Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Did you have regular contact with both a mother and father in life & think it was important?

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a democrat) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a democrat) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a republican) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a republican) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (Other) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (Other) Yes. But not it was not important to me

• (Other) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (Other) No. And no, it didn't bother me

Results are only viewable after voting.
No benefit? Compared to a single father raising a child?

Zero, zilch, nada. The single father will have plenty of friends to reenforce the male perspective..

And two gay dads will have plenty of friends to reinforce either gender perspective.

Friends don't cut it.

It is a vastly inferior proposition.

You Communists think that with sufficient political and popular media power you can dictate that water be dry.

Reality is, regardless of your delusions.

Zero, zilch, nada. The single father will have plenty of friends to reenforce the male perspective.

You really think that the only benefit from marriage a child gets is exposure to another gender?

You haven't been married or been a parent have you.

Again, your talking points are mentally retarded.

Two parents offer balance, yin and yang. It is critical to learn the life aspect of both mother and father.

After my first wife, I raised three girls by myself. Even as shitty as my first wife was, I grasped the impact of a female force on the dynamic.t.

So you claim to have been married and a father- amazing.

You raised your 3 girls by yourself- good for you- like millions of single parents out there. And those kids do fine.

Do I think that having both perspectives in the household is often beneficial- sure. But just as with you and your girls- we don't require it.

But if you think that is the only thing that having a spouse provides to your children- well your experience is far, far different from mine.

My wife does provide the alternative gender point of view- and she also runs our household, was at school every day through elementary school, and is still the one who goes to school to pick up our sick child. She did all of the things I could not do because I work a good job- but one that requires long hours.

We are a team my wife and I- not just two people who happen to be opposite gender. If I was gay, and my spouse was a man, he would be doing all of the same things EXCEPT providing the female perspective.

You seem to think your girls would be better off with just a single dad, rather than with 2 dad's. But your girls would be missing not only the emotional perspective- but all of the financial, emotional, and logistics support that a second parent provides.

Zero, zilch, nada. The single father will have plenty of friends to reenforce the male perspective..

And two gay dads will have plenty of friends to reinforce either gender perspective.

Friends don't cut it..

You were the one who brought up friends- not me- why the hell did you mention friends if they don't cut it?

The single father will have plenty of friends to reenforce the male perspective.

Zero, zilch, nada. The single father will have plenty of friends to reenforce the male perspective.

You really think that the only benefit from marriage a child gets is exposure to another gender?

Two parents offer balance, yin and yang. It is critical to learn the life aspect of both mother and father.

After my first wife, I raised three girls by myself. Even as shitty as my first wife was, I grasped the impact of a female force on the dynamic.t.

You raised your 3 girls by yourself- good for you- like millions of single parents out there. And those kids do fine.

Do I think that having both perspectives in the household is often beneficial- sure. But just as with you and your girls- we don't require it.

But if you think that is the only thing that having a spouse provides to your children- well your experience is far, far different from mine.

My wife does provide the alternative gender point of view- and she also runs our household, was at school every day through elementary school, and is still the one who goes to school to pick up our sick child. She did all of the things I could not do because I work a good job- but one that requires long hours.

We are a team my wife and I- not just two people who happen to be opposite gender. If I was gay, and my spouse was a man, he would be doing all of the same things EXCEPT providing the female perspective.

You seem to think your girls would be better off with just a single dad, rather than with 2 dad's. But your girls would be missing not only the emotional perspective- but all of the financial, emotional, and logistics support that a second parent provides.

You Communists think that with sufficient political and popular media power you can dictate that water be dry.

Reality is, regardless of your delusions.

You Communists think that

You Fascists think that you can mandate that children be raised by a mother and father.

[
From what I can see, a two parent household is ideal. A one parent household is less. Two homosexuals is least, better than an orphanage, but inferior to a single parent.

And why would they be 'inferior to a single parent'?

You think having only one income and no parent at home is better than either two incomes or an income and a parent at home to take care of the sick kid?

Really?

You fascists always seem to rationalize why you want to discriminate against children and gays.

[Q
Homosexuals don't reproduce, moron. You seek to give homosexuals priority in adoption.t.

Homosexuals reproduce just fine. One of my best friend is the father of two lovely children.

But I don't seek to give anyone a priority in adoption- except vetted parents who want to care and love the children abandoned by their own parents.

You fascists are the one who wants to prioritize adoption by the parents sexual preference.

You Fascists think that you can mandate that children be raised by a mother and father.

Won't mandate it. But to encourage it, each state sets the parameters they know is best for the ideal formative environment for children. It's called marriage. Psychologists understand that children do better over all with both a mother and father. Gay marriage legally removes that even as a chance for any children involved.

The problem the LGBT professional bloggers are having here with the poll is that it clearly shows that 85% of people, when it comes to the children involved, do not approve of gay marriage. There is no other way to conclude the results. It may be that folks simply hadn't thought about marriage being about children first and foremost...like the courts do when they refuse to divide children from the divorcing mother or father. But once they think about it, they realize "oh yeah...I forgot about the kids involved in marriage!" "Hey...wait a minute...doesn't gay marriage permanently separate children from even the chance of a mother or father...for life...by contract??!"

Yes. Yes it does.

The problem the LGBT professional bloggers are having here with the poll is that it clearly shows that 85% of people, when it comes to the children involved, do not approve of gay marriage. There is no other way to conclude the results. It may be that folks simply hadn't thought about marriage being about children first and foremost...like the courts do when they refuse to divide children from the divorcing mother or father. But once they think about it, they realize "oh yeah...I forgot about the kids involved in marriage!" "Hey...wait a minute...doesn't gay marriage permanently separate children from even the chance of a mother or father...for life...by contract??!"

Yes. Yes it does.

85% of the people that voted believe ice-cream causes cancer. Sure it doesn't ask that question, but I am assigning whatever finding that fits my rabid anti-dairy narrative. :lol:

Won't mandate it. But to encourage it, each state sets the parameters they know is best for the ideal formative environment for children. It's called marriage. Psychologists understand that children do better over all with both a mother and father. Gay marriage legally removes that even as a chance for any children involved.

How do you know when Silhouette lies?

She posts at USMB.

Gay marriage does not change the parenting for a single child. You know that but you lie in order to harm those children.

Whether Bob and Bill marry- or don't marry- they are still parents. You just don't want their children to have married parents.

Because you want to hurt Bob and Bill- by harming their children.

The fact still remains....85% of the 100 who voted in this poll would disagree with a marriage that took away either a mother or father for life by that type of marriage's contract.

What exactly makes this a current event? :lol:
Because the question of removing children from the hope of either a mother or father for life as a matter of contract is a current event.
Deporting illegal minors?
More like a contract that makes it impossible for kids to have either a mother or father...for life..
A contract with whom? When have US citizens not been allowed to keep their children without just cause?

A contract with whom? When have US citizens not been allowed to keep their children without just cause?

Are you trying to introduce a strawman? Yes, looks like you are. When you're ready to talk about the implications of the poll's results at the top of the page, let us know.

Forum List

Back