How should Antifa be handled?

• The police in Seattle should remove them

Votes: 32 39.0%
  • Trump should send in troops to remove them

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Just let them take over as much of Seattle as they want and ignore them

Votes: 36 43.9%

• Total voters
Seattle Police Chief: "Rapes, robberies and all sorts of violent acts have been occurring in the area and we're not able to get to [them]."

This is smelling more and more like a psyop. But as I said on another thread, I haven't been following the story enough yet.

Trump has no authority to do anything with regard to unrest in Seattle.
Horseshit.

"CHAZ" isn't a protest, it's an armed occupation by a hostile quasi-military force....Pantifa are enemy combatants.
You have no understanding of how our government works if you believe that. This is a State issue. The only authority Trump has in this matter is one of border control.
What do you suggest when the 'STATE' is neglecting their duty to their constituents?
Even being complicit to this event. Seems you haven't thought that far ahead, huh?

It's a progressive. There is precious little evidence that they are capable of thought.

So Antifa has taken over streets in Seattle declaring them liberated zones and blocking any entrance into those areas of town.

So how should this be handled?

Don't be surprised if you have heard about this. The press..............well................ya know.

No worries, Seattle's liberal mayor is now saying this is just a block party and they have block parties all the time.
Well then they can party on the money of George Soros indefinitely it seems

Horseshit.

"CHAZ" isn't a protest, it's an armed occupation by a hostile quasi-military force....Pantifa are enemy combatants.
You have no understanding of how our government works if you believe that. This is a State issue. The only authority Trump has in this matter is one of border control.
The nation of Chaz has borders. Trump should be handling this since my mayor cant.

Do you know anyone who lives in there?

What are they telling people who do? I haven't seen anyone report on that.

edit - what are the police telling the people who live in there when they call about the issue*, wasn't very specific
I have heard that they are shaking down business owners for money and checking the ID's of people who enter "to make sure they are locals". They were also doing "stop and frisk".

Let's say i lived in the zone. And I called 911, what would the dispatcher tell me?

Stop calling they won't help? Is this all business district with no residential?
Cops have only entered the area one time, to retrieve some things from the shutdown police department. If you call the cops inside that area, they arent coming.

They should be locked inside their zone with no food or water till they starve....their bodies allowed to bleach in the Sun, the stench will be great.

If one really wants to prove convincingly that "white privilege" exists, someone as stupid as
Seattle's mayor becoming Mayor of a major city would be good evidence, with equally dumb-as-a-rock Governor Jay Inslee of Washington State becoming governor as confirmation

not to mention Beto becoming a presidential contender

Erect a wall around the piece of shits wall...convert the space they occupy into an Auschwitz style concentration camp and gas them all.
Its peaceful there now, they seem to be taking care by themselves.
The first amendment people seem to be in power.
Well they want to be independent so the state of Washington should shut off all electricity and water supply and see how the independent six block nation survives.
That may be the best plan. Giving them what they want could be far more devastating than anything else.
I agree. Shut off all utilities and food deliveries and let’s see what happens.

Erect a wall around the piece of shits wall...convert the space they occupy into an Auschwitz style concentration camp and gas them all.
Its peaceful there now, they seem to be taking care by themselves.
The first amendment people seem to be in power.
Well they want to be independent so the state of Washington should shut off all electricity and water supply and see how the independent six block nation survives.
That may be the best plan. Giving them what they want could be far more devastating than anything else.
When the Confederacy did it, it was treason. These people are “peaceful protesters”. The hypocrisy is mind blowing.

Horseshit.

Horseshit.

Where is your concrete evidence that ANY "enemy combatants" and/or a "hostile quasi-military force" are involved on that little area on Capitol Hill? You're letting your fingers overload your ass with that Bullshit! Further, Darkwind is correct. Trump has and will not have authority in the Capitol Hill District of Seattle! Trump is more full of shit than you are!

So Antifa has taken over streets in Seattle declaring them liberated zones and blocking any entrance into those areas of town.

Don't be surprised if you have heard about this. The press..............well................ya know.

Well...ya know.....if the press isn't reporting about it how did you find out about it?
Goddamn you people are stupid.
When referring to "the press" it means those people you leftists look to for the news. The MSM that still is watched by millions at 6 and 11.

So says you. You don't know WTF I read or watch.
But you can be sure it's not the Trump Channel or Breitbart, which you live and die by.

A good point I spotted on twitter:

“I would fully support autonomous zones. AnCom, AnCap whatever. But you'd have to procure the land via legal means. You can't just eminent domain you're ass on someone else's property.”

How it should be "handled" is up to Seattle and the state of Washington.

Horseshit.

Horseshit.

Where is your concrete evidence that ANY "enemy combatants" and/or a "hostile quasi-military force" are involved on that little area on Capitol Hill? You're letting your fingers overload your ass with that Bullshit! Further, Darkwind is correct. Trump has and will not have authority in the Capitol Hill District of Seattle! Trump is more full of shit than you are!
Oh, maybe the fact that they're FUCKING ARMED and carrying openly.....That's all.

Fucking dope.

A good point I spotted on twitter:

“I would fully support autonomous zones. AnCom, AnCap whatever. But you'd have to procure the land via legal means. You can't just eminent domain you're ass on someone else's property.”
Another way of pointing out that what we're dealing with here isn't succession....It's an insurrection.

Horseshit.

Horseshit.

Oh, maybe the fact that they're FUCKING ARMED and carrying openly.....That's all.

Fucking dope.
Open Carry is legal in Washington under most conditions. I lived there for 35 years just South of Tacoma/Seattle shit for brains and I've been in the Capitol Hill Dist. frequenting clubs a number of times with friends.

So what you're saying is you have no proof of what you're claiming. That's confirmation that you have no fucking evidence of what you claim and you're just another fucking liar that talks tall shit but shovels it with a bent teaspoon, ya fraud!

Horseshit.

Horseshit.

Fucking dope.
Open Carry is legal in Washington under most conditions. I lived there for 35 years just South of Tacoma/Seattle shit for brains and I've been in the Capitol Hill Dist. frequenting clubs a number of times with friends.

So what you're saying is you have no proof of what you're claiming. That's confirmation that you have no fucking evidence of what you claim and you're just another fucking liar that talks tall shit but shovels it with a bent teaspoon, ya fraud!
Couldn't care less about the carry laws....Fact remains that "CHAZ" is under armed siege by mostly white suburbanite commie wannabees....There are more than enough real pix of these little shitheels on this thread to prove that beyond any doubt.

So go soak your head.

Forum List

Back