Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll: Most Americans Think Russia Tried to Meddle in Election

170426-russia-meddling-election-poll_rgbc9d.jpg

Vlad sez Nyet!

Trump sez 'Four!'

Country sez what the fuck?

sad
The Electoral College voted in Trump and Russia wasn't involved in that and thus...."he's the President," people, so get over it.

He is the President, and that is the problem. He is unfit, unqualified and incompetent - and though some could grow as they learn the job, his character flaws will prevent such an adaption.

So says a douche bag who voted for Hillary, the most corrupt person ever to run for public office.

The question is not whether the Russians meddled. The question is how much help did they get from the trump campaign.
They got none. You snowflakes haven't produced a shred of evidence domenstrating they did.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
You wish.
I don't have to wish. If you have some evidence, then post it.

You silly thing! We've been through this already. The house Intel committee will produce all evidence in due time.

Get out of the Fox bubble and you'll learn a thing or two.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/22/us/politics/james-comey-election.html?_r=0

What he did not say was that the F.B.I. was also investigating the campaign of Donald J. Trump. Just weeks before, Mr. Comey had declined to answer a question from Congress about whether there was such an investigation. Only in March, long after the election, did Mr. Comey confirm that there was one.

For Mr. Comey, keeping the F.B.I. out of politics is such a preoccupation that he once said he would never play basketball with President Barack Obama because of the appearance of being chummy with the man who appointed him. But in the final months of the presidential campaign, the leader of the nation’s pre-eminent law enforcement agency shaped the contours, if not the outcome, of the presidential race by his handling of the Clinton and Trump-related investigations.
Why do you feel compelled to lie? I don't watch Fox.

Thanks for the cherry-picked quote. Did you only read to that point or are you lying (again) but by omission?

Here's the end of the article:
"“Comey should say this on the record,” said Tommy Vietor, a National Security Council spokesman in the Obama administration. “He’s already shattered all norms about commenting on ongoing investigations.”

Mr. Richman sees no conflict, but rather “a consistent pattern of someone trying to act with independence and integrity, but within established channels.”

“His approach to the Russia investigation fits this pattern,” he added.

But perhaps the most telling sign that Mr. Comey may have had enough of being Washington’s Lone Ranger occurred last month before the House Intelligence Committee.

Early in the hearing, Mr. Comey acknowledged for the first time what had been widely reported: The F.B.I. was investigating members of the Trump campaign for possible collusion with Russia.

Yet the independent-minded F.B.I. director struck a collaborative tone. “I have been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm,” he began, ushering in the next phase of his extraordinary moment in national politics.

Mr. Comey was still in the spotlight, but no longer alone.

Vlad sez Nyet!

Trump sez 'Four!'

sad
The Electoral College voted in Trump and Russia wasn't involved in that and thus...."he's the President," people, so get over it.

He is the President, and that is the problem. He is unfit, unqualified and incompetent - and though some could grow as they learn the job, his character flaws will prevent such an adaption.

So says a douche bag who voted for Hillary, the most corrupt person ever to run for public office.

You're entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. The difference is I have evidence - 100 days and counting - and you simply echo The BIG LIE.

HRC was investigated a dozen or more times and never indicted. Fools and fascists like you chanted, "lock her up" ad nausea, and still Madam Sect. collected millions more votes than did Trump.

You can spin, and you do, anything to please your biases - maybe you even lie to yourself - but that does not make anything you post true or ethical. You're deplorable, dishonest and morally corrupt.

Get out of the Fox bubble and you'll learn a thing or two.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/22/us/politics/james-comey-election.html?_r=0

What he did not say was that the F.B.I. was also investigating the campaign of Donald J. Trump. Just weeks before, Mr. Comey had declined to answer a question from Congress about whether there was such an investigation. Only in March, long after the election, did Mr. Comey confirm that there was one.

For Mr. Comey, keeping the F.B.I. out of politics is such a preoccupation that he once said he would never play basketball with President Barack Obama because of the appearance of being chummy with the man who appointed him. But in the final months of the presidential campaign, the leader of the nation’s pre-eminent law enforcement agency shaped the contours, if not the outcome, of the presidential race by his handling of the Clinton and Trump-related investigations.
Why do you feel compelled to lie? I don't watch Fox.

Thanks for the cherry-picked quote. Did you only read to that point or are you lying (again) but by omission?

Here's the end of the article:
"“Comey should say this on the record,” said Tommy Vietor, a National Security Council spokesman in the Obama administration. “He’s already shattered all norms about commenting on ongoing investigations.”

Mr. Richman sees no conflict, but rather “a consistent pattern of someone trying to act with independence and integrity, but within established channels.”

“His approach to the Russia investigation fits this pattern,” he added.

But perhaps the most telling sign that Mr. Comey may have had enough of being Washington’s Lone Ranger occurred last month before the House Intelligence Committee.

Early in the hearing, Mr. Comey acknowledged for the first time what had been widely reported: The F.B.I. was investigating members of the Trump campaign for possible collusion with Russia.

Yet the independent-minded F.B.I. director struck a collaborative tone. “I have been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm,” he began, ushering in the next phase of his extraordinary moment in national politics.

Mr. Comey was still in the spotlight, but no longer alone.

Same article...

In the case of Mrs. Clinton, he rewrote the script, partly based on the F.B.I.’s expectation that she would win and fearing the bureau would be accused of helping her. In the case of Mr. Trump, he conducted the investigation by the book, with the F.B.I.’s traditional secrecy. Many of the officials discussed the investigations on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak to reporters.

Vlad sez Nyet!

Trump sez 'Four!'

sad

You're entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. The difference is I have evidence - 100 days and counting - and you simply echo The BIG LIE.

HRC was investigated a dozen or more times and never indicted. Fools and fascists like you chanted, "lock her up" ad nausea, and still Madam Sect. collected millions more votes than did Trump.

You can spin, and you do, anything to please your biases - maybe you even lie to yourself - but that does not make anything you post true or ethical. You're deplorable, dishonest and morally corrupt.

The Obama administration hacks refused to indict Hillary? I am sooooooooooo shocked! She must be innocent!

You just proved that you're a douche bag.

Vlad sez Nyet!

Trump sez 'Four!'

sad

The Obama administration hacks refused to indict Hillary? I am sooooooooooo shocked! She must be innocent!

You just proved that you're a douche bag.

One more time, you are entitled to your opinions, though they be laughable. "lock her up" chanted ad nausea lacks substance. Lock her up for what?

Before we lock a person up we first must have a reason, and it begins with a sworn statement in the form of an affidavit detailing the date and time and nature of the crime committed, and signed under penalty of perjury.

That is why HRC was never going to be in jeopardy of being jailed, no one was foolish enough to sign such a legal document.

You are the one, kwc, who wants the banana republic in the US. The intel agencies, Comey, the feds, all have told you that there is no question the Russians interfered. None. Now the investigations are looking at Trump associates who may have colluded with them. Now the investigators are looking at Flynn.

Yep, kwc, you are crapping in your pants. You should.

All I've asked you to do is provide a single shred of evidence from these agencies. One document that proves your fairy tale. That should be a simple task. Just do it if you want me to shut up. This is kind of like Santa Claus Comrade Fakey. You used to believe with no evidence, then you grew up. You're falling for "the story" because you so want to believe it to be true. One.Single.Document.Of.Evidence. Just one.

kwc, you have no business asking me or anyone else but the investigators and their agencies.

They have told you they are investigating.

All you can do is "nuh uh no proof", but that will dissolve completely on the day of reckoning.

kwc, you have no business asking me or anyone else but the investigators and their agencies.

They have told you they are investigating.

All you can do is "nuh uh no proof", but that will dissolve completely on the day of reckoning.

So, you make the claim but refuse to back it up with anything. Duly noted douchenozzle. Head on over to the recipe forum and let the adults talk over here.

You are making the claim that there is no proof.

The investigators have said repeatedly there is plenty of evidence.

You are just mad, silly kwc, that they have not cleared it with you.

When they publish their proof, then you will have some. At this point you've got nothing.

When they publish their proof, then you will have some. At this point you've got nothing.
Thanks for admitting the investigation is ongoing and you are dying to know what they find out.

We've already covered this ground before. I realize that leftists like you Comrade don't understand things like the Bill of Rights or the Constitution, but we have something called "innocent until proven guilty". One does not have to prove their innocence. It is up to the accuser to prove guilt. You along with the DNC's press are trying to make something out of nothing. So far, there has been rumor, innuendo and wishful thinking that President Trump colluded with Putin to affect the election and win. To date, no one has produced any evidence and it is their (and your since you promote it) responsibility to back up their claims of guilt.

Does Russia seek to influence our elections as well as other nations? Of course they do. They have for almost 7 decades. Not unlike Obama seeking to influence the Israeli elections. It's what countries do. But that isn't what you and your ilk are arguing. Your argument was that the Trump and Putin worked together to steal the election.....and there is no agency or individual willing to go on record making that claim. Because it is nothing more than rumor, innuendo and wishful thinking on the part of immature people who didn't get there way. It's time to pull up your big girl panties, wipe away the tear stained mascara and do some honest refection on why your side has been losing since 2008.

kwc, I am no more a leftist than you are a patriotic American.

The investigations are on going, and that is all you have a right to know.

OK, Jake, Hillary's #1 supporter here, describe your ideology for us...

You aren't "liberal" and you certainly aren't conservative, so what are you?

OK, Jake, Hillary's #1 supporter here, describe your ideology for us...You aren't "liberal" and you certainly aren't conservative, so what are you?
I voted for McMullin, you voted for Clinton. I am not liberal, and you are not American.

I voted for Hillary???????????????????

LMFAO!!!

I think Hillary wins if I wasn't giving the GOP its daily talking points about Hillary here every day.

Remember the "whiny women...?"

LOL!!

Forum List

Back