Poll: Percent of Christians drop, those identifying as "none" soars

I grin when I read the pompous statements of millennials on these matters. I am sure my grandparents did the same when I spoke stupidly at the same age.
Why is it that you believe you are not still afflicted with stupidity?
Because your pompousness makes me grin. Go for it, though, Hollie, 'cause life is short. Be a fundy atheist all you want.
I just find it comical that you're utterly unable to challenge me on the facts so you're reduced to juvenile name-calling.

I grin when I read the pompous statements of millennials on these matters. I am sure my grandparents did the same when I spoke stupidly at the same age.
Why is it that you believe you are not still afflicted with stupidity?
Because your pompousness makes me grin. Go for it, though, Hollie, 'cause life is short. Be a fundy atheist all you want.
You are projecting your failure on me. Tough.
I just find it comical that you're utterly unable to challenge me on the facts so you're reduced to juvenile name-calling.

No
The more this occurs, the more 1st Amendment rights for believers and non-believers alike will be protected.

No one likes fundy atheists or fundy religionists.
It's not Atheists who are attempting to insert partisan religious dogma into the public schools and into government business. That would be you Christians.
Not me. I believe in a firm separation of church and state, and I believe that fundies like you have the right to free speech and the right to be called out when you speak stupidly.
Such an angry, self-hater. Yours was a good decision to retreat to bluster and side stepping rather than attempt to compose a coherent post.

You continue to describe yourself, Hollie. You are a fundy atheist who blusters and whines. Too bad you are having trouble growing up. :lol:

This is where you start throwing out your hater nonsense posts.

You continue to describe yourself, Hollie. You are a fundy atheist who blusters and whines. Too bad you are having trouble growing up. :lol:

This is where you start throwing out your hater nonsense posts.
Yep. You're in panic mode.

Let's see your typical christian spirit of hate, decision and self-hate.

Off topic, Hollie, but, yes, America is not a bastion of religious tolerance. Tell us something we don't know. You are know blustering and hating. Please act your age.

Off topic, Hollie, but, yes, America is not a bastion of religious tolerance. Tell us something we don't know. You are know blustering and hating. Please act your age.
America is not a bastion of religious tolerance. I just did tell you something you don't know.

Your own comments that are drenched in hate and self-hate speak volumes to that dynamic.

:lol: Hollie, you are far too hateful, you know, and I bet it is that you don't how to dance. Here you go. Here are some of your friends. Let it go.

:lol: Hollie, you are far too hateful, you know, and I bet it is that you don't how to dance. Here you go. Here are some of your friends. Let it go.
Pointless cut and paste YouTube videos.

Maintaining your usual standards of pointlessness.

Honey, you need to lighten up your fundy atheist hatred. It is not good for your emotions. Go ahead and try dancing. It will help.

As far as the OP, religion is not going away in America, ever. You know that. You have every right to be an atheist. But, girl, you need to chill. Try dancing.

Honey, you need to lighten up your fundy atheist hatred. It is not good for your emotions. Go ahead and try dancing. It will help.

As far as the OP, religion is not going away in America, ever. You know that. You have every right to be an atheist. But, girl, you need to chill. Try dancing.

How much practice did it take to perfect your creepiness?

You are the creepy one, Hollie. You want to deprive Americans of their 1st Amendment rights.

Please learn to dance and let your hate go.

You are the creepy one, Hollie. You want to deprive Americans of their 1st Amendment rights.

On the contrary, the constitution was fashioned to protect all citizens from you religious zealots. I'm perfectly fine with the protections as they are.

On the contrary, the constitution was fashioned to protect all citizens from you religious zealots. I'm perfectly fine with the protections as they are.
Zealots are those with whom you disagree? Religionists and atheists have the same 1st Amendment rights. Don't let your hatred of religion blind you to the point that you fail to realize you have a duty to defend ours as well as yours. I defend your right to speak and always well. I just want you to lighten up and enjoy life.

Zealots are those with whom you disagree? Religionists and atheists have the same 1st Amendment rights. Don't let your hatred of religion blind you to the point that you fail to realize you have a duty to defend ours as well as yours. I defend your right to speak and always well. I just want you to lighten up and enjoy life.
First amendment rights are in concert with the principle of separation of church and state. That is what protects me from the damage you religious zealots might otherwise do.

Forum List

Back