Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Did you have regular contact with both a mother and father in life & think it was important?

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a democrat) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a democrat) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a republican) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a republican) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (Other) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (Other) Yes. But not it was not important to me

• (Other) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (Other) No. And no, it didn't bother me

Results are only viewable after voting.
We already know you hate children so much that you want to deprive them of married parents- if their parents are gay.

Well that's not true.

Sil doesn't mind denying children married parents if they (the parents) are heterosexual and decide to get divorced.

>>>>

who cares? when the world is laughting at the american people and the Clowns who are bashing each other and want to rule the US !!!

like the video...

who is gon' be the next actor? joke? clown? puppet, in the circus?
is it miss KILLERY or the PUPPET?

Sil doesn't mind denying children married parents if they (the parents) are heterosexual and decide to get divorced.

>>>>
Who can then remarry and provide of contract the missing gender to the children again. Never ever EVER happens with gays....married or divorced.

>>>>
Who can then remarry and provide of contract the missing gender to the children again. Never ever EVER happens with gays....married or divorced.

But you are fine with straight people denying their kids both parents- just that you want to hurt the children of gay parents by not letting their parent marry.

>>>>

But you are fine with straight people denying their kids both parents- just that you want to hurt the children of gay parents by not letting their parent marry.

Do you want to get in the middle of a proposal? Sounds like you do. :D

>>>>

Do you want to get in the middle of a proposal? Sounds like you do. :D

I am just very happy that children can have married parents- even if their parents are gay.

Silhouette is pissed off that those children can have married parents.

Two people of the same gender can never ever procreate. So calling them "parents" is not accurate. What they are always, at least one, is "stepparent". And neither supplies the vital role model missing. Indeed they deny it to the children via legally binding contract. Which violates the Infancy Doctrine.

To create law that denies children a vital necessity, is illegal and those laws are null and void.

OK, oddly 100 people voted in the poll (well that makes things easy!). 85% (across the entire political spectrum) said it was important to them to have both a mother and father. That might explain election 2016. (In hindsight I should've bumped this thread in August to clue in Hillary's people and other dems what was coming).

I think the poll is still open? Not sure how long it stays open. So if y'all want to keep weighing in, feel free.

I'm writing off the phenomenon of 85% to simple, common sense working class values...religious or not. It seems it's just bedrock common sense to have marriage that includes both a mother and father for the sake of the children already there or everyone anticipates will arrive one way or another.

Last edited:
[

I am just very happy that children can have married parents- even if their parents are gay.

What good does marriage do? The POINT of marriage is to ensure children are raised by a FATHER and a MOTHER.

Homosexual "marriage" not only fails to accomplish this, but in fact exists purely to discredit real marriage.

[

What good does marriage do? The POINT of marriage is to ensure children are raised by a FATHER and a MOTHER.

Homosexual "marriage" not only fails to accomplish this, but in fact exists purely to discredit real marriage.

Really? Then why did my 80 year old uncle marry his 75 year old blushing bride? The children of each of them were long since raised.

I am guessing you have never been married- because I don't know how any straight married person could think that their marriage has been 'discredited' because Bob and Bill can marry now also.

Marriage serves lots of purposes. If the couple does have children, then one of the things that marriage does do is provide additional economic security to the children.

Remember- the main reason why children in America are not raised with a mother and a father- is because one- or both- of them has abandoned their children.

Preventing Bob and Bill from marrying doesn't help a single child. But if Bob and Bill have kids, then it hurts their kids if they cannot marry.

OK, oddly 100 people voted in the poll (well that makes things easy!). 85% (across the entire political spectrum) said it was important to them to have both a mother and father. .

So what are you doing to ensure that every child in America has both a mother and a father?

How did that work out for your kids?

Really? Then why did my 80 year old uncle marry his 75 year old blushing bride?

You communists all read from the same talking points.

Marriage is irrelevant outside of raising children. Societies have developed marriage specifically to entice males to remain with females for child rearing.

The children of each of them were long since raised.

I am guessing you have never been married- because I don't know how any straight married person could think that their marriage has been 'discredited' because Bob and Bill can marry now also.

Marriage serves lots of purposes. If the couple does have children, then one of the things that marriage does do is provide additional economic security to the children.

Remember- the main reason why children in America are not raised with a mother and a father- is because one- or both- of them has abandoned their children.

Preventing Bob and Bill from marrying doesn't help a single child. But if Bob and Bill have kids, then it hurts their kids if they cannot marry.

Your talking points are stupid, and were stupid when Soros had them crafted a decade ago.

Bob and Bill raising a child is no benefit to the child. The child still lacks the critical structure of two gender exposure.

[
Bob and Bill raising a child is no benefit to the child. The child still lacks the critical structure of two gender exposure.

No benefit? Compared to a single father raising a child? You really think that the only benefit from marriage a child gets is exposure to another gender?

You haven't been married or been a parent have you.

The primary benefit any child gets from marriage(as opposed to just being with one or two parents) is greater economic security.

Why do you want the children of gay couples to be less economically secure?

Remember- depriving marriage from the parents of children doesn't help a single child- it doesn't magically produce an opposite gender parent- but it does harm those children.

No benefit? Compared to a single father raising a child?

Zero, zilch, nada. The single father will have plenty of friends to reenforce the male perspective.

You really think that the only benefit from marriage a child gets is exposure to another gender?

You haven't been married or been a parent have you.

Again, your talking points are mentally retarded.

Two parents offer balance, yin and yang. It is critical to learn the life aspect of both mother and father.

After my first wife, I raised three girls by myself. Even as shitty as my first wife was, I grasped the impact of a female force on the dynamic.

You are a hack, you have zero understanding of an actual family.

The primary benefit any child gets from marriage(as opposed to just being with one or two parents) is greater economic security.

Ignorant bullshit.

Why do you want the children of gay couples to be less economically secure?

Remember- depriving marriage from the parents of children doesn't help a single child- it doesn't magically produce an opposite gender parent- but it does harm those children.

Homosexuals don't reproduce, moron. You seek to give homosexuals priority in adoption.

From what I can see, a two parent household is ideal. A one parent household is less. Two homosexuals is least, better than an orphanage, but inferior to a single parent.

Forum List

Back