Poll near 3/4 GOP doubt Biden won

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
If we suppose everything was legit, I think just the mere shock 81M would support Biden is enough to bring a lot of doubt. If it smells like a rat it's a rat.

I wonder where the heads on other 25% are, perhaps they're idealists of some sort.

I wonder where the heads on other 25% are, perhaps they're idealists of some sort.
My guess is that they're so thoroughly anti-Trump that they'd vote for Harris or ANYONE ELSE. Their time left in Trump's Republican party is limited, whether they think so or not. Kinzinger, Cheney, Collins, Graham... they all have a date with the electorate soon.

If we suppose everything was legit, I think just the mere shock 81M would support Biden is enough to bring a lot of doubt.

Well, aside from the fact that a whole bunch of secret shadow leftwing organizations of millions backed by very rich people have already freely admitted their extreme motivation in proactively not wanting to see Trump reelected explains many aspects of the largely illegal and wholly abnormal election which the Left NEVER would have stood for had it been done by republicans to the benefit of THEIR party, I'm betting a WHOLE LOT of these people are now very greatly regretting their actions in helping to put a bum and a fool like Joe Biden in office, and if they are still too stupid to even know that much, they are at least paying for it out the ass and out through the wallet, as will the rest of the country for many years to come.

Last edited:
WTH_Progs?
I think T won by a close election

As my favorite line ever
The line I Have received the most liked

Xiden is an illegitimate swine

After the banana republic election

I will never feel any attachment to any American institution or govt

You all should have read a little farther down the article.

Most Americans - 58 percent - believe that Biden's election was legitimate. That includes 91 percent of Democrats and 54 percent of independents.

So tell me how you win any elections when a majority of Americans think you are nuttier than a fruitcake in may.

Or
If we suppose everything was legit, I think just the mere shock 81M would support Biden is enough to bring a lot of doubt. If it smells like a rat it's a rat.

Idealists, or just not idiots.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Most Americans - 58 percent - believe that Biden's election was legitimate. That includes 91 percent of Democrats and 54 percent of independents.

So tell me how you win any elections when a majority of Americans think you are nuttier than a fruitcake in may.
Not a good response. When millions of Americans question election integrity, our government should do all it can to address their concerns. It doesn’t appear our government cares. Yet another example we live in a failed state.

Not a good response. When millions of Americans question election integrity, our government should do all it can to address their concerns. It doesn’t appear our government cares. Yet another example we live in a failed state.

That is a curious response. Those millions can’t explain how this fraud happened. Can’t give any examples of it. At most they point to some CT website or personal belief. I just can’t imagine that many people voting for Biden.

Investigations turn up nothing. We need to investigate more.

And yet. It is the people without any proof that have to be placated. The minority. We have to prove to them the election was valid.

What would it take? An interview of every single voter? And if that turns out to support the election, you would demand an investigation to determine if every single voter was legally valid.

We would spend the next fifty years trying to satisfy insane people.

Guilty until proven innocent is not the way our society works. It is the way totalitarian societies work.

And yet, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General all agree with most of the country.

Why is that? I guess they're all evil commies who hate America too, right? This must be a massive conspiracy, right? They all must be Chinese agents who want to destroy America too, right?

You folks have been conned. By a buffoon. He is a disturbed man who has taken advantage of your fears & frustrations. That's not our fault. But we ARE having to deal with your misguided delusions and fevered fantasies, all aggressively propagated by people who have a vested professional interest in fooling you.

Last edited:

What great proof of what a bunch of mindless zombies they are

Oh the GOP still sticking to the old dumb rule, it the democrats pres. won its because they were cheating, meanwhile the GOP laws are diligently suppressing the vote.

That is a curious response. Those millions can’t explain how this fraud happened. Can’t give any examples of it. At most they point to some CT website or personal belief. I just can’t imagine that many people voting for Biden.

Investigations turn up nothing. We need to investigate more.

And yet. It is the people without any proof that have to be placated. The minority. We have to prove to them the election was valid.

What would it take? An interview of every single voter? And if that turns out to support the election, you would demand an investigation to determine if every single voter was legally valid.

We would spend the next fifty years trying to satisfy insane people.

Guilty until proven innocent is not the way our society works. It is the way totalitarian societies work.
They can’t offer proof because a thorough and fair investigation hasn’t been completed. You can continue to ridicule them as your leaders in the corporate media do, but it only further divides Americans. The consequences will be more violence.

At any rate, my view is it’s all about nothing. Joe is no different from Don, but wingers on both sides can’t see it. Plus I don’t vote. Why would I support a system that supports constant war and which is entirely controlled by big corporations and billionaires.

46% of independents thinking Biden might not have actually won is sort of huge I think. That actually surprises me a lot.

3/4 of REPUBLICANS

Of course Nixon had a better that 50% approval among Republicans when he left office (to avoid certain impeachment) so that kinda tells ya where the GOP is at

Oh the GOP still sticking to the old dumb rule, it the democrats pres. won its because they were cheating, meanwhile the GOP laws are diligently suppressing the vote.
Democrats created a system where most things questioned done by their ambassadors of insurrections are not investigated and put those who do on their hind legs. We are shell shocked as Republican voters. Many of your people get into others faces constantly. If you want civility you must be civil. And you are not. And you make damn sure the other side stays that way.

Democrats created a system where most things questioned done by their ambassadors of insurrections are not investigated and put those who do on their hind legs. We are shell shocked as Republican voters. Many of your people get into others faces constantly. If you want civility you must be civil. And you are not. And you make damn sure the other side stays that way.
You continue to be one of the weirdest, most obtuse posters on the board.

And "civil" is NOT what Trumpers are...at all

"Fuck Biden"?

"Fuck your Feelings"?

Get real

Forum List

Back