenant communities' and how they would work, with an endorsement of a centralized government.

He wants communities to be able to kick anyone they dislike out. Those "communities" are, in fact, miniature governments.

And if the actions of those communities are endorsed by a central gov't, the actions are of the gov't.
No they are voluntary communities that have made agreements as to how society will function within them. There is no democracy, it is all based on a voluntary covenant. It isn't government.

So there isn't an endorsement from a central gov't?

And if someone in one of those communities owns their home and property, and refuses to sign the agreement banning Jews or gays, what happens then? Are they allowed to disagree?
They wouldn't be in that particular community from the jump because they would have already agreed to this hypothetical banning of Jews or gays.

But let's say they have a change of heart and wish to leave, they would be compensated for their homestead and then kicked out. That's how it would work. These things would be hashed out in the agreements before being signed.

Your idea would only work if everyone was starting from scratch in a completely new area. That is completely impossible.

It would mean a community would already exist, and then these "voluntary agreements" would be drawn up. And everyone who was gay, Jewish or whatever, would be kicked out. Along with those who refused to sign the agreement.

That is not Libertarianism. That is anarchy. And the only way that sort of crap would happen would be the complete overthrow of the US Government and the removal of the US Constitution.

Not happening, sparky. So you may as well get used to there being people around that you don't agree with.

Covenant communities still exist. There are quite a few. Warren Jeffs community was a covenant community. I don't think that it's possible to have more than a few.

Covenant Communities: What is a Covenant Community?
False! No it's not. It's coming from a Hanns Hermann Hoppeian point of view actually.

The so called Libertarian (or anarchist) who is a social conservative and wants the gov't involved in all sorts of nonlibertarian things? lol

I don't agree with him. But at least he is not hoping for a junta by the US Military and wishing gays would be murdered.
He doesn't want "the government" to do anything. It's obvious someone knows next to nothing about what Hoppe has said when they confuse the idea of 'covenant communities' and how they would work, with an endorsement of a centralized government.

He wants communities to be able to kick anyone they dislike out. Those "communities" are, in fact, miniature governments.

And if the actions of those communities are endorsed by a central gov't, the actions are of the gov't.
No they are voluntary communities that have made agreements as to how society will function within them. There is no democracy, it is all based on a voluntary covenant. It isn't government.

So there isn't an endorsement from a central gov't?

And if someone in one of those communities owns their home and property, and refuses to sign the agreement banning Jews or gays, what happens then? Are they allowed to disagree?

There are covenant communities dotting the country. There is never a question about what someone does with their property. They don't own their property. All private property is owned by the community. Warren Jeffs had a covenant community. They are all religiously based communities. At least so far. Islamville is a covenant community.there is no central government. There is a central figure that all must obey.

Absent a catastrophic event no country would decide to be one composed of covenant communities. It would look like Afghanistan.

Covenant Communities: What is a Covenant Community?

Words don't have a static meaning. If you asked for a fag 200 years ago imagine your surprise when it didn't turn out to be a homosexual male. And if you described yourself as 'gay' 100 years ago you would be having a jolly (and likely heterosexual) time.

But if all of that confuses you, I have a solution for you- it is called a dictionary.

The two standards are the Merriam Webster and the Oxford English Dictionary- both have versions online and available to anyone who is confused as to the definitions of words.
If you asked for a fag 200 years ago you would get a stack of firewood. If you asked for a fag 100 years ago you would get a cigarette.

Winter...I suggest you read up on these things. Your constitutional argument means diddly squat...There would not be a federal government or federal constitution anymore at the point of establishing covenant communities.

I agree with you, once the zombie apocalypse hits, no more government. All there would be are covenant communities like Woodbury, Terminus, Hilltop and Alexandria.

Wrong, killing "global citizens"... Yes. You're no american, you are on the side of the globalists.

If you asked for a fag 200 years ago you would get a stack of firewood. If you asked for a fag 100 years ago you would get a cigarette.
Almost correct .
Even into the 20th century the word faggot meant kindling not a stack wood but the small stick and twigs .
A fag English slang for a cigarette it began in the 1920's
In the 18th 19th century and earlier , homosexuals were called dandy's, fop's and pooves.

Voluntaryist communities can only exist either in isolation or among very primitive people. The voluntaryist ideal is essentially tribalism. The more civilized the people the less able they are to live in a voluntary structure. The more civilized the people, the more likely it is that entire communities composed entirely of marauders will develop.

Wrong, killing "global citizens"... Yes. You're no american, you are on the side of the globalists.
You consider yourself an American?

The United States will break up but it won't be a civil war. Most likely the same way the Soviet Union broke up. There could well be isolated incidents of a breakdown in civil society. I can see incidents of neighborhoods warring and rioting against otherbneighborhoods.

Voluntaryist communities can only exist either in isolation or among very primitive people. The voluntaryist ideal is essentially tribalism. The more civilized the people the less able they are to live in a voluntary structure. The more civilized the people, the more likely it is that entire communities composed entirely of marauders will develop.
Link?

Forum List

Back