Votes: 32 39.0%
  • Trump should send in troops to remove them

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Just let them take over as much of Seattle as they want and ignore them

Votes: 36 43.9%

• Total voters
923969E8-8E10-4EC7-AECB-FC514BEEC885.jpeg

The third option, of course.

Assuming that elections there are reasonably honest, the fine liberal citizens of that city are getting exactly what they voted for.

If that city/state ever asks President Trump for help of any kind, he should reply with that old but true saying "You made your bed. Now lie in it."

Erect a wall around the piece of shits wall...convert the space they occupy into an Auschwitz style concentration camp and gas them all.
Its peaceful there now, they seem to be taking care by themselves.
The first amendment people seem to be in power.

LefTard Logic:
“Some folks took over my property; they put their own locks on my gates and locked me out but they are being ‘peaceful’ so I’m okay with conceding my property to them.”
Haha...you dumbmotherfuckers can’t get out of your own way.

Last edited:
I can’t understand why we aren’t deploying these loaded with pepper spray into situations like the Seattle bullshit.

Occupy Wall St all over again. In reality people hate this social distancing crap and “protests” give them an excuse to party.

Erect a wall around the piece of shits wall...convert the space they occupy into an Auschwitz style concentration camp and gas them all.
Its peaceful there now, they seem to be taking care by themselves.
The first amendment people seem to be in power.
Well they want to be independent so the state of Washington should shut off all electricity and water supply and see how the independent six block nation survives.

I voted to let them have as much of the city as they can get. But, with one addition. They are no different than a home invader. They set up armed check points and are shaking down business owners for protection money. That means every citizen has a right to defend themselves from these people with deadly force. There will be no murder charges filed for them taking back the city. It is self defense.

Police schmolice....It's an armed occupation...Send in regular Army and rout the grimy little thugs.

That is PRECISELY what the left is hoping for. Most Democrats would gladly sacrifice every negro in CHAZ if it allowed them to say "see , we told you orange man bad he killed innocent protesters"

So Antifa has taken over streets in Seattle declaring them liberated zones and blocking any entrance into those areas of town.

So how should this be handled?

Don't be surprised if you have heard about this. The press..............well................ya know.
The Left Wingers created the Antifa, so let Antifa be their government in Washington state.
BTW, no bail-out.

I think we should send in the Marines. Show them what it's like to be true men. Show them when you do that in other countries, you are bound to get your ass kicked - hard and fast. And that We, The American people do not accept domestic terrorism in this country.

Trump has no authority to do anything with regard to unrest in Seattle.
Horseshit.

"CHAZ" isn't a protest, it's an armed occupation by a hostile quasi-military force....Pantifa are enemy combatants.
You have no understanding of how our government works if you believe that. This is a State issue. The only authority Trump has in this matter is one of border control.
Borders you say?....What the fuck have the Pantifa goons just done, if not carved out their own allegedly sovereign borders within the nation?....That's fucking invasion not protest.

I have every understanding of how war works....Pantifa has essentially declared war and decided to carve out a portion of our nation under force of arms....A full regular military response is completely within Trump's power to threat these goons as domestic enemy combatants, and put them down like the commie dogs that they are.
And his plans are to do just that:

President Trump told Fox News' Harris Faulkner in an exclusive interview Thursday that his administration is "not going to let Seattle be occupied by anarchists."

"If there were more toughness, you wouldn't have the kind of devastation that you had in Minneapolis and in Seattle. I mean, let's see what's going on in Seattle," Trump told Faulkner. "I will tell you if they don't straighten that situation out, we're going to straighten it out."

I think we should send in the Marines. Show them what it's like to be true men. Show them when you do that in other countries, you are bound to get your ass kicked - hard and fast. And that We, The American people do not accept domestic terrorism in this country.
Then ship the little shits off to GITMO, until they tell everything they know about the organization.

Trump has no authority to do anything with regard to unrest in Seattle.
Horseshit.

"CHAZ" isn't a protest, it's an armed occupation by a hostile quasi-military force....Pantifa are enemy combatants.
You have no understanding of how our government works if you believe that. This is a State issue. The only authority Trump has in this matter is one of border control.
Borders you say?....What the fuck have the Pantifa goons just done, if not carved out their own allegedly sovereign borders within the nation?....That's fucking invasion not protest.

I have every understanding of how war works....Pantifa has essentially declared war and decided to carve out a portion of our nation under force of arms....A full regular military response is completely within Trump's power to threat these goons as domestic enemy combatants, and put them down like the commie dogs that they are.
And his plans are to do just that:

President Trump told Fox News' Harris Faulkner in an exclusive interview Thursday that his administration is "not going to let Seattle be occupied by anarchists."

"If there were more toughness, you wouldn't have the kind of devastation that you had in Minneapolis and in Seattle. I mean, let's see what's going on in Seattle," Trump told Faulkner. "I will tell you if they don't straighten that situation out, we're going to straighten it out."

Well we have this to look forward to I reckon.

One death is all they need and the media will be in hog heaven!

"They start looting WE start shooting! "
He should have said, they start looting and we give them the keys to the city?

The city just let them loot and did nothing. Now businesses are forming militias. They realize government has abandoned them.

Meanwhile people in blue states are being arrested all around the nation for not wearing a mask.

Forum List

Back