🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll: nearly half of republicans think Trump should have the authority to close down news outlets

Fake news will be trumps only sad legacy and one that Americans will remember with a mixture of shame and embarrassment.

It basically covers anything that right wing trash doesnt like. Its a deflection technique that the cowardly fucks use when facts expose their idiocy.

FACTS being kryptonite to right wing trash.

I guess the first amendment should have limitations. They didn’t think this before of course. Trump just tells these respondents how to think I guess.

“Better still not mess with that second amendment though! That’s the sacred one! That fits in with my narrative still!”

LIAR!!!! Far less that 50% of Republicans think.

America's first conservative president, John Adams, had Congress make the Subversive Act that made it a crime to criticize his conservative party. It violated the Bill of Rights of course but conservatives were never happy with those amendments either. When Jefferson took office the Subversive Act was voted out, and the Bill of Rights were all back in force.

c

I guess the first amendment should have limitations. They didn’t think this before of course. Trump just tells these respondents how to think I guess.

“Better still not mess with that second amendment though! That’s the sacred one! That fits in with my narrative still!”

That's funny considering many left wing loons want to shut off Fox, news, conservative views being expressed on college campuses. Clean up your own act first.

And they call liberals "fascist".

This is a bullshit issue by somebody named Christian Hayes of Politico based on a fraudulent poll by Ipsos which was designed to cast republicans in a bad light. Nobody in their right mind thinks the president should have the power to nullify the 1st Amendment freedom of the press including the President. It should be noted that the pollster (Ipsos) had Hillary up by 90% back in 2016

Forum List

Back