Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Did you have regular contact with both a mother and father in life & think it was important?

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a democrat) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a democrat) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a republican) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a republican) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (Other) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (Other) Yes. But not it was not important to me

• (Other) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (Other) No. And no, it didn't bother me

Results are only viewable after voting.
Imagine that! Your standard doesn't apply to you and only towards gay. How delightfully convenient for your narrative.

Deliberately dense are you? The poll shows that no matter what the LGBT media machine manipulates as to public perception, the raw numbers are actually 90% of people who believe it's important that a child have both a mother and father. Since people are smart enough to figure out that single parents can become married, the only thing left to ponder is "can children of gay marriage ever have what is important to them". And of course the answer is "as a matter of binding contract, no".

And that is the formula for the true, deep and actual sentiments of 90% of the folks who voted. Feeling its important for a child to have both a mother and father AND being in support of "gay marriage" cannot exist in the same human mind. Unless that mind is apathic or broken.

The only person you're fooling with these lies is yourself. I am sorry you can't take children away from their gay parents. Truly, I am. lol

Imagine that! Your standard doesn't apply to you and only towards gay. How delightfully convenient for your narrative.

Deliberately dense are you? The poll shows that no matter what the LGBT media machine manipulates as to public perception, the raw numbers are actually 90% of people who believe it's important that a child have both a mother and father.

A straw poll of only interested parties where you can vote as many times as you like doesn't tell us a thing about 'the people'. Anymore than Ron Paul dominating virtually every straw poll for presidential in 2008 and 2012 did.

And your straw poll of interested parties where you can vote as many times as you want certainly didn't say a thing about LGBT folks, marriage, christianity, public accommodation laws or any of the other delusional gibberish you attributed to it.

The Gallup poll on same sex marriage certainly did tell us about same sex marriage, though.

ycf4akubeuwcyhgyxljyig.png

Ignore as you will. It really doesn't matter.

Since people are smart enough to figure out that single parents can become married, the only thing left to ponder is "can children of gay marriage ever have what is important to them". And of course the answer is "as a matter of binding contract, no".

And what law or court ruling recognizes that a child is an implied party to the marriage of their parents?

[cue chirping crickets]

And what law or court ruling recognizes that a child is an implied party to the marriage of their parents?

[cue chirping crickets]

Ah here we go with temporal manipulation. What court in the PAST has recognized that a child is an implied party to the marriage contract of his/her parents? Or what court in the FUTURE, UPON CHALLENGE will recognize that a child is an implied party to the marriage contract?

[cue chirping crickets]

Ah here we go with temporal manipulation. What court in the PAST has recognized that a child is an implied party to the marriage contract of his/her parents? Or what court in the FUTURE, UPON CHALLENGE will recognize that a child is an implied party to the marriage contract?

Your whole argument hinges on the bullshit claim that are children an implicit part of a marriage contract. Not a single state or court case recognizes that to be the case. Why on Earth would we ignore them and listen to you instead? Hint: No one does.

Deliberately dense are you? The poll shows that no matter what the LGBT media machine manipulates as to public perception, the raw numbers are actually 90% of people who believe it's.

90%- i.e. 90 people here as USMB say that a mother and father are important to a child.

55% of people in national polls say that they are in favor of marriage equality when asked specifically about marriage equality.

There is a reason why you have never started a poll actually asking people what they believe about marriage equality.

I'm neither a Democrat, a Moderate, or a Republican, and none of your options describe my family life.

So then you're a rare exception to the rule. This thread is about the dominating opinion: 90% in favor of both a mother and father being important to a child.

90%- i.e. 90 people here as USMB say that a mother and father are important to a child...55% of people in national polls say that they are in favor of marriage equality when asked specifically about marriage equality...There is a reason why you have never started a poll actually asking people what they believe about marriage equality.

Yes, you are correct. And that reason is: current media manipulation and smoke and mirrors mass-hypnosis. Though we can assume my poll here is more pure since it is a simple question of a millennial old phenomenon: a child wanting both a mother and father.

The entire reason I asked the questions in the poll here was to eventually point out that gay marriage NEVER provides both a mother and father. And worse than single parenthood, it blockades by legal contract the presence of either a mother or father for the child for life.

Logic demands and cannot waver from the fact that it is impossible for one person's sane mind to incorporate the two diametrically-opposed stances. One cannot believe it is important for a child to have both a mother and father and also feel it is important gays be able to marry. (an institution created and maintained for the inevitable presence of children for over a thousand years)...

Last edited:
I'm neither a Democrat, a Moderate, or a Republican, and none of your options describe my family life.

So then you're a rare exception to the rule. This thread is about the dominating opinion: 90% in favor of both a mother and father being important to a child.

A 'rare exception' according to who? Remember, the only person you're citing on all your 'gay marriage', 'LGBT cult' nonsense...is yourself. Which you've imagined '90%' of people think as well. Despite your strawpoll never so much as mentioning marriage, or gays, or cults or anything you've made up.

So Doctorish is an exception to your imagination?

90%- i.e. 90 people here as USMB say that a mother and father are important to a child...55% of people in national polls say that they are in favor of marriage equality when asked specifically about marriage equality...There is a reason why you have never started a poll actually asking people what they believe about marriage equality.

Yes, you are correct. And that reason is: current media manipulation and smoke and mirrors mass-hypnosis. Though we can assume my poll here is more pure since it is a simple question of a millennial old phenomenon: a child wanting both a mother and father.

'Media manipulation' like the 'gays infiltrating gallup polling' and the other absolutlely batshit nonsense you've made up? Remember, your imagination isn't actually evidence.

Back in reality, your messageboard strawpoll doesn't even mention marriage. . When people are directly asked about marriage.......they contradict you:

ycf4akubeuwcyhgyxljyig.png

So you ignore Gallup (and every other poll) and make up increasingly bizarre and disjointed conspiracy theories backed by absolutely nothing.

Oh, and since you like message board straw polls since they're not corrupted by 'media manipulation', how about this one that directly addresses the issue:

Poll- Marriage Equality

And contradicts you with numbers similar to Gallup: 63% in favor of same sex marriage. 36% opposed. Which, of course, you'll ignore as well. As you ignore anything that contradicts what you want to believe.

But why would a rational person ignore what you do?

And that is the formula for the true, deep and actual sentiments of 90% of the folks who voted. Feeling its important for a child to have both a mother and father AND being in support of "gay marriage" cannot exist in the same human mind. Unless that mind is apathic or broken.

Says you, citing yourself. And you're the same hapless soul who hallucinated all sorts of gibberish about gay marriage, the 'LGBT cult', insane conspiracies about the 'gays infiltrating Gallup' and other nonsense from a message board straw poll that mentions none of them.

You...you realize that none of that is actually evidence, right?

90% of the poll's respondents believes Sil has a mentally ill obsession. Sure, neither of those are mentioned, but if one makes the logical jump...

90% of the poll's respondents believes Sil has a mentally ill obsession. Sure, neither of those are mentioned, but if one makes the logical jump...

Laughing....makes as much sense as the insane horseshit that Sil has hallucinated into a random messageboard strawpoll.

90% believe a mother and father are both important in a child's life. So, if they support gay marriage, they are either mentally ill or lying.

Having GOOD parents is more important than having a "mother and father." Having a mother and father doesn't mean shit if they aren't good parents.
We're talking statistically, not your rare exception. That strawman has been tried like what, a million times on this topic? Maybe more?

And pay attention here: the statistic says 90% believe it's important for a child to have BOTH a mother and father...

[

Yes, you are correct. And that reason is: current media manipulation and smoke and mirrors mass-hypnosis. Though we can assume my poll here is more pure since it is a simple question of a millennial old phenomenon: a child wanting both a mother and father..

Well my poll here at USMB was very clear and specific: Do you support marriage equality.

At last count 63% of respondents support marriage equality- remarkably close to the national polls- which you ignore.

No surprise that people are in favor of kids having parents- I sure am.

But most of those same people- myself included- are in favor of marriage equality.

Which you ignore because you are against marriage equality- and against the children of gay couples having married parents.

Having GOOD parents is more important than having a "mother and father." Having a mother and father doesn't mean shit if they aren't good parents.
We're talking statistically, not your rare exception. That strawman has been tried like what, a million times on this topic? Maybe more?

And pay attention here: the statistic says 90% believe it's important for a child to have BOTH a mother and father...

63% say they support marriage equality.

Forum List

Back