Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Did you have regular contact with both a mother and father in life & think it was important?

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a democrat) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a democrat) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a republican) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a republican) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (Other) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (Other) Yes. But not it was not important to me

• (Other) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (Other) No. And no, it didn't bother me

Results are only viewable after voting.
Would you rather have a single mother or two mothers in your life?
Single....with the hope of a father to come some day..

Hope?

Why not have two adults who love and support you rather than "hope" your lesbian mother finds a husband?

An important function of parents is to provide a moral example to their children.

Homosexuality is inherently sick and immoral, and not an appropriate example for children.

Laughing......its fun to watch her modify her made up nonsense on the fly. Its like listening to a 4 year old point their finger and pretend its an 'invisible anti-shield laser gun'.
Are you laughing about the 90% who believe a child having both a mother and father is important? :popcorn:

We are laughing at you.

And your wierd whack a mole declarations of what children need.

An incestuous brother and sister provide that father and mother you insist is what all children need- you have posted hundreds of times about how kids need their mother and their father.

So why are you against that incestuous brother and sister marrying since they meet your criteria?

Hope?

Why not have two adults who love and support you rather than "hope" your lesbian mother finds a husband?

An important function of parents is to provide a moral example to their children.

Homosexuality is inherently sick and immoral, and not an appropriate example for children.

Yet millions and millions of American parents provide their 'moral example to children' by divorcing and remarrying- something which Jesus says is adultery.

Not that bigots like you care anything about morality other than as a club to attack those you disagree with.

Laugh all you want. Have you looked at the poll results recently ^^ ?... :itsok:

upload_2016-3-29_13-47-2.png

Yet millions and millions of American parents provide their 'moral example to children' by divorcing and remarrying- something which Jesus says is adultery.

Do you assume that because I disapprove of one evil, that I must approve of another?

Do you assume that because I disapprove of one evil, that I must approve of another?

I assume you find so very very very many things evil and disapprove of most things most people do.

I assume you spend your days and weeks not only being offended, but researching things to be offended about.

Hope?

Very, very true

They should not have sex in front of their children. But neither should heterosexual parents. But showing that they love and care for each other sets a good moral example

Hope isn't a father. You've insisted that its the denial of a mother and a father that is child abuse. And that the State should intervene.

Thus, by your own standards.....the CPS should have taken your daughter when you tried to raise her as a single mother. But that's right....your standards don't apply to straight people. Only the gays.

Back in reality, you're fine. Being a single mother isn't a crime nor is it child abuse. Likewise, same sex parents are fine. Being same sex parents isn't a crime nor is it child abuse.

Remember...all the rambling pseudo-legal gibberish you make up? That's has nothing to do with the actual law.

But what 'evil' are you referring to? Remember Bob.....you're offering us your Begging the Question fallacy. Where you begin from the assumption that your beliefs are fact. And then come to conclusions that affirm those beliefs are facts.

Your evidence and your conclusions are the exact same thing. That's a circular argument. And a classic fallacy of logic.

You'll have to factually establish the 'evil' you're referring to rather than just assume it must be so. As there's no reason for us or any other rational person to 'assume' with you.

Hope isn't a father. You've insisted that its the denial of a mother and a father that is child abuse. And that the State should intervene.

Thus, by your own standards.....the CPS should have taken your daughter when you tried to raise her as a single mother. But that's right....your standards don't apply to straight people. Only the gays.

Back in reality, you're fine. Being a single mother isn't a crime nor is it child abuse. Likewise, same sex parents are fine. Being same sex parents isn't a crime nor is it child abuse.

Remember...all the rambling pseudo-legal gibberish you make up? That's has nothing to do with the actual law.

Frank shows that all kids need are high hopes.....

upload_2016-3-30_9-31-46.jpeg

Is a child better off with two adults in his life than one?
Regardless of their gender?

And by the way- I have tremendous admiration for single mothers- I have a sister who raised her child on her own- and she was and is a great mom.

The biggest issues she faced are the ones most single mothers face- economic. As a parent myself- who has a supportive spouse- I can appreciate the economic power a married couple brings to parenting- either two incomes- or 1 income- and a second parent who can do all of those necessary parenting things that either cost money if you are a single parent(babysitting) or just aren't possible if you are a working mom(attend soccer and softball games, volunteer at your child's school).

Every family- every parent's situation is different- merely being a 'mother and father' doesn't ensure good parents, being two mom's or a single mom doesn't either- but two parents- opposite gender or same gender- greatly improves the chances that the child will be raised without being economically insecure, and with at least one good parents in his or her life.

And by the way- I have tremendous admiration for single mothers- I have a sister who raised her child on her own- and she was and is a great mom.

The biggest issues she faced are the ones most single mothers face- economic. As a parent myself- who has a supportive spouse- I can appreciate the economic power a married couple brings to parenting- either two incomes- or 1 income- and a second parent who can do all of those necessary parenting things that either cost money if you are a single parent(babysitting) or just aren't possible if you are a working mom(attend soccer and softball games, volunteer at your child's school).

Every family- every parent's situation is different- merely being a 'mother and father' doesn't ensure good parents, being two mom's or a single mom doesn't either- but two parents- opposite gender or same gender- greatly improves the chances that the child will be raised without being economically insecure, and with at least one good parents in his or her life.

Most folks, including myself would agree. But using Sil's 'denying a mother and a father is intentional cruelty and child abuse' with the 'state should intervene' standard.......single motherhood would be a felony. And a pretty serious one.

Thankfully, Sil's pseudo-legal gibberish has nothing to do with the actual law. Which might explain why Sil wasn't never arrested nor her daughter put into foster care. As single parenthood isn't a crime. Nor is same sex parenthood.

Who is the father for your son? What hope does your son have of ever having a father in his life? Answer: None, via contract.

Who is the father for your son? What hope does your son have of ever having a father in his life? Answer: None, via contract.

You realize that your 'contract' gibberish has nothing to do with the actual law, right?

What the hell are you talking about? What son?

Who was the father to your children? Were you committing child abuse by being a single mother?

You realize that your 'contract' gibberish has nothing to do with the actual law, right?

Or my post.....i.e. nothing to do with reality.

Forum List

Back