Poll: Most Americans think Donald Trump is a raging jerk

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
By Greg Sargent October 19 at 3:49 PM
The new Quinnipiac poll finds Hillary Clinton leading Donald Trump among likely voters nationally by 47-40 in the four-way race, and by 50-44 in the head-to-head match-up. But never mind that. We already know that Clinton is ahead nationally by anywhere from six points to eight points.

Here’s a much more important finding. The good folks at Quinnipiac hit on the brilliant idea of asking respondents whether they think Clinton and Trump have a basic sense of decency. You’ll be shocked by what they found:

A large majority of Americans — 59 percent — say Trump has no sense of decency. And even larger percentages of the groups he needs to improve among also think Trump is a big jerk: 66 percent of women, including 64 percent of white women; 61 percent of college educated whites; 76 percent of young voters; and 66 percent of nonwhites.

This is why he can NOT afford to reenforce this tonight...Don't say anything about clinton and just focus on issues. This man really is a raging jerk and will lose as one if he is stupid enough to be one tonight.

decency.jpg

The new Quinnipiac poll finds Hillary Clinton leading Donald Trump among likely voters nationally by 47-40 in the four-way race, and by 50-44 in the head-to-head match-up. But never mind that. We already know that Clinton is ahead nationally by anywhere from six points to eight points.

Here’s a much more important finding. The good folks at Quinnipiac hit on the brilliant idea of asking respondents whether they think Clinton and Trump have a basic sense of decency. You’ll be shocked by what they found:

A large majority of Americans — 59 percent — say Trump has no sense of decency. And even larger percentages of the groups he needs to improve among also think Trump is a big jerk: 66 percent of women, including 64 percent of white women; 61 percent of college educated whites; 76 percent of young voters; and 66 percent of nonwhites.

This is why he can NOT afford to reenforce this tonight...Don't say anything about clinton and just focus on issues. This man really is a raging jerk and will lose as one if he is stupid enough to be one tonight.
I bet if we took a poll most usmb members would think you're a raging nut job.

:2up:

Of course he's a raging jerk. That cannot be in question. If the Democrats had picked Bernie instead of the Corporate Whore, he'd be winning by 65 points.

This man really is a raging jerk and will lose as one if he is stupid enough to be one tonight.

At this point, there is no "if" that rightly be considered. The man has been for over a year demonstrating that he deserves every bit of the opprobrium he's received for his libertinism and now, in the final 20 days of the campaign, we are, no matter his debate performance, supposed to disregard that year-plus' behavior and remarks as though Trump has not been "telling it like it is," describing and portraying himself as someone he's not, as though he's metamorphosed into a decent human being and a well informed and clear thinking would-be leader? Not in this lifetime will I. Neither should anyone else.

At this point, there is no "if" that rightly be considered. The man has been for over a year demonstrating that he deserves every bit of the opprobrium he's received for his libertinism and now, in the final 20 days of the campaign, we are, no matter his debate performance, supposed to disregard that year-plus' behavior and remarks as though Trump has not been "telling it like it is," describing and portraying himself as someone he's not, as though he's metamorphosed into a decent human being and a well informed and clear thinking would-be leader? Not in this lifetime will I. Neither should anyone else.

Ahh, but you act as if we should ignore Hillary's criminal behavior. Yes, criminal. FBI agents involved with her email case wanted her to be put away for what she did. But oh hey, Trump's a jerk, and us Trump voters are deplorable for voting for him!

Seriously guys. Priorities.

Ahh, but you act as if we should ignore Hillary's criminal behavior. Yes, criminal. FBI agents involved with her email case wanted her to be put away for what she did. But oh hey, Trump's a jerk, and us Trump voters are deplorable for voting for him!

Seriously guys. Priorities.

you act as if we should ignore Hillary's criminal behavior.

I act like nothing of the sort. The thread topic is not Hillary Clinton. You see unlike Trump and many of his supporters, I am able to focus on the topic that is presented in another individual's remarks.

Yes, criminal.

Don't get me started on criminal acts for there is no question that:
Trump is, of course, not the only person who has had similarly criminal behavior, but none of those individuals is running for President and no person other than Trump who is running for President has been convicted of those crimes, every one of which is a crime wherein a billionaire ignored federal and/or state laws in order to just "do whatever the hell he wanted" for his own personal gain. There was not the slightest bit of altruism behind his actions.

But oh hey, Trump's a jerk, and us Trump voters are deplorable for voting for him!

You are not deplorable by dint of voting for Trump. Supporting Trump doesn't make you people deplorable; Trump merely panders to your degeneracy and is benefitting from it. It's the profundity of your despicably ribald, scurrilous, lewd, and profane notions, attitudes, and behaviors that make you deplorable. Whom you people support has nothing to do with it.

The Deplorables are and have been deplorable in their own right well before Trump ever announced his candidacy. (Most of them whom I've seen on television strike me as lifelong reprobates, if I'm honest.) Trump's noisome run for President has merely given the rest of us a reason to unabashedly note the existence of the deplorables and wonder at why there are so damned many of you who are deplorable for, truly, were the wearisome stench emitting from the cacophonous catastrophe that is the cabal called "Trump supporters," The Deplorables, not so pervasive, reputable society would have contentedly let you be.

The thread topic is not Hillary Clinton. You see unlike Trump and many of his supporters, I am able to focus on the topic that is presented in another individual's remarks.

Don't flatter yourself. For anything Trump has done, Hillary has done far worse. It's that simple.

I bid you support your assertion. Begin with identifying the criminal activity for which Mrs. Clinton has been fined or jailed.

Forum List

Back