Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
As an example, Dr. Fauci's paying the Wuhan Lab for covid "gain of function" research bit him on the ass.
That's another lie. Fauci actually said “Senator Paul, with all due respect, you are entirely and completely incorrect, that the N.I.H. has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute.”
The Wuhan Lab documented that the funding came from NIH. Dr. Fauci paid the Wuhan Lab to do gain of function research, and it got out. Thank God it wasn't the deadliest virus they developed.
Point being, that we can't trust anything that the government says or does. You can drink their KoolAde, I'm not.
Funding for research did come from the N.I.H. but that funding wasn't for gain-of-function research. Nor had it been proven that was the origin of the virus. Senator Paul lied and Fauci called him on it.
Fauci is a liar. Rand is calling him a liar. The paper trail confirms that Fauci is lying. Do you support paying China to do "gain of function" research to make bat viruses more deadly? I don't.
True, that would be a lie if Fauci actually knew the figure was $826K, but I have no evidence of that either. And your question about support paying China to do "gain of function" research is based on your falsehood that we paid China for gain-of-function research. That's never been proven either.

But seeing as how you can't stop yourself from lying, I can't wholly state I expect anything different from you.
1. Yes there is evidence that Fauci paid China to do gain of function research. There are tons of credible sites.
There are a lot of unknowns, speculation and differences of opinion on these topics. But let’s start with what we do know: In 2014, the NIH awarded a grant to the U.S.-based EcoHealth Alliance to study the risk of the future emergence of coronaviruses from bats. In 2019, the project was renewed for another five years, but it was canceled in April 2020 — three months after the first case of the coronavirus was confirmed in the U.S.
EcoHealth ultimately received $3.7 million over six years from the NIH and distributed nearly $600,000 of that total to China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology, a collaborator on the project, pre-approved by NIH.
The grant cancellation came at a time when then-President Donald Trump and others questioned the U.S. funding to a lab in Wuhan, while exaggerating the amount of federal money involved.

2. QED. You can't deny the funding.

3. My suspicion is that Dr Fauci's irresponsible research is what killed 600,000 Americans. Covid did not come directly from bats, it was enhanced via gain of function research. It will be proven.
You really can't stop posting bullshit, can ya, con?

I only got as far as this lie....

The US National Institutes of Health (NIH) funded bat-coronavirus research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China to the tune of US$3.7 million, a recent article in the British newspaper Daily Mail revealed.

You've now posted 2 articles on this.... one stating the NIH gave the Wuhan $826K, the other stating the NIH gave the Wuhan lab $3.7 million.

Clearly, they can't both be true. So clearly, you're posting fake news again.

So do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

This is exactly the reason you have zero cred. You say abortion is murder... then you say abortion is not murder. You say you're not pro-choice... then you say you are pro-choice. Now you say the NIH gave the Wuhan lab $826K... then you say the NIH gave the Wuhan lab $3.7 million.

You keep relying on fake news -- you keep on embarrassing yourself.
Clearly you can't debate. You obfuscate. Maybe you know you are fighting the truth, so obfuscation is all you can do.
I'm retired, I have all day to post the truth.
1. NIH funded gain of function research at the Wuhan Lab to make bat viruses more deadly, the funding came from several US agencies, thru intermediaries, to cover their asses. So don't whine about the amounts and from whom.
2. The virus got out and killed 600,000 Americans, as well as hurt the US economy, and President Trump's term
3. Do you ever debate with facts? Ever??
4. In the US is abortion murder, y/n? So stop your stupid grade school arguments or you lose the debate, and that's all I'll put in future replies.
5. Your empty posts show how vapid your grade school arguments are.
LOL

You literally posted two different articles that contradicted each other but you project I'm the one obfuscating.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Your lies and nuttiness aside, you claim...

"NIH funded gain of function research at the Wuhan Lab to make bat viruses more deadly"

... but then you post an article that shows you're lying...

Scientists haven't ruled out the possibility that the coronavirus leaked from a lab.

... which means your claims haven't been proven to be true.

I don't even have to debate you. Your own articles do that for me. :lmao:
1. Your post has no content, just lies.
2. Your post is contradictory, my post stands as correct. 1) NIH funded gain of function research, and 2) there is a possibility that the (deadlier) virus leaked from the lab.
3. My claims, as supported by Sen Rand Paul as well as many scientists are valid. The US paid for gain of function research, the virus then escaped from the Wuhan Lab.
4. You can't obfuscate when the truth is staring you in the face. All you have are lies and deflection.

Like I said, I have all day to keep re-posting the truth and disproving your childish unsubstantiated obfuscations.
"my post stands as correct. 1) NIH funded gain of function research"

You're still lying (surprise, surprise). Your point was refuted by your own links.

Again, your own links didn't say that. Your own links state that hasn't been confirmed.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.
1. Your Lie#1, my point was refuted by my own links. Here is a link proving my point, NIH funded GOF research:
"Dr. Anthony Fauci knew about U.S. funding for the gain of function research occurring at the Wuhan lab in China but downplayed its role in the COVID-19 pandemic, new emails show. Fauci recently denied that specific research was used by the overseas Virology Institute or funded by him.
In emails acquired by Buzzfeed News, Fauci conversed with NIAID Principal Deputy Director Hugh Auchincloss in a conversation labeled “IMPORTANT” about an article detailing the gain of function research occurring in Wuhan through the Wuhan Virology Institute."

2. Here is another credible link proving my point again:

Your unsubstantiated lies are obvious, as well as childish. Thanks for playing kid.
Actually, Fauci played both sides of the argument...
The voluntary moratorium on gain-of-function research related to the transmissibility of highly pathogenic H5N1 influenza virus should continue, pending the resolution of critical policy questions concerning the rationale for performing such experiments and how best to report their results.
... the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, a component of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, strongly supports the continuation of this moratorium pending the resolution of critical policy issues related to the rationale for performing and reporting such experiments.

"1. Your Lie#1, my point was refuted by my own links. Here is a link proving my point, NIH funded GOF research:"

Do you ever stop lying? Ever???

Your lie was claiming the NIH paid the Wuhan lab to conduct gain-of-function research and every link you posted stated there was uncertainty if the Wuhan lab did that. So exactly how brain-damaged are you to claim the NIH paid for something which isn't even confirmed to exist??
OMG, you are way out of your lane.
1. H5N1 is the avian flu or "bird flu" of 1997, not Covid, duh.
2. Your claiming "uncertainty" is way overblown. The link said LIKELY, meaning probably. Just because something isn't confirmed does not mean its false, duh.
3. Its your turn to prove that Covid-19 came from the Wuhan "wet market". If it wasn't engineered in the Wuhan Lab, as paid for by Fauci, then it must have occurred naturally. Please prove that with credible and current links, not the old links from the deep state's cover story. I have current links saying the opposite, duh.
LOL

I never said Swine Flu is covid. Who knows what I said that triggered that misfiring in your head?

And "likely" is still not certainly, which you continue to claim despite every link you've posted showing you're wrong.
If Covid-19 most LIKELY was engineered in the Wuhan Lab, that Trumps the UNLIKELY event that it came from the Wuhan wet market, duh.
It trumps nothing. You're literally claiming it was engineered via gain-of-function research when even your own links disagree with you.
There is no disagreement. Read every word. There is no uncertainty in this article. You're welcome.
While speaking to co-host Bill Hemmer, Paul elaborated on his allegation and claimed that Dr. Shi Zhengli, the Wuhan-based ‘bat woman’ virologist who researched coronavirus variants in animals, wrote a paper that MIT scientists surmised was referencing gain-of-function research (making pathogens deadlier or more easily transmissible).

Rand Paul clashes with Dr. Fauci over alleged Wuhan lab funding by the NIHVideo
Paul claims that the paper acknowledged that their funding came from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID), a subset of the NIH where Dr. Fauci is the director.

Paul added that he has looked at the grant application for the Wuhan lab research, which he says also references gain-of-function research, based on the analysis of a Rutgers cellular biologist.
LOLOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck.

Nothing in that article states covid was the result of gain-of-function research. The claim in that article is Rand Paul accusing the NIH if funding gain-of-function research ... Fauci denying funding was for gain-of-function research ... and then Paul accusing Fauci of lying.

You're still batting 0.000. :abgg2q.jpg:

You must be illiterate. Here is the fucking sentence you don't comprehend:
"Paul added that he has looked at the grant application for the Wuhan lab research, which he says also references gain-of-function research, based on the analysis of a Rutgers cellular biologist."
LOL

...that does say coronavirus virus was the result of gain-of-function research. Even worse for you, read your own fucking link...

"We can’t prove the virus came from the lab." ~ Rand Paul
1. Agreed that covid-19 was the result of gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Lab
2. Rand Paul can't prove the virus came from the lab, so what? That's why we need a thorough investigation
3. The virus did NOT come from the "wet market" as the cover story claimed, the specific bats are only found 900 miles from Wuhan, so they had to be brought to the lab for GOF research.
LOLOLOL

Not even your own links agreed with you that covid was the result of gain-of-function research.
Keep lying. That's all you know how to do.
Read post 1351.
See how it is to read unproven posts. Rand Paul proved Fauci paid for GOF research at Wuhan.
Enhanced Covid escaped containment at Wuhan. QED.
There is no other scientific explanation.
You can prove it didn't come from Fauci's gain-of-function research? Didn't think so.
Fauci's idiotic GOF research killed 600,000 Americans.
The one lying is you as evidenced by your own links which highlight the fact that it's not been proven that covid is the result of gain-of-function research. And I don't have to prove shit about Fauci. I'm not the one making false claims -- you are. You're the one claiming that covid is the result of gain-of-function research even though your own links don't say that.
Nothing is "proven", NOTHING
So where did Covid-19 come from? Prove it.
We're back to those two words:
It is LIKELY that covid came from the GOF research at the Wuhan Lab
It is UNLIKELY that covid went directly from bats to humans.
It is proven that Fauci paid Wuhan for GOF research, its in the Lab's report.
It is LIKELY that Fauci's GOF research killed 600,000 Americans
I am not the one claiming where it came from. You are but you can't prove your claim. Your own links don't state what you are claiming. You should at least try to post a link to a verifiable source stating what you claim. And I have no doubt you would have if you could have. Obviously you can't because you are lying and you can't stop lying.

Shame on you.

As an example, Dr. Fauci's paying the Wuhan Lab for covid "gain of function" research bit him on the ass.
That's another lie. Fauci actually said “Senator Paul, with all due respect, you are entirely and completely incorrect, that the N.I.H. has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute.”
The Wuhan Lab documented that the funding came from NIH. Dr. Fauci paid the Wuhan Lab to do gain of function research, and it got out. Thank God it wasn't the deadliest virus they developed.
Point being, that we can't trust anything that the government says or does. You can drink their KoolAde, I'm not.
Funding for research did come from the N.I.H. but that funding wasn't for gain-of-function research. Nor had it been proven that was the origin of the virus. Senator Paul lied and Fauci called him on it.
Fauci is a liar. Rand is calling him a liar. The paper trail confirms that Fauci is lying. Do you support paying China to do "gain of function" research to make bat viruses more deadly? I don't.
True, that would be a lie if Fauci actually knew the figure was $826K, but I have no evidence of that either. And your question about support paying China to do "gain of function" research is based on your falsehood that we paid China for gain-of-function research. That's never been proven either.

But seeing as how you can't stop yourself from lying, I can't wholly state I expect anything different from you.
1. Yes there is evidence that Fauci paid China to do gain of function research. There are tons of credible sites.
There are a lot of unknowns, speculation and differences of opinion on these topics. But let’s start with what we do know: In 2014, the NIH awarded a grant to the U.S.-based EcoHealth Alliance to study the risk of the future emergence of coronaviruses from bats. In 2019, the project was renewed for another five years, but it was canceled in April 2020 — three months after the first case of the coronavirus was confirmed in the U.S.
EcoHealth ultimately received $3.7 million over six years from the NIH and distributed nearly $600,000 of that total to China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology, a collaborator on the project, pre-approved by NIH.
The grant cancellation came at a time when then-President Donald Trump and others questioned the U.S. funding to a lab in Wuhan, while exaggerating the amount of federal money involved.

3. My suspicion is that Dr Fauci's irresponsible research is what killed 600,000 Americans. Covid did not come directly from bats, it was enhanced via gain of function research. It will be proven.

The US National Institutes of Health (NIH) funded bat-coronavirus research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China to the tune of US$3.7 million, a recent article in the British newspaper Daily Mail revealed.

You've now posted 2 articles on this.... one stating the NIH gave the Wuhan $826K, the other stating the NIH gave the Wuhan lab $3.7 million.

Ever???

This is exactly the reason you have zero cred. You say abortion is murder... then you say abortion is not murder. You say you're not pro-choice... then you say you are pro-choice. Now you say the NIH gave the Wuhan lab $826K... then you say the NIH gave the Wuhan lab $3.7 million.

Clearly you can't debate. You obfuscate. Maybe you know you are fighting the truth, so obfuscation is all you can do.
1. NIH funded gain of function research at the Wuhan Lab to make bat viruses more deadly, the funding came from several US agencies, thru intermediaries, to cover their asses. So don't whine about the amounts and from whom.
2. The virus got out and killed 600,000 Americans, as well as hurt the US economy, and President Trump's term
4. In the US is abortion murder, y/n? So stop your stupid grade school arguments or you lose the debate, and that's all I'll put in future replies.
LOL

You literally posted two different articles that contradicted each other but you project I'm the one obfuscating.
icon_rolleyes.gif

"NIH funded gain of function research at the Wuhan Lab to make bat viruses more deadly"

Scientists haven't ruled out the possibility that the coronavirus leaked from a lab.

2. Your post is contradictory, my post stands as correct. 1) NIH funded gain of function research, and 2) there is a possibility that the (deadlier) virus leaked from the lab.
3. My claims, as supported by Sen Rand Paul as well as many scientists are valid. The US paid for gain of function research, the virus then escaped from the Wuhan Lab.
4. You can't obfuscate when the truth is staring you in the face. All you have are lies and deflection.

Like I said, I have all day to keep re-posting the truth and disproving your childish unsubstantiated obfuscations.

You're still lying (surprise, surprise). Your point was refuted by your own links.

Again, your own links didn't say that. Your own links state that hasn't been confirmed.

1. Your Lie#1, my point was refuted by my own links. Here is a link proving my point, NIH funded GOF research:
"Dr. Anthony Fauci knew about U.S. funding for the gain of function research occurring at the Wuhan lab in China but downplayed its role in the COVID-19 pandemic, new emails show. Fauci recently denied that specific research was used by the overseas Virology Institute or funded by him.
In emails acquired by Buzzfeed News, Fauci conversed with NIAID Principal Deputy Director Hugh Auchincloss in a conversation labeled “IMPORTANT” about an article detailing the gain of function research occurring in Wuhan through the Wuhan Virology Institute."

Your unsubstantiated lies are obvious, as well as childish. Thanks for playing kid.
The voluntary moratorium on gain-of-function research related to the transmissibility of highly pathogenic H5N1 influenza virus should continue, pending the resolution of critical policy questions concerning the rationale for performing such experiments and how best to report their results.
... the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, a component of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, strongly supports the continuation of this moratorium pending the resolution of critical policy issues related to the rationale for performing and reporting such experiments.

"1. Your Lie#1, my point was refuted by my own links. Here is a link proving my point, NIH funded GOF research:"

Your lie was claiming the NIH paid the Wuhan lab to conduct gain-of-function research and every link you posted stated there was uncertainty if the Wuhan lab did that. So exactly how brain-damaged are you to claim the NIH paid for something which isn't even confirmed to exist??
2. Your claiming "uncertainty" is way overblown. The link said LIKELY, meaning probably. Just because something isn't confirmed does not mean its false, duh.
3. Its your turn to prove that Covid-19 came from the Wuhan "wet market". If it wasn't engineered in the Wuhan Lab, as paid for by Fauci, then it must have occurred naturally. Please prove that with credible and current links, not the old links from the deep state's cover story. I have current links saying the opposite, duh.
LOL

I never said Swine Flu is covid. Who knows what I said that triggered that misfiring in your head?

And "likely" is still not certainly, which you continue to claim despite every link you've posted showing you're wrong.
If Covid-19 most LIKELY was engineered in the Wuhan Lab, that Trumps the UNLIKELY event that it came from the Wuhan wet market, duh.
It trumps nothing. You're literally claiming it was engineered via gain-of-function research when even your own links disagree with you.
There is no disagreement. Read every word. There is no uncertainty in this article. You're welcome.
While speaking to co-host Bill Hemmer, Paul elaborated on his allegation and claimed that Dr. Shi Zhengli, the Wuhan-based ‘bat woman’ virologist who researched coronavirus variants in animals, wrote a paper that MIT scientists surmised was referencing gain-of-function research (making pathogens deadlier or more easily transmissible).

Paul claims that the paper acknowledged that their funding came from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID), a subset of the NIH where Dr. Fauci is the director.

Paul added that he has looked at the grant application for the Wuhan lab research, which he says also references gain-of-function research, based on the analysis of a Rutgers cellular biologist.
LOLOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck.

Nothing in that article states covid was the result of gain-of-function research. The claim in that article is Rand Paul accusing the NIH if funding gain-of-function research ... Fauci denying funding was for gain-of-function research ... and then Paul accusing Fauci of lying.

"Paul added that he has looked at the grant application for the Wuhan lab research, which he says also references gain-of-function research, based on the analysis of a Rutgers cellular biologist."
LOL

...that does say coronavirus virus was the result of gain-of-function research. Even worse for you, read your own fucking link...

1. Agreed that covid-19 was the result of gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Lab
2. Rand Paul can't prove the virus came from the lab, so what? That's why we need a thorough investigation
3. The virus did NOT come from the "wet market" as the cover story claimed, the specific bats are only found 900 miles from Wuhan, so they had to be brought to the lab for GOF research.
We can prove that the virus came from the lab because wild bats with the disease do not infect humans, this is already known but no one will talk about this reality because it proves that covid 19 which was discovered in 2012 not 2019 is germ warfare
Nor would they carry the same variant man made in a lab! That’s what the geniuses are missing

Rand Paul proved Fauci paid for GOF research at Wuhan
Nope. Not proven by anyone!!! Fake news.
Nothing is "proven", but covid came from somewhere, and it didn't go from bats directly to humans, so it was developed in the Wuhan Lab, as paid for by Fauci, read his emails trying to cover his ass:
They have confirmed the lab sample matches the released sample and it was man made so how did a bat get a hold of it? Did they bite the bat?

1. When has anyone ever been charged with insurrection? Whether or not anyone gets charged with insurrection, seditious conspiracy or just plain trespassing, January 6th will go down in history as a failed insurrection. This is fact.
someone would need to be convicted of insurrection to be an insurrection. You've experienced ingrown brain hairs.
Prove it. List all the things that have been considered insurrections and all the charges for interaction as a result.
Prove anyone’s been charged for it?

54 people shot in one weekend in Chicago. How about a poll that asks "I'm a democrat and I don't give a damn", I'm a democrat and I'm proud of the independence of Chicagoans", "I'm a democrat and I hope the media forgets about it". How about "I'm a democrat and I think gang violence is a legitimate political statement". Fill in your own.

Last edited:
54 people shot in one weekend in Chicago. How about a poll that asks "I'm a democrat and I don't give a damn", I'm a democrat and I'm proud of the independence of Chicagoans", "I'm a democrat and I hope the media forgets about it".
I live in Chicago and that’s a weekend event

Said a man that still maintains that Trump said ws were very fine people, when he clearly said "not".

YOu people are complete lying whores.
LOLOL

Watch as I prove you're lying about what I said. You claim I said Trump said white supremacists are very fine people yet here's a post of mine, to you, saying Trump condemned white supremacists...

I assumed nothing, dumbfuck. It's what he said. There was a racist rally of various rightwing racist groups. Trump said some of them were "very fine people." So which ones did he mean? Not white supremacists, KKK or neo-Nazis as he condemned them. That leaves the Proud Boys and the neo-Confederates.

[emphasis mine to highlight your lie]

You should apologize for lying about me like that.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Your silly semantics is noted and dismissed.

Stop trying to derail the thread. The point was made, nothing you people said, can be taken seriously.

ANy internal LOGIC, your argument might have, that is still relevant. But any claims outside of that, should be dismissed.
You lied about what I said and got caught. Sadly, you lack even the minimal character needed to apologize for that.

Now you're lying about me derailing this thread when in fact, you're the one who started talking about Charlottesville.

I noted your sematic bullshit for you. What more do you want?

I did not try to derail the thread. But we must always remember to dismiss any claims from yours side. YOu don't get to do that anymore.
LOLOL

You got caught lying about what I said AND you derailed the thread to lie about what I said. Now you prove you're not man enough to own up to your lies you get caught telling.

Regardless, this thread is about 1/6. What do you have to say about Trump supporters storming the Capitol?

You people are the liars, not me, not us.

My point regarding the 1/6 riot is the same as it has always been. It was violent riot, but those who broke the law still have a right to equal protection of the law, which means that being singled out for extra aggressive investigation and prosecution is a violation of their rights.

Any of them that end up in jail, will thus be political prisoners.

YOu people are scum of the earth.
LOL

Cries the imbecile who lied about what I said. :cuckoo:
You people are the liars, not me, not us.

My point regarding the 1/6 riot is the same as it has always been. It was violent riot, but those who broke the law still have a right to equal protection of the law, which means that being singled out for extra aggressive investigation and prosecution is a violation of their rights.

Nope, you're the liar. Provable.

I said Trump condemned white supremacists and then you lied, falsely claiming I said he called them very fine people.

You said nonsense to stonewall in support of the lie.

You lied about what I said. What a pity you're not man enough to own your lie.
You said nonsense to stonewall in support of the lie.

You played silly word games to support a poisonous and divisive lie.

Nope. I said Trump condemned white supremacists. You then lied and falsely claimed I said Trump called white supremacists "very fine people."

You lied because you're a liar. That reflects how weak your position is.
No one cares what you said, the sooner that you accept that you are no one and nothing the sooner you will be able to pay the rent on your trailer
What are those things? Like $600 per month and federal assistance is Still needed?
Hey that 600 bucks is raising my pot stocks.........................

Yawn

Ever???

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOLOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck.

LOL

We can prove that the virus came from the lab because wild bats with the disease do not infect humans, this is already known but no one will talk about this reality because it proves that covid 19 which was discovered in 2012 not 2019 is germ warfare
Nor would they carry the same variant man made in a lab! That’s what the geniuses are missing
Fauci was involved in the creation of this, frankly he should be hung until dead. I would be happy to kick the chair but he needs to be waterboarded first instead of telling Americans what to do. Fucking china makes more sense than the USA does at this point

If you believe that someone has a right to attack Congress whenever he doesn't like its fulfilling its Constitutional duty, you are mistake.

This is not permissible:
why wouldn't they have that right? what is different from the BLM that torched a federal court?

54 people shot in one weekend in Chicago. How about a poll that asks "I'm a democrat and I don't give a damn", I'm a democrat and I'm proud of the independence of Chicagoans", "I'm a democrat and I hope the media forgets about it". How about "I'm a democrat and I think gang violence is a legitimate political statement". Fill in your own.
Talking about that is white privledge and racism
Lib 101

Talking about that is white privledge and racism
Lib 101
Right? It’s uncool to talk about black on black violence, that’s allowed violence. Only in demofk kkkers head
Black on black is fact so switch narrative to miniscule white police on black; that stokes the fake feeling furor and avoid the behavior change to solve the issue.

Last edited:
1. When has anyone ever been charged with insurrection? Whether or not anyone gets charged with insurrection, seditious conspiracy or just plain trespassing, January 6th will go down in history as a failed insurrection. This is fact.
someone would need to be convicted of insurrection to be an insurrection. You've experienced ingrown brain hairs.
Prove it. List all the things that have been considered insurrections and all the charges for interaction as a result.
Prove anyone’s been charged for it?
Do you not realize you just proved my point? Plenty of things have been called insurrections where no one was actually charged with insurrection. January 6 will go down in history as a failed insurrection. You’ll just have to wait to see if I’m right.

I want to know why an unarmed petite woman can be shot dead, and the shooter isn't made public, not to mention stand trial for murder.

Do you think that "unarmed petite woman" was practicing her rights as an American while she was trespassing?
Was doing something that required she be EXCUTED? Who shot her? Why is that a secret? If she DESERVED it, then why is the killer being PROTECTED from PROSECUTION?
As a libertarian (most on here know that one size doesn’t fit at all under that label but it matches my viewpoints best - a close second is a constitutionalist) the US Capitol guard should’ve been named without question, however, limits for prosecution would’ve been established due to the part about defending members of congress while in session. Since regular Joe and Jill Blows (mostly Joes) are named in all cases of gun deaths, this guy should also be named. I don’t care that he was a guard at the US Capitol behind locked doors doing his job, he isn’t above the law.

Faun
Rand Paul proved Fauci paid for GOF research at Wuhan
Nope. Not proven by anyone!!! Fake news.

kyzr is a liar who just can't stop lying. Even though his own links fail to echo his claims, he still makes them.

Meanwhile according to the op poll, republicans by about 4 to 1, do NOT support the attack on the capitol.

So, this idea that the couple of hundred or dozens rioters, define the GOP is a liberal lie.

you are all filthy lying whores.
LOLOL

You appear to be too stupid to comprehend just how meaningless that poll is. It's an unscientific poll on a right-leaning forum with a margin of error well into the 90's.

And yet, even with such a radical sample, the trend is clear. Republicans do NOT support the 1/6 riot.

So, why are you people pretending otherwise? DO you really need to do that, or do you just lie by reflex?
Who are the 30 that voted 'OTHER'? The poll is meaningless with so many voting in the OTHER category, who are likely GOP ers as well.

Ever???

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOLOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Not even your own links agreed with you that covid was the result of gain-of-function research.
Read post 1351.
See how it is to read unproven posts. Rand Paul proved Fauci paid for GOF research at Wuhan.
You can prove it didn't come from Fauci's gain-of-function research? Didn't think so.
The one lying is you as evidenced by your own links which highlight the fact that it's not been proven that covid is the result of gain-of-function research. And I don't have to prove shit about Fauci. I'm not the one making false claims -- you are. You're the one claiming that covid is the result of gain-of-function research even though your own links don't say that.
I am not the one claiming where it came from. You are but you can't prove your claim. Your own links don't state what you are claiming. You should at least try to post a link to a verifiable source stating what you claim. And I have no doubt you would have if you could have. Obviously you can't because you are lying and you can't stop lying.

Shame on you.
Ok, we're back to childish arguments (shame shame shame) instead of debating facts with credible links.
1. My claim is that it is LIKELY to have been developed in the Wuhan Lab under Fauci's GOF research funding
2. That is NOT a lie, but it is not a certainty either.
3. If covid didn't come from the Wuhan Lab, where did it come from...and prove it. (you can't prove it)
4. Covid killed 600,000 Americans, so where did it come from?

Ever???

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOLOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Read post 1351.

Shame on you.
Ok, we're back to childish arguments (shame shame shame) instead of debating facts with credible links.
1. My claim is that it is LIKELY to have been developed in the Wuhan Lab under Fauci's GOF research funding
3. If covid didn't come from the Wuhan Lab, where did it come from...and prove it. (you can't prove it)
LOLOL

Debate what with links? Again, your own links prove you wrong. There's nothing else I need to prove.

Ever???

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOLOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Read post 1351.

Shame on you.
LOLOL

Debate what with links? Again, your own links prove you wrong. There's nothing else I need to prove.
Prove that my links prove me wrong. You can't.
Prove where Covid-19 came from if not the Wuhan Lab. You can't
So stop posting nonsense if you have no answers.
I don't do childish food fights.

Ever???

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOLOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Read post 1351.

Shame on you.
LOLOL

LOL

You're fucking deranged, con. It's been proven repeatedly.

You've been claiming, without proof, that covid was caused by gain-of-function research -- but not a single link you posted made any such claim. They all said it's not known at this point.

Ever???

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOLOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Read post 1351.

Shame on you.
LOLOL

LOL

You're fucking deranged, con. It's been proven repeatedly.

You've been claiming, without proof, that covid was caused by gain-of-function research -- but not a single link you posted made any such claim. They all said it's not known at this point.
You haven't proven where Covid-19 came from, so my "likely" answer (the Wuhan Lab via GOF research) is better than your non-answer.

"HARRIS: So we could have sent money-- through EcoHealth Alliance, money could have ended up in the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which might be doing gain-of-function research, and in fact, since they sent a general of the Communist Party army to take over the lab in February 2020. It’s not out of the realm of possibility they’re doing that. Because I do know that money is somewhat fungible, once you send money to institutes, that it bothers me a little bit that we would send money to an institute that might be doing gain-of-function research, especially China. Do we send any money to any sub-agencies or sub-grantees that could be sending money to Russia?"

That answer says it all. We sent money to Communist China to do research, and since that is so moronic, the guy asked, if we also fund Russia's germ warfare research. Perfect question.

Forum List

Back