Poll near 3/4 GOP doubt Biden won

If we suppose everything was legit, I think just the mere shock 81M would support Biden is enough to bring a lot of doubt. If it smells like a rat it's a rat.

I wonder where the heads on other 25% are, perhaps they're idealists of some sort.

People will believe damned-near ANYTHING if it reinforces what they WISH to be Reality.

Doesn't make it true, however.

The Republican Party is dead... Viva Donald Trump... would-be el Presidente for Life...

Seeing that Joe Xiden has turned out to be as incompetent and useless as Trump supporters thought he was, I seriously doubt 81 million people are that stupid. Yea, someone isn’t right with those election numbers.

Trump for sure won Georgia , Pennsylvania and Wisconsin

Michigan??? . I don’t know

Arizona and Nevada were dead heats

I live in Nevada those dirty Ca. transplants with that coastal "maturity" turned us blue years ago. Another aspect of leftish is while a million percent govt. workers soak up leftistisms, they're ignorant the fact history shows they do much better with R Governors. Current one is a penis, which is just further below a dick often code for a communist.

If we suppose everything was legit, I think just the mere shock 81M would support Biden is enough to bring a lot of doubt. If it smells like a rat it's a rat.

I wonder where the heads on other 25% are, perhaps they're idealists of some sort.

That's their problem.

Not one inch should be given to them or their handlers using them as human shields.

You all should have read a little farther down the article.

Most Americans - 58 percent - believe that Biden's election was legitimate. That includes 91 percent of Democrats and 54 percent of independents.

So tell me how you win any elections when a majority of Americans think you are nuttier than a fruitcake in may.

By presenting since the majority of those like victim roles, they'll be surprised to learn misinformation with bad intentions has raped their heads with a dumbing down. Provide clear evidence, with same historical events and predictions as well (eg1984).

Demonstrate how the school system has failed all students short private & STEM.

Demonstrate how the left are consistently wrong & project. Explain how economics works in simple, and show why Xiden's misery index climbs monthly.

Show how China and the wealthiest among us are raping the middle class & poor. Ooooops. That shit can get Biden appointed. Show how the left markets racism, which is a simple task to prepare for.

Provide clear solutions.

MAINSTREAM................The Republicans throw that together they're golden. Do it like a Democrack, only with all facts. Better yet hire leftisms to produce & market it for them. Fuck if Al Gore can mainstream we're going to die years ago they can do anything, only this time.........honest.

Last edited:
By presenting since the majority of those like victim roles, they'll be surprised to learn misinformation with bad intentions has raped their heads with a dumbing down. Provide clear evidence, with same historical events and predictions as well (eg1984).

Demonstrate how the school system has failed all students short private & STEM.

Demonstrate how the left are consistently wrong & project. Explain how economics works in simple, and show why Xiden's misery index climbs monthly.

Show how China and the wealthiest among us are raping the middle class & poor. Ooooops. That shit can get Biden appointed. Show how the left markets racism, which is a simple task to prepare for.

Provide clear solutions.

MAINSTREAM................The Republicans throw that together they're golden. Do it like a Democrack, only with all facts. Better yet hire leftisms to produce & market it for them. Fuck if Al Gore can mainstream we're going to die years ago they can do anything, only this time.........honest.

I honestly have no idea what the fuck you are babbling about. Reading it reminded me of this classic comedy.

You seem to be using a lot of big words. And since I know you aren’t using them properly. I’m going to say I doubt if you know what those words mean.

So try this. Explain how having a solid minority that doesn’t believe in or trust elections as your main supporters is going to help you win elections.

I honestly have no idea what the fuck you are babbling about. Reading it reminded me of this classic comedy.

You seem to be using a lot of big words. And since I know you aren’t using them properly. I’m going to say I doubt if you know what those words mean.

So try this. Explain how having a solid minority that doesn’t believe in or trust elections as your main supporters is going to help you win elections.

You seem to be using a lot of big words. Seem to? Why don't you know?

And since I know you aren’t using them properly. How would you know that since you can't tell if they're BIG?

I’m going to say I doubt if you know what those words mean. This sentence is 13 words where eight would do. You still sound unsure, but this is classic though, you're not sure the words are big =I don't know what they mean.

So try this. This is exciting, I'm reading as I go now.

Explain how having a solid minority that doesn’t believe in or trust elections as your main supporters is going to help you win elections. Who said it does? In fact that's a contradiction, because it's already been demonstrated that winning an election is subjective when so much manipulation can occur.

Poll near 3/4 GOP doubt Biden won​

The sickness continues to spread in their ranks. Much like Covid.

Last edited:

The power of persuasion, never underestimate the power of The Dark Side!!!

Brainwashing! Sad!

81 million did NOT support the corrupt liar n chief. He was overwhelmingly defeated, by we the people...by we the people he hated and demeaned, for 4 straight years, day and night, 24/7. And justly so! Thank the good Lord!

Oh the GOP still sticking to the old dumb rule, it the democrats pres. won its because they were cheating, meanwhile the GOP laws are diligently suppressing the vote.
Pelosi puts January 6 protesters in inadequate DC Jail and then forgets them for almost a year now of punishment for peacefully protesting. :cranky: .That violates their First Amendment rights. None of them carried a girearm. But Pelosi created lies with severe consequences for anyone who is nice to these people. They are innocent until proven guilty, and Pelosi has made sure they're living in filth, have unattended health issues inflicted on them by Pelosi's faithful, against the Constitution just like wrongful incarceration she is carrying out with hate and malice, selfish and wanton is Nancy Pelosi and judges she controls who are allowing this miscarriage of justice to go on.

Pelosi puts January 6 protesters in inadequate DC Jail and then forgets them for almost a year now of punishment for peacefully protesting. :cranky: .That violates their First Amendment rights. None of them carried a girearm. But Pelosi created lies with severe consequences for anyone who is nice to these people. They are innocent until proven guilty, and Pelosi has made sure they're living in filth, have unattended health issues inflicted on them by Pelosi's faithful, against the Constitution just like wrongful incarceration she is carrying out with hate and malice, selfish and wanton is Nancy Pelosi and judges she controls who are allowing this miscarriage of justice to go on.

Huh? Pelosi can't put anyone in jail....she's not law enforcement...?? why oh why would you even say that kind of crazy thing? Seriously Becky???

Pelosi puts January 6 protesters in inadequate DC Jail and then forgets them for almost a year now of punishment for peacefully protesting.
Pelosi ain't the DOJ stupid and they're being treated like any other prisoner

Forum List

Back