Poll- Marriage Equality

Are you in favor of marriage equality

• Yes- I am in favor of marriage equality

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • No- I am not in favor of marriage equality

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
His claims are like those of those lunatics a while back with the "Desperate Spring" or whatever. The one where they were going to have 10,000 armed men marching on Washington and arresting Obama ect ect ect.

Then 50 guys showed up. lol
Nah. We don't have to do any of that.

Yeah, all you have to do is keep having secret meetings in someone's basement or garage. Of course you will talk big and complain a lot. But you won't actually DO anything.

His claims are like those of those lunatics a while back with the "Desperate Spring" or whatever. The one where they were going to have 10,000 armed men marching on Washington and arresting Obama ect ect ect.

Yeah, all you have to do is keep having secret meetings in someone's basement or garage. Of course you will talk big and complain a lot. But you won't actually DO anything.
You keep wishing that were the case. The ball is already rolling...

I have to wonder what he means by we , all his"friends"are imaginary or inflatable.

No, your ideas are laughable. I am armed and quite capable of defending me & mine from a rabble of white separatists.
Relax. No one is going to take your K-Y Jelly.

Oh, are you with him in wanting to destroy the country and reform it into tens of thousands of independent communities? I didn't think you were that stupid.
No, of course not. I was just trying to settle you down, soothe you as it were.

Wake up Dorothy you're having that dream again!

No, your ideas are laughable. I am armed and quite capable of defending me & mine from a rabble of white separatists.

Oh, are you with him in wanting to destroy the country and reform it into tens of thousands of independent communities? I didn't think you were that stupid.
Read some Hope, hopefully it will change your mind. All empires fall eventually, I'm just preparing for it.

LMAO!! Bullshit.

Lol! Are you scared?

Read some Hope, hopefully it will change your mind. All empires fall eventually, I'm just preparing for it.

As opposed to actually living a good life in the current world? Okey dokey.

Lol! Are you scared?

I doubt anyone is scared except your "troops".

LMAO!! Bullshit.
Oh it is, we are a huge swath of the folks voting for Trump. Better hope he doesn't win...some of us might even have his ear already.

LMAO!! Bullshit.
Oh it is, we are a huge swath of the folks voting for Trump. Better hope he doesn't win...some of us might even have his ear already.

Yeah, I can't wait to see the reaction of the overwhelming majority of Trump supporters when someone mentions destroying the United States of America. You are a tiny minority, at best.

Lol! Are you scared?
Of tiny dick clowns like you? Lol
It's obvious who shitting their pants in fear and it ain't me.
The reason you assholes talk the trash you do is fear .
Complete and abject terror.
Best laugh I've had all day.

LMAO!! Bullshit.

Yeah, I can't wait to see the reaction of the overwhelming majority of Trump supporters when someone mentions destroying the United States of America. You are a tiny minority, at best.
The United States is already destroyed and the constitution null and void.

Lol! Are you scared?
Of tiny dick clowns like you? Lol
It's obvious who shitting their pants in fear and it ain't me.
The reason you assholes talk the trash you do is fear .
Complete and abject terror.
Best laugh I've had all day.
Shut your pole smokers, faggot. You have nothing of interest to say.

LMAO!! Bullshit.
Really ? I think you should look up what huge and swath mean.
Even though trump supporters are not rocket scientists , they can smell a true sociopath like you.

Forum List

Back