🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll says most people don't think their neighbors are ready for Gay president

A gay president can't be any worse than the ones we have had the last fifty years...

Until recent years, most homosexuals had discretion. They told people of their desire to take it in the caboose on a "need to know" basis.

In fact that the whole problem with Homo History. People didn't openly publicize their sexual practices, so its only a guess as to who was into sodomy and who wasn't.

Further, accusations of Sexual Perversion was often made posthumously to denigrate their political enemies. The "fact" that Catherine the Great died during an act of bestiality is highly disputed and was likely made up.

How many more times are you going to copy and past that same stupid shit?

but my neighbors ARE gay. lOL

Poll: Voters split on whether country is ready for a gay president

Seriously, I'm really surprised at the negativity. Most - or 50% - say they're cool. And I'd no doubt that the maj of Jesusland would say nay … but they'd say nay to Jesus if he ran as a dem. But I just never thought it'd be an issue for so many.

It is and Mayor Pete will have a hell of a time with the Black and Hispanic communities if he becomes the nominee...
They think the hood is accepting of homosexuality lifestyle.

White elitist liberals. Such annoying hypocrisy.

Male Blacks look down on the Gay community and Hispanic Males and even females also do it...

Mayor Pete would be the Democratic Lead Candidate had he been straight... That is the sad reality in 2019 and it is Democrats minority supporters that have the issue also...
I grew up in the hood. I know exactly what happens there and trust me. They are not accepting of homosexuality lifestyles.

You are right

Seriously, I'm really surprised at the negativity. Most - or 50% - say they're cool. And I'd no doubt that the maj of Jesusland would say nay … but they'd say nay to Jesus if he ran as a dem. But I just never thought it'd be an issue for so many.
IMO Mayor Pete is one of the smartest and most articulate of the dem candidates but unfortunately I don’t think our country is mature enough to elect a gay president. Don’t think he has any shot of winning. Hope he gets a good position in Biden’s cabinet though he deserves it.

It is and Mayor Pete will have a hell of a time with the Black and Hispanic communities if he becomes the nominee...
They think the hood is accepting of homosexuality lifestyle.

White elitist liberals. Such annoying hypocrisy.

Male Blacks look down on the Gay community and Hispanic Males and even females also do it...

Mayor Pete would be the Democratic Lead Candidate had he been straight... That is the sad reality in 2019 and it is Democrats minority supporters that have the issue also...
Very true.
The most homophobic people in America are blacks and Latinos, as a protected class they are exempt from blame, so there is that. And don't even talk about shemales...

That is moronic and hateful, Dude!!

Truth and "liberals" don't mix well.

The truth of the Obamas' homosexuality sets the plate for the rest of their credibility = absolute BUTT fucking ZERO

Actually, I wouldn't give a fuck if he were gay or if the stupid shit about Michelle were true. You people are like retarded juvenile delinquents

I don’t think our country is mature enough to elect a gay president

Given that the last Cocksucker in Chief lost $9 trillion of America's wealth, yeah, we aren't at that level of "maturity," not even close....

What is a good goal for the Dem nominee this time, putting $20 trillion of new Federal Debt on America's kids, in just 4 years, or maybe 8?

He wouldn’t get the nomination without them so your point is moot.

That is moronic and hateful, Dude!!

Truth and "liberals" don't mix well.

The truth of the Obamas' homosexuality sets the plate for the rest of their credibility = absolute BUTT fucking ZERO

Actually, I wouldn't give a fuck if he were gay or if the stupid shit about Michelle were true. You people are like retarded juvenile delinquents

This nations lowest class never gives two shits about much more than ‘rights’ and free shit for the lowest class..we get it, you hate standards, expectations, normalities and the like....Frankly, if I knew I couldn’t measure up I would as well.

LefTard Logic:
“The POTUS should speak with eloquence, he must behave presidentially...he must not speak too candidly or be too concise...he can however take c@ck in the ass.”

The last decent major party Presidential nominee with patriotism to America

George HW Bush

He wouldn’t get the nomination without them so your point is moot.

Why is it that the left are not upset those in their own political party are still homophobic?

I mean let be factual James Buchanan was the first gay President, so why in 2019 are we still having this damn debate?

Could you imagine the gay community had came out against Obama because he is black?

The left would be screaming racism but black and latino voters not willing to vote for Mayor Pete because he is gay is just beyond stupid in today time...

Close minded bigots deserve a candidate like Warren that will lose to Trump or even Pence!

Forum List

Back