Poll- Marriage Equality

Are you in favor of marriage equality

• Yes- I am in favor of marriage equality

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • No- I am not in favor of marriage equality

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
You can have your fag-happy community..just not on this land mass if I and people like myself have a say.

You just keep dreaming. The majority of the people in this country are ok with gay marriage. 60% by the latest Gallup poll. You might be able to gather a few hundred guys willing to fight. But the overwhelming majority won't do a damn thing but whine. It ain't happening, junior. And the sooner you understand that the better.

You and your ilk are just another secessionist group with no real power at all.

More people distrust the government than trust it. Once a civil war broke out it would be obvious which side the armed people(conservatives and libertarians)would be on...and the military would become impossible to maintain as most military are rightist and would refuse to follow orders to kill their friends and family.

People like you would be sitting targets. You'd be either deported or killed...your choice.

Winter...I suggest you read up on these things. Your constitutional argument means diddly squat...There would not be a federal government or federal constitution anymore at the point of establishing covenant communities.

I am quite aware of what you are suggesting. That is why I pointed out that far more people would fight to defend the US Constitution than would fight to destroy the nation in favor of hundreds of thousands of independent communities without any connection.

Who would maintain the infrastructure that we all use? The community?
Who would form the military to defend all these communities? Each community?
What would be the currency used if all these communities are separate? Each community prints its own? Live exclusively by barter?

It is nothing more than the dreams of those who think a post apocalyptic world is something to aspire to. It is nonsense.

Nobody would care about fags, welfare recipients, and other degenerates when the shit hits the fan. This pro-faggotry crap is a government and media enforced and influenced farce.

They used violence to promote their ideology. Murder, bank robbery ect ect. There were 4 of them. All are in prison.
Yeah, not into the bank robbery or murder either.
that's odd !as everything you spew reeks of a twisted religious view.
Well it's not coming from a religious point of view. Sorry to break it to ya.
false! you may know believe it isn't but in fact it is..
False! No it's not. It's coming from a Hanns Hermann Hoppeian point of view actually.

The so called Libertarian (or anarchist) who is a social conservative and wants the gov't involved in all sorts of nonlibertarian things? lol

I don't agree with him. But at least he is not hoping for a junta by the US Military and wishing gays would be murdered.
He doesn't want "the government" to do anything. It's obvious someone knows next to nothing about what Hoppe has said when they confuse the idea of 'covenant communities' and how they would work, with an endorsement of a centralized government.

My stance on a junta is not his, correct...because I have moved past pondering the idealistic aspect of negative-rights libertarianism and am more interested in the quickest ways to get there.
Proof you are one sick fuck, like your hero.

Yeah, not into the bank robbery or murder either.
Well it's not coming from a religious point of view. Sorry to break it to ya.
False! No it's not. It's coming from a Hanns Hermann Hoppeian point of view actually.

The so called Libertarian (or anarchist) who is a social conservative and wants the gov't involved in all sorts of nonlibertarian things? lol

I don't agree with him. But at least he is not hoping for a junta by the US Military and wishing gays would be murdered.
He doesn't want "the government" to do anything. It's obvious someone knows next to nothing about what Hoppe has said when they confuse the idea of 'covenant communities' and how they would work, with an endorsement of a centralized government.

My stance on a junta is not his, correct...because I have moved past pondering the idealistic aspect of negative-rights libertarianism and am more interested in the quickest ways to get there.
I'm sick of fucks like you.

More people distrust the government than trust it. Once a civil war broke out it would be obvious which side the armed people(conservatives and libertarians)would be on...and the military would become impossible to maintain as most military are rightist and would refuse to follow orders to kill their friends and family.

People like you would be sitting targets. You'd be either deported or killed...your choice.

That is utter bullshit. If there is a civil war, it will be put down rather quickly. And since the members of the military swore an oath to defend the US Constitution, both the military and most veterans would stand against you. Your 500 armed idiots wouldn't last a day.

The majority of conservatives will not fight to overthrow the gov't. They are all proud patriots.
The libertarians are far more likely to defend the US Constitution than to want to kill or deport anyone who disagrees with them.

No, your ideas are laughable. I am armed and quite capable of defending me & mine from a rabble of white separatists.

Too fucking bad. You want to hate everyone not like you? That is fine.

You want to kill or deport everyone not like you? Not fine. And I would be willing to bet that there will be far more lining up to preserve the nation than to burn it to the ground out of some hate-based temper tantrum from an overgrown toddler.

Do us a favor and step out in front of a bus.
It would save us all the trouble of paying for your prison time and subsequent funeral.

His claims are like those of those lunatics a while back with the "Desperate Spring" or whatever. The one where they were going to have 10,000 armed men marching on Washington and arresting Obama ect ect ect.

Then 50 guys showed up. lol

You want to kill or deport everyone not like you? Not fine. And I would be willing to bet that there will be far more lining up to preserve the nation than to burn it to the ground out of some hate-based temper tantrum from an overgrown toddler.
I will continue working to bring the elimination of leftism while people like you provide the fuel. You morons do most of the heavy lifting for us in that regard.

It would save us all the trouble of paying for your prison time and subsequent funeral.
Line up against the wall!

I will continue working to bring the elimination of leftism while people like you provide the fuel. You morons do most of the heavy lifting for us in that regard.

I am an actual Libertarian. I am all about people having the freedom to live as they choose (within reason) and to be responsible for their choices.

I notice you didn't answer my questions concerning infrastructure, defense and currency. Why is that?

You have to survive the assault to be able to execute prisoners. Not happening.

So brave on line in your basement aren't you.

Forum List

Back