Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Did you have regular contact with both a mother and father in life & think it was important?

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a democrat) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a democrat) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a republican) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a republican) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (Other) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (Other) Yes. But not it was not important to me

• (Other) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (Other) No. And no, it didn't bother me

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here is your poll question: "Did you have regular contact with both a mother and father in life & think it was important?"

So ya, it basically asked if you had them.
Read the individual poll questions. Don't play dumb.

Laughing......says the poor soul that literally hallucinated all sort of inane gibberish about 'same sex marriage'. Where there isn't the slightest mention of it in the actual poll.

By your own logic, your poll indicates that single motherhood should be illegal. But of course, you ignore your own standard with single mothers.....as you were one.

Even you don't buy your nonsense narrative.

Look more closely at the poll. It asks if you think it's important to have a father; not whether or not you had one.
Here is your poll question: "Did you have regular contact with both a mother and father in life & think it was important?"

So ya, it basically asked if you had them.
Read the individual poll questions. Don't play dumb.

200_s.gif

That WAS the poll question. Jeesh, you can't even read your own question!

>>>>

Here, idiot:

Did you have regular contact with both a mother and father in life & think it was important?

Then:

No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

But then, I know you already knew that. Trolling is such a nuisance to a website.

Here, idiot:

Then:

No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

But then, I know you already knew that. Trolling is such a nuisance to a website.

And where does the poll make the slightest mention of same sex marriage?

Remember, we can only see the actual poll. Not your hallucinations.

Same sex marriage physically cannot provide both a mother and father. Playing dumb will only last so long before your cards are called on the table Skylar.

Same sex marriage physically cannot provide both a mother and father. Playing dumb will only last so long before your cards are called on the table Skylar.

Neither does being a single mother. Somehow your standard doesn't apply to you, though.

I'm neither a Democrat, a Moderate, or a Republican, and none of your options describe my family life.
That's great. But this thread is about a poll: statistics. You are an exception quite obviously. 90% of the large number of people for USMB who responded said they felt it is important for a child to have both a mother and father..

65% of the people polled here at USMB support marriage equality- which by the way mirrors national polls.

Even by your bizarre interpretation of 'statistics'(not like any in my stat classes) the vast majority of people are in favor of marriage for Americans including gay Americans.

So the vast majority of the posters here at USMB believe you abused your children by raising them without a father.....

Same sex marriage physically cannot provide both a mother and father.

Neither can single motherhood. So per your bizarro interpretation of the poll......90% of 'people' think single motherhood should be outlawed?

If you really believe that, why didn't you turn yourself in?

I see Syriusly is digging up an old thread to show lopsided poll results. My sampling here is MUCH larger. And more illustrating on people's actual feelings about gay marriage.

I don't think gay marriage is a #1 issue on anyone's radar. Who cares if some gay people want to marry one another? Not me. You seem to think that "gay" is contagious or something.

I see Syriusly is digging up an old thread to show lopsided poll results. My sampling here is MUCH larger. And more illustrating on people's actual feelings about gay marriage.

whatever you think your "sampling" has no rational relationship to the real world

I don't think gay marriage is a #1 issue on anyone's radar. Who cares if some gay people want to marry one another? Not me. You seem to think that "gay" is contagious or something.

I agree. I couldn't care less if someone is gay and wants to marry another gay someone. Who the fuck cares?? Not me.

LOL- hilariously funny lie about me.

Another Silhouette anti-gay tantrum.

:lmao: Well what you girls think doesn't affect the large poll at the top of the page does it? I guess you all hate children so much you'd deprive them via legal contract of either a mother or father for life...like they don't even matter a much as everyone else does (who had both a mom at dad in marriage).

:lmao: Well what you girls think doesn't affect the large poll at the top of the page does it? I guess you all hate children so much you'd deprive them via legal contract of either a mother or father for life...like they don't even matter a much as everyone else does (who had both a mom at dad in marriage).

We already know you hate children so much that you want to deprive them of married parents- if their parents are gay.

I had contact with my mother and father, but it was a very dysfunctional relationship. I prayed they would divorce, but that wasn't done in those years. The acrimony was too great between the two and my brother and I suffered the consequences.

What do you know if you hadn't experienced it?

this topic... AMERICA !!!!!!! it is a joke to see what is going on in the US now. the land was stolen but we tend to forget that... anyways, who i am to judge??? but here is a very Interested video i came across on youtube... check it out...

it’s showing how the world is laughing at the Americans Election…

Who's gon' be the next comedian? Actor? Joke? Clown? Puppet? In the Circus? Is it Miss KILLERY? or the TRUMPET?
Check out this youtube link and see what the world is thinking of American...

thanks

Forum List

Back