How should Antifa be handled?

• The police in Seattle should remove them

Votes: 32 39.0%
  • Trump should send in troops to remove them

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Just let them take over as much of Seattle as they want and ignore them

Votes: 36 43.9%

• Total voters
So Antifa has taken over streets in Seattle declaring them liberated zones and blocking any entrance into those areas of town.

So how should this be handled?

Don't be surprised if you have heard about this. The press..............well................ya know.
It's Seattle, let them have it. No loss of anything valuable to anybody that matters.

Trump has no authority to do anything with regard to unrest in Seattle.
Horseshit.

"CHAZ" isn't a protest, it's an armed occupation by a hostile quasi-military force....Pantifa are enemy combatants.
You have no understanding of how our government works if you believe that. This is a State issue. The only authority Trump has in this matter is one of border control.
Borders you say?....What the fuck have the Pantifa goons just done, if not carved out their own allegedly sovereign borders within the nation?....That's fucking invasion not protest.

I have every understanding of how war works....Pantifa has essentially declared war and decided to carve out a portion of our nation under force of arms....A full regular military response is completely within Trump's power to threat these goons as domestic enemy combatants, and put them down like the commie dogs that they are.
Nah, encourage secession.

Horseshit.

"CHAZ" isn't a protest, it's an armed occupation by a hostile quasi-military force....Pantifa are enemy combatants.
You have no understanding of how our government works if you believe that. This is a State issue. The only authority Trump has in this matter is one of border control.
The nation of Chaz has borders. Trump should be handling this since my mayor cant.

Horseshit.

The nation of Chaz has borders. Trump should be handling this since my mayor cant.

Do you know anyone who lives in there?

What are they telling people who do? I haven't seen anyone report on that.

edit - what are the police telling the people who live in there when they call about the issue*, wasn't very specific

So Antifa has taken over streets in Seattle declaring them liberated zones and blocking any entrance into those areas of town.

Don't be surprised if you have heard about this. The press..............well................ya know.
Seattle apparently supports them. So fuck them.

Horseshit.

edit - what are the police telling the people who live in there when they call about the issue*, wasn't very specific
I have heard that they are shaking down business owners for money and checking the ID's of people who enter "to make sure they are locals". They were also doing "stop and frisk".

Horseshit.

I have heard that they are shaking down business owners for money and checking the ID's of people who enter "to make sure they are locals". They were also doing "stop and frisk".

Let's say i lived in the zone. And I called 911, what would the dispatcher tell me?

Stop calling they won't help? Is this all business district with no residential?

Erect a wall around the piece of shits wall...convert the space they occupy into an Auschwitz style concentration camp and gas them all.
Its peaceful there now, they seem to be taking care by themselves.
The first amendment people seem to be in power.
Well they want to be independent so the state of Washington should shut off all electricity and water supply and see how the independent six block nation survives.
That may be the best plan. Giving them what they want could be far more devastating than anything else.

Horseshit.

Borders you say?....What the fuck have the Pantifa goons just done, if not carved out their own allegedly sovereign borders within the nation?....That's fucking invasion not protest.

I have every understanding of how war works....Pantifa has essentially declared war and decided to carve out a portion of our nation under force of arms....A full regular military response is completely within Trump's power to threat these goons as domestic enemy combatants, and put them down like the commie dogs that they are.
Nah, encourage secession.
Secession and armed occupation aren't equals.

The Sudatenland didn't secede to the Germans.

Erect a wall around the piece of shits wall...convert the space they occupy into an Auschwitz style concentration camp and gas them all.
Its peaceful there now, they seem to be taking care by themselves.
The first amendment people seem to be in power.
There's nothing remotely peaceful about an occupation under force of arms, asshole.
no weapons being used.
find facts before shooting off your mouth.
Goddamn liar.

Let them take over Seattle, but DO NOT ignore them.

Tie them to Joe Biden, where they belong.

THESE ARE BIDEN VOTERS!!!

THIS IS BIDEN'S AMERICA!!!

I say we let these mindless baboons have their "utopia". First we stop all water, electricity, gas, internet, etc.. Then we rip up the roads on all sides of the utopian nation of CHAZ and create a DMZ around it with armed "border" patrol and landmines.

Anyone coming or going will have to have to go through a checkpoint. They'll need to show a CHAZ passport, pay a hefty entry tariff, be subject to invasive cavity searches, and "voluntarily" submit to the injection of a permanent bio-metric monitoring device. All CHAZ passport holders will no longer be US Citizens. Goods and services will be taxed and subject to heavy tariffs and or seizure.

This "new nation" will need to build it's own infrastructure, military, etc....

Utopia ain't free baby!!

Well...ya know.....if the press isn't reporting about it how did you find out about it?
Goddamn you people are stupid.

Well...ya know.....if the press isn't reporting about it how did you find out about it?
Goddamn you people are stupid.
When referring to "the press" it means those people you leftists look to for the news. The MSM that still is watched by millions at 6 and 11.

Horseshit.

I'd rather Trump spent him time and effort going after the organizer and financiers of the occupation, ignore the street urchins

^^^ THIS. But something tells me that won't happen. :rolleyes:
He is. Its gonna take a little time

Seattle Police Chief: "Rapes, robberies and all sorts of violent acts have been occurring in the area and we're not able to get to [them]."

Forum List

Back