🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll says most people don't think their neighbors are ready for Gay president

At least Trump tried to get Paul Ryan to cut spending.

The Cocksucker wanted MORE SPENDING than even Pelosi and Reid gave her....

but my neighbors ARE gay. lOL

Poll: Voters split on whether country is ready for a gay president

Seriously, I'm really surprised at the negativity. Most - or 50% - say they're cool. And I'd no doubt that the maj of Jesusland would say nay … but they'd say nay to Jesus if he ran as a dem. But I just never thought it'd be an issue for so many.

It is and Mayor Pete will have a hell of a time with the Black and Hispanic communities if he becomes the nominee...

He wouldn’t get the nomination without them so your point is moot.

Why is it that the left are not upset those in their own political party are still homophobic?

I mean let be factual James Buchanan was the first gay President, so why in 2019 are we still having this damn debate?

Could you imagine the gay community had came out against Obama because he is black?

The left would be screaming racism but black and latino voters not willing to vote for Mayor Pete because he is gay is just beyond stupid in today time...

Close minded bigots deserve a candidate like Warren that will lose to Trump or even Pence!
Ah, a halfway rational post that has, on a thread that ,for the most part, attracted to most stupid of the stupid. That is not to say that I agree thought. I, as a lefty , am upset that anyone is "homophobic" if that is even the best word for it. But the reason why I'm not anxious to see him get the nomination is because there are so many people of all political stripes who will reject him out of hand because of his sexuality . And not only will they reject him. They will crucify him as evidenced by the moronic horseshit that we see right here. And that is shameful

but my neighbors ARE gay. lOL

Poll: Voters split on whether country is ready for a gay president

Seriously, I'm really surprised at the negativity. Most - or 50% - say they're cool. And I'd no doubt that the maj of Jesusland would say nay … but they'd say nay to Jesus if he ran as a dem. But I just never thought it'd be an issue for so many.

It is and Mayor Pete will have a hell of a time with the Black and Hispanic communities if he becomes the nominee...

He wouldn’t get the nomination without them so your point is moot.

Why is it that the left are not upset those in their own political party are still homophobic?

I mean let be factual James Buchanan was the first gay President, so why in 2019 are we still having this damn debate?

Could you imagine the gay community had came out against Obama because he is black?

The left would be screaming racism but black and latino voters not willing to vote for Mayor Pete because he is gay is just beyond stupid in today time...

Close minded bigots deserve a candidate like Warren that will lose to Trump or even Pence!
Ah, a halfway rational post that has, on a thread that ,for the most part, attracted to most stupid of the stupid. That is not to say that I agree thought. I, as a lefty , am upset that anyone is "homophobic" if that is even the best word for it. But the reason why I'm not anxious to see him get the nomination is because there are so many people of all political stripes who will reject him out of hand because of his sexuality . And not only will they reject him. They will crucify him as evidenced by the moronic horseshit that we see right here. And that is shameful
I agree he'd be rejected by some for reasons irrelevant to actually doing the job. But Warren will be rejected if she continues with raising taxes for HC and reparations. So while I reject notions of equating gay discrimination with racial, I'm wondering whether there's valid comparison to tossing aside Faulkner's opposition to allowing full voting rights simply because society isn't ready for it. "If not now, when?"

I mean if there's a more electable candidate …. I'd vote for just about anybody who was likely to win versus Trump . But if the dems aren't interested in running a candidate based on being electable, I'll go for idealism if that's all they leave for me. LOL

Too bad.... we already had one with a DRAG QUEEN of a "First Lady."

A drag queen who can reproduce you brainiacs kill me with yer smerts...Yet we have had zero gay presidents yet we have had presidents who shared their beds with men....
Who reproduced? It wasn't Big Moo obama. Both those girls were gestated by someone else.
th

A drag queen who can reproduce you brainiacs kill me with yer smerts...Yet we have had zero gay presidents yet we have had presidents who shared their beds with men....
Who reproduced? It wasn't Big Moo obama. Both those girls were gestated by someone else.
A fanatical assumption bordering on a fringe dweller yet only because you forgot to prove your wiley assumption...

A fanatical assumption bordering on a fringe dweller yet only because you forgot to prove your wiley assumption...
giving the racist fucks the time of day is …. wrong. jmo

WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS OF "PREGNANT" "MICHELLE OBAMA?"

A: right next to all the photos of "Osama" in Saudi

giving the racist fucks the time of day is …. wrong. jmo
I got lots of time with nothing to do but work and that ain't gonna happen.
These people got nothing on a gay president...

It has been surmised the James Buchanan was our first gay president.

Forum List

Back