Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
As an example, Dr. Fauci's paying the Wuhan Lab for covid "gain of function" research bit him on the ass.
That's another lie. Fauci actually said “Senator Paul, with all due respect, you are entirely and completely incorrect, that the N.I.H. has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute.”
The Wuhan Lab documented that the funding came from NIH. Dr. Fauci paid the Wuhan Lab to do gain of function research, and it got out. Thank God it wasn't the deadliest virus they developed.
Point being, that we can't trust anything that the government says or does. You can drink their KoolAde, I'm not.
Funding for research did come from the N.I.H. but that funding wasn't for gain-of-function research. Nor had it been proven that was the origin of the virus. Senator Paul lied and Fauci called him on it.
Fauci is a liar. Rand is calling him a liar. The paper trail confirms that Fauci is lying. Do you support paying China to do "gain of function" research to make bat viruses more deadly? I don't.
True, that would be a lie if Fauci actually knew the figure was $826K, but I have no evidence of that either. And your question about support paying China to do "gain of function" research is based on your falsehood that we paid China for gain-of-function research. That's never been proven either.

But seeing as how you can't stop yourself from lying, I can't wholly state I expect anything different from you.
1. Yes there is evidence that Fauci paid China to do gain of function research. There are tons of credible sites.
There are a lot of unknowns, speculation and differences of opinion on these topics. But let’s start with what we do know: In 2014, the NIH awarded a grant to the U.S.-based EcoHealth Alliance to study the risk of the future emergence of coronaviruses from bats. In 2019, the project was renewed for another five years, but it was canceled in April 2020 — three months after the first case of the coronavirus was confirmed in the U.S.
EcoHealth ultimately received $3.7 million over six years from the NIH and distributed nearly $600,000 of that total to China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology, a collaborator on the project, pre-approved by NIH.
The grant cancellation came at a time when then-President Donald Trump and others questioned the U.S. funding to a lab in Wuhan, while exaggerating the amount of federal money involved.

2. QED. You can't deny the funding.

3. My suspicion is that Dr Fauci's irresponsible research is what killed 600,000 Americans. Covid did not come directly from bats, it was enhanced via gain of function research. It will be proven.
You really can't stop posting bullshit, can ya, con?

I only got as far as this lie....

The US National Institutes of Health (NIH) funded bat-coronavirus research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China to the tune of US$3.7 million, a recent article in the British newspaper Daily Mail revealed.

You've now posted 2 articles on this.... one stating the NIH gave the Wuhan $826K, the other stating the NIH gave the Wuhan lab $3.7 million.

Clearly, they can't both be true. So clearly, you're posting fake news again.

So do you ever stop lying?

Ever???

This is exactly the reason you have zero cred. You say abortion is murder... then you say abortion is not murder. You say you're not pro-choice... then you say you are pro-choice. Now you say the NIH gave the Wuhan lab $826K... then you say the NIH gave the Wuhan lab $3.7 million.

You keep relying on fake news -- you keep on embarrassing yourself.
Clearly you can't debate. You obfuscate. Maybe you know you are fighting the truth, so obfuscation is all you can do.
I'm retired, I have all day to post the truth.
1. NIH funded gain of function research at the Wuhan Lab to make bat viruses more deadly, the funding came from several US agencies, thru intermediaries, to cover their asses. So don't whine about the amounts and from whom.
2. The virus got out and killed 600,000 Americans, as well as hurt the US economy, and President Trump's term
3. Do you ever debate with facts? Ever??
4. In the US is abortion murder, y/n? So stop your stupid grade school arguments or you lose the debate, and that's all I'll put in future replies.
5. Your empty posts show how vapid your grade school arguments are.
LOL

You literally posted two different articles that contradicted each other but you project I'm the one obfuscating.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Your lies and nuttiness aside, you claim...

"NIH funded gain of function research at the Wuhan Lab to make bat viruses more deadly"

... but then you post an article that shows you're lying...

Scientists haven't ruled out the possibility that the coronavirus leaked from a lab.

... which means your claims haven't been proven to be true.

I don't even have to debate you. Your own articles do that for me. :lmao:
1. Your post has no content, just lies.
2. Your post is contradictory, my post stands as correct. 1) NIH funded gain of function research, and 2) there is a possibility that the (deadlier) virus leaked from the lab.
3. My claims, as supported by Sen Rand Paul as well as many scientists are valid. The US paid for gain of function research, the virus then escaped from the Wuhan Lab.
4. You can't obfuscate when the truth is staring you in the face. All you have are lies and deflection.

Like I said, I have all day to keep re-posting the truth and disproving your childish unsubstantiated obfuscations.
"my post stands as correct. 1) NIH funded gain of function research"

You're still lying (surprise, surprise). Your point was refuted by your own links.

Again, your own links didn't say that. Your own links state that hasn't been confirmed.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.
1. Your Lie#1, my point was refuted by my own links. Here is a link proving my point, NIH funded GOF research:
"Dr. Anthony Fauci knew about U.S. funding for the gain of function research occurring at the Wuhan lab in China but downplayed its role in the COVID-19 pandemic, new emails show. Fauci recently denied that specific research was used by the overseas Virology Institute or funded by him.
In emails acquired by Buzzfeed News, Fauci conversed with NIAID Principal Deputy Director Hugh Auchincloss in a conversation labeled “IMPORTANT” about an article detailing the gain of function research occurring in Wuhan through the Wuhan Virology Institute."

2. Here is another credible link proving my point again:

Your unsubstantiated lies are obvious, as well as childish. Thanks for playing kid.
Actually, Fauci played both sides of the argument...
The voluntary moratorium on gain-of-function research related to the transmissibility of highly pathogenic H5N1 influenza virus should continue, pending the resolution of critical policy questions concerning the rationale for performing such experiments and how best to report their results.
... the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, a component of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, strongly supports the continuation of this moratorium pending the resolution of critical policy issues related to the rationale for performing and reporting such experiments.

"1. Your Lie#1, my point was refuted by my own links. Here is a link proving my point, NIH funded GOF research:"

Do you ever stop lying? Ever???

Your lie was claiming the NIH paid the Wuhan lab to conduct gain-of-function research and every link you posted stated there was uncertainty if the Wuhan lab did that. So exactly how brain-damaged are you to claim the NIH paid for something which isn't even confirmed to exist??
OMG, you are way out of your lane.
1. H5N1 is the avian flu or "bird flu" of 1997, not Covid, duh.
2. Your claiming "uncertainty" is way overblown. The link said LIKELY, meaning probably. Just because something isn't confirmed does not mean its false, duh.
3. Its your turn to prove that Covid-19 came from the Wuhan "wet market". If it wasn't engineered in the Wuhan Lab, as paid for by Fauci, then it must have occurred naturally. Please prove that with credible and current links, not the old links from the deep state's cover story. I have current links saying the opposite, duh.
LOL

I never said Swine Flu is covid. Who knows what I said that triggered that misfiring in your head?

And "likely" is still not certainly, which you continue to claim despite every link you've posted showing you're wrong.
If Covid-19 most LIKELY was engineered in the Wuhan Lab, that Trumps the UNLIKELY event that it came from the Wuhan wet market, duh.
It trumps nothing. You're literally claiming it was engineered via gain-of-function research when even your own links disagree with you.
There is no disagreement. Read every word. There is no uncertainty in this article. You're welcome.
While speaking to co-host Bill Hemmer, Paul elaborated on his allegation and claimed that Dr. Shi Zhengli, the Wuhan-based ‘bat woman’ virologist who researched coronavirus variants in animals, wrote a paper that MIT scientists surmised was referencing gain-of-function research (making pathogens deadlier or more easily transmissible).

Rand Paul clashes with Dr. Fauci over alleged Wuhan lab funding by the NIHVideo
Paul claims that the paper acknowledged that their funding came from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID), a subset of the NIH where Dr. Fauci is the director.

Paul added that he has looked at the grant application for the Wuhan lab research, which he says also references gain-of-function research, based on the analysis of a Rutgers cellular biologist.
LOLOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck.

Nothing in that article states covid was the result of gain-of-function research. The claim in that article is Rand Paul accusing the NIH if funding gain-of-function research ... Fauci denying funding was for gain-of-function research ... and then Paul accusing Fauci of lying.

You're still batting 0.000. :abgg2q.jpg:

You must be illiterate. Here is the fucking sentence you don't comprehend:
"Paul added that he has looked at the grant application for the Wuhan lab research, which he says also references gain-of-function research, based on the analysis of a Rutgers cellular biologist."
LOL

...that does say coronavirus virus was the result of gain-of-function research. Even worse for you, read your own fucking link...

"We can’t prove the virus came from the lab." ~ Rand Paul
1. Agreed that covid-19 was the result of gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Lab
2. Rand Paul can't prove the virus came from the lab, so what? That's why we need a thorough investigation
3. The virus did NOT come from the "wet market" as the cover story claimed, the specific bats are only found 900 miles from Wuhan, so they had to be brought to the lab for GOF research.
LOLOLOL

Not even your own links agreed with you that covid was the result of gain-of-function research.
Keep lying. That's all you know how to do.
Read post 1351.
See how it is to read unproven posts. Rand Paul proved Fauci paid for GOF research at Wuhan.
Enhanced Covid escaped containment at Wuhan. QED.
There is no other scientific explanation.
You can prove it didn't come from Fauci's gain-of-function research? Didn't think so.
Fauci's idiotic GOF research killed 600,000 Americans.
The one lying is you as evidenced by your own links which highlight the fact that it's not been proven that covid is the result of gain-of-function research. And I don't have to prove shit about Fauci. I'm not the one making false claims -- you are. You're the one claiming that covid is the result of gain-of-function research even though your own links don't say that.
Nothing is "proven", NOTHING
So where did Covid-19 come from? Prove it.
We're back to those two words:
It is LIKELY that covid came from the GOF research at the Wuhan Lab
It is UNLIKELY that covid went directly from bats to humans.
It is proven that Fauci paid Wuhan for GOF research, its in the Lab's report.
It is LIKELY that Fauci's GOF research killed 600,000 Americans
I am not the one claiming where it came from. You are but you can't prove your claim. Your own links don't state what you are claiming. You should at least try to post a link to a verifiable source stating what you claim. And I have no doubt you would have if you could have. Obviously you can't because you are lying and you can't stop lying.

Shame on you.
Ok, we're back to childish arguments (shame shame shame) instead of debating facts with credible links.
1. My claim is that it is LIKELY to have been developed in the Wuhan Lab under Fauci's GOF research funding
2. That is NOT a lie, but it is not a certainty either.
3. If covid didn't come from the Wuhan Lab, where did it come from...and prove it. (you can't prove it)
4. Covid killed 600,000 Americans, so where did it come from?
LOLOL

Debate what with links? Again, your own links prove you wrong. There's nothing else I need to prove.
Prove that my links prove me wrong. You can't.
Prove where Covid-19 came from if not the Wuhan Lab. You can't
So stop posting nonsense if you have no answers.
I don't do childish food fights.
LOL

You're fucking deranged, con. It's been proven repeatedly.

You've been claiming, without proof, that covid was caused by gain-of-function research -- but not a single link you posted made any such claim. They all said it's not known at this point.
You haven't proven where Covid-19 came from, so my "likely" answer (the Wuhan Lab via GOF research) is better than your non-answer.

"HARRIS: So we could have sent money-- through EcoHealth Alliance, money could have ended up in the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which might be doing gain-of-function research, and in fact, since they sent a general of the Communist Party army to take over the lab in February 2020. It’s not out of the realm of possibility they’re doing that. Because I do know that money is somewhat fungible, once you send money to institutes, that it bothers me a little bit that we would send money to an institute that might be doing gain-of-function research, especially China. Do we send any money to any sub-agencies or sub-grantees that could be sending money to Russia?"

That answer says it all. We sent money to Communist China to do research, and since that is so moronic, the guy asked, if we also fund Russia's germ warfare research. Perfect question.
I don't have to prove from where it started as I never claimed to know from where it started. To prove you wrong, all I had to show is it's not proven to have been the result from gain-of-function research, as you've been falsely claiming. Best part...? I used your own links to prove you wrong.

:dance:

OMG, look at the fucking poll. 80% of Republicans condemn the 1/6 riot at the capital.
Do democrats condemn the 2020 riots? Fuck no.
Care to compare the two? Which is worse? So we'll see in 2022 and 2024 which party voters prefer.
I can see why you don't want to debate policies, the democrats can't defend theirs.
You know what's really going to get you crying in your beer? The protests listed on the left side will go down in history (correctly) as a time of civil unrest in the advancement of civil rights. (And just an FYI, the violence and rioting were roundly and soundly condemned by Democrats. Joe Biden certainly never told rioters that he "loved" them as Trump did) The list on the right side will go down in history as a failed insurrection.
1. Was anyone charged with insurrection? Ans: NO (so the DC protest wasn't an insurrection, duh)
2. Look at the democrats urging the rioters to burn businesses down, the violence wasn't condemned by democrats, it was supported, Kamala even bailed out rioters to continue rioting. History will call them lawless thugs, not peaceful protesters.
1. When has anyone ever been charged with insurrection? Whether or not anyone gets charged with insurrection, seditious conspiracy or just plain trespassing, January 6th will go down in history as a failed insurrection. This is fact.
2. Supporting the protests isn't the same as supporting the violence and rioting. Democrats have roundly and soundly condemned the violence and rioting at the protests.

1. You get charged with insurrection when there is a case for insurrection. Democrat talking points are soon forgotten, like right after the 2022 and 2024 elections. History can't call it an insurrection if no one is charged with insurrection, by definition, look at the charges, not talking points.
2. Bailing out rioters to keep up the violence is NOT condemning the violence. Democrats
3. Clyburn and a few other democrats spoke up against the violence, but there were many others supporting the violence, like Kamala.
1. You did not answer the question. When has anyone been charged with insurrection? Insurrection is what it is being called now and what it will be called in the future. I know you don't like the fact, but that does not change it being a fact.

2. Small piece of advice...do a quick Google search before making statements.
1. I don't care if/when anyone has ever been charged with insurrection, its totally irrelevant.
What matters is what the 1/6 protesters are charged with, and its NOT insurrection, that's the only fact.

2. LOL! So democrats talk out both sides of their mouths. That is NOT news. Kamala also said she was already at the southern border, a lie. So Kamala condemns violence, but bails out rioters to do more burning and violence, typical hypocrite pol.
HARRIS PROMOTED GROUP THAT PUT UP BAIL FOR ALLEGED VIOLENT CRIMINALS
1. The fact that none have been charged and may not be charged with insurrection does not in any way, shape or form, change the fact that history will record it as a failed insurrection.

2. She condemned the violence. Neither she nor Biden went out and told the violent rioters that they "loved" them. Your attempt at whataboutism is a fail.
1. LOL!! Do you actually read what you post? If no one is charged with insurrection, how can it be called an insurrection? Its like calling a drunk a heroin addict, the shoe just doesn't fit. If its called an insurrection in history books its fake history, like the 1619 Project.

2. Ok, we can agree that some democrats condemned the BLM riots. The full Trump quote is below,
After hours of violence and chaos, Trump told his supporters to "go home" but did not condemn them. Later in the day, went even further in a follow up tweet to depict the siege as inevitable.
He also continued to falsely claim the presidential election was stolen.
"This was a fraudulent election, but we can't play into the hands of these people," Trump said in the video. "We have to have peace. So go home. We love you; you're very special."
1. Because it is already being called one. That isn't going to change. Plenty of things have been called an insurrection where people weren't charged with insurrection. Again, would you prefer failed coup? Failed rebellion? Failed takeover of the government (also known as insurrection)?

Except the 1619 project isn't fake history. The things depicted in the byline happened.

Fact Checking the 1619 project and it's critics.

2. All leading Democrats. No Democrats told those rioting that they "loved" them.
1. If you actually read the link you posted you'd see that the 1619 Project is fake history.
a. The American Revolution was NOT fought to protect slavery. (1-0 1776 Commission)
The Verdict:
The historians have a clear upper hand in disputing the portrayal of the American Revolution as an attempt to protect slavery from British-instigated abolitionism.

b. Was Abraham Lincoln a racial colonizationist or exaggerated egalitarian? (2-0 1776 Commission)
The historians’ letter contests this depiction, responding that Lincoln evolved in an egalitarian direction and pointing to his embrace of an anti-slavery constitutionalism that was also shared by Frederick Douglass. Hannah-Jones, they contend, has essentially cherry picked quotations and other examples of Lincoln’s shortcomings on racial matters and presented them out of context from his life and broader philosophical principles. Who freed the slaves? That was Abraham Lincoln.

c. Did slavery drive America’s economic growth and the emergence of American Capitalism? (3-0 1776 Commission)
The five historians directly challenged the historical accuracy of Desmond’s thesis. By presenting “supposed direct connections between slavery and modern corporate practices,” they note, the 1619 Project’s editors “have so far failed to establish any empirical veracity or reliability” of these claims “and have been seriously challenged by other historians.” The historians’ letter further chastises the Times for extending its “imprimatur and credibility” to these claims. Each of these criticisms rings true.
The Verdict: This one goes conclusively to the five historians. Echoing other critics, the historians point to serious and substantive defects with Matthew Desmond’s thesis about the economics of slavery, and with the project’s overreliance on the contested New History of Capitalism literature. By contrast, the Times has completely failed to offer a convincing response to this criticism – or really any response at all.

d. Did the 1619 Project seek adequate scholarly guidance in preparing its work? (4-0 1776 Commission)
The Verdict:
The historians have a valid complaint about deficiencies of scholarly guidance for the 1619 Project’s treatment of the period between the American Revolution and the Civil War. This comparative lack of scholarly input for the years between 1775 and 1865 stands in contrast with the Times’ heavy use of scholars who specialize in more recent dimensions of race in the United States. It is worth noting that the 1619 Project has received far less pushback on its materials about the 20th century and present day – areas that are more clearly within the scholarly competencies of the named consultants.

Thank you very much for that link!
Some disputed inaccuracies does not invalidate the idea or the project.
The 1619 Project is a joke, fake history, and just fucking wrong. But you're welcome to believe it as true, this is America, you can say or think or write whatever you want. Unless the hi-tech oligarchs censor you...
Except it isn't. Parts of it were inaccurate, yes, but that doesn't mean curriculum based on it has to be wrong. Also, why did you truncate the "verdicts" ?

For example:

a. Hannah-Jones’s argument nonetheless contains kernels of truth that complicate the historians’ assessment, without overturning it. Included among these are instances where Britain was involved in the emancipation of slaves during the course of the war. These events must also be balanced against the fact that American independence created new opportunities for the northern states to abolish slavery within their borders. In the end, slavery’s relationship with the American Revolution was fraught with complexities that cut across the political dimensions of both sides.

You left it off entirely for b.

The Verdict: Nikole Hannah-Jones has the clear upper hand here. Her call to evaluate Lincoln’s record through problematic racial policies such as colonization reflects greater historical nuance and closer attention to the evidentiary record, including new developments in Lincoln scholarship. The historians’ counterarguments reflect a combination of outdated evidence and the construction of apocryphal exonerative narratives such as the lullaby thesis around colonization.

There is nothing wrong with exploring all parts of our history, not just the sunshine and roses part.
No nuance needed. It's all about anti-white racism. If there were an honest attempt to bring more light on the subject, the role of Jews in the slave trade would be discussed. It isn't. Ergo, anti-white racist hatred. Period. Any white person who goes along with this shit is a fool, a coward, or both.

Goons are not allowed to attack Congress because somebody fed them
It was a protest. People are going to protest when an election is stolen.
@schmidlap thinks sleepy old white Joe got more votes from black Americans than Barack Obama overall, and all those Biden votes from black Americans came from a few heavily black counties in swing states, while the counties next door had the same voting patterns as the rest of the country. Hahaha, if they weren't ruining the country, they'd be funny.

As an example, Dr. Fauci's paying the Wuhan Lab for covid "gain of function" research bit him on the ass.
That's another lie. Fauci actually said “Senator Paul, with all due respect, you are entirely and completely incorrect, that the N.I.H. has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute.”
The Wuhan Lab documented that the funding came from NIH. Dr. Fauci paid the Wuhan Lab to do gain of function research, and it got out. Thank God it wasn't the deadliest virus they developed.
Point being, that we can't trust anything that the government says or does. You can drink their KoolAde, I'm not.
Funding for research did come from the N.I.H. but that funding wasn't for gain-of-function research. Nor had it been proven that was the origin of the virus. Senator Paul lied and Fauci called him on it.
Fauci is a liar. Rand is calling him a liar. The paper trail confirms that Fauci is lying. Do you support paying China to do "gain of function" research to make bat viruses more deadly? I don't.
True, that would be a lie if Fauci actually knew the figure was $826K, but I have no evidence of that either. And your question about support paying China to do "gain of function" research is based on your falsehood that we paid China for gain-of-function research. That's never been proven either.

But seeing as how you can't stop yourself from lying, I can't wholly state I expect anything different from you.
1. Yes there is evidence that Fauci paid China to do gain of function research. There are tons of credible sites.
There are a lot of unknowns, speculation and differences of opinion on these topics. But let’s start with what we do know: In 2014, the NIH awarded a grant to the U.S.-based EcoHealth Alliance to study the risk of the future emergence of coronaviruses from bats. In 2019, the project was renewed for another five years, but it was canceled in April 2020 — three months after the first case of the coronavirus was confirmed in the U.S.
EcoHealth ultimately received $3.7 million over six years from the NIH and distributed nearly $600,000 of that total to China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology, a collaborator on the project, pre-approved by NIH.
The grant cancellation came at a time when then-President Donald Trump and others questioned the U.S. funding to a lab in Wuhan, while exaggerating the amount of federal money involved.

3. My suspicion is that Dr Fauci's irresponsible research is what killed 600,000 Americans. Covid did not come directly from bats, it was enhanced via gain of function research. It will be proven.

The US National Institutes of Health (NIH) funded bat-coronavirus research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China to the tune of US$3.7 million, a recent article in the British newspaper Daily Mail revealed.

You've now posted 2 articles on this.... one stating the NIH gave the Wuhan $826K, the other stating the NIH gave the Wuhan lab $3.7 million.

Ever???

This is exactly the reason you have zero cred. You say abortion is murder... then you say abortion is not murder. You say you're not pro-choice... then you say you are pro-choice. Now you say the NIH gave the Wuhan lab $826K... then you say the NIH gave the Wuhan lab $3.7 million.

Clearly you can't debate. You obfuscate. Maybe you know you are fighting the truth, so obfuscation is all you can do.
1. NIH funded gain of function research at the Wuhan Lab to make bat viruses more deadly, the funding came from several US agencies, thru intermediaries, to cover their asses. So don't whine about the amounts and from whom.
2. The virus got out and killed 600,000 Americans, as well as hurt the US economy, and President Trump's term
4. In the US is abortion murder, y/n? So stop your stupid grade school arguments or you lose the debate, and that's all I'll put in future replies.
LOL

You literally posted two different articles that contradicted each other but you project I'm the one obfuscating.
icon_rolleyes.gif

"NIH funded gain of function research at the Wuhan Lab to make bat viruses more deadly"

Scientists haven't ruled out the possibility that the coronavirus leaked from a lab.

2. Your post is contradictory, my post stands as correct. 1) NIH funded gain of function research, and 2) there is a possibility that the (deadlier) virus leaked from the lab.
3. My claims, as supported by Sen Rand Paul as well as many scientists are valid. The US paid for gain of function research, the virus then escaped from the Wuhan Lab.
4. You can't obfuscate when the truth is staring you in the face. All you have are lies and deflection.

Like I said, I have all day to keep re-posting the truth and disproving your childish unsubstantiated obfuscations.

You're still lying (surprise, surprise). Your point was refuted by your own links.

Again, your own links didn't say that. Your own links state that hasn't been confirmed.

1. Your Lie#1, my point was refuted by my own links. Here is a link proving my point, NIH funded GOF research:
"Dr. Anthony Fauci knew about U.S. funding for the gain of function research occurring at the Wuhan lab in China but downplayed its role in the COVID-19 pandemic, new emails show. Fauci recently denied that specific research was used by the overseas Virology Institute or funded by him.
In emails acquired by Buzzfeed News, Fauci conversed with NIAID Principal Deputy Director Hugh Auchincloss in a conversation labeled “IMPORTANT” about an article detailing the gain of function research occurring in Wuhan through the Wuhan Virology Institute."

Your unsubstantiated lies are obvious, as well as childish. Thanks for playing kid.
The voluntary moratorium on gain-of-function research related to the transmissibility of highly pathogenic H5N1 influenza virus should continue, pending the resolution of critical policy questions concerning the rationale for performing such experiments and how best to report their results.
... the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, a component of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, strongly supports the continuation of this moratorium pending the resolution of critical policy issues related to the rationale for performing and reporting such experiments.

"1. Your Lie#1, my point was refuted by my own links. Here is a link proving my point, NIH funded GOF research:"

Your lie was claiming the NIH paid the Wuhan lab to conduct gain-of-function research and every link you posted stated there was uncertainty if the Wuhan lab did that. So exactly how brain-damaged are you to claim the NIH paid for something which isn't even confirmed to exist??
2. Your claiming "uncertainty" is way overblown. The link said LIKELY, meaning probably. Just because something isn't confirmed does not mean its false, duh.
3. Its your turn to prove that Covid-19 came from the Wuhan "wet market". If it wasn't engineered in the Wuhan Lab, as paid for by Fauci, then it must have occurred naturally. Please prove that with credible and current links, not the old links from the deep state's cover story. I have current links saying the opposite, duh.
LOL

I never said Swine Flu is covid. Who knows what I said that triggered that misfiring in your head?

And "likely" is still not certainly, which you continue to claim despite every link you've posted showing you're wrong.
If Covid-19 most LIKELY was engineered in the Wuhan Lab, that Trumps the UNLIKELY event that it came from the Wuhan wet market, duh.
It trumps nothing. You're literally claiming it was engineered via gain-of-function research when even your own links disagree with you.
There is no disagreement. Read every word. There is no uncertainty in this article. You're welcome.
While speaking to co-host Bill Hemmer, Paul elaborated on his allegation and claimed that Dr. Shi Zhengli, the Wuhan-based ‘bat woman’ virologist who researched coronavirus variants in animals, wrote a paper that MIT scientists surmised was referencing gain-of-function research (making pathogens deadlier or more easily transmissible).

Paul claims that the paper acknowledged that their funding came from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID), a subset of the NIH where Dr. Fauci is the director.

Paul added that he has looked at the grant application for the Wuhan lab research, which he says also references gain-of-function research, based on the analysis of a Rutgers cellular biologist.
LOLOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck.

Nothing in that article states covid was the result of gain-of-function research. The claim in that article is Rand Paul accusing the NIH if funding gain-of-function research ... Fauci denying funding was for gain-of-function research ... and then Paul accusing Fauci of lying.

"Paul added that he has looked at the grant application for the Wuhan lab research, which he says also references gain-of-function research, based on the analysis of a Rutgers cellular biologist."
LOL

...that does say coronavirus virus was the result of gain-of-function research. Even worse for you, read your own fucking link...

1. Agreed that covid-19 was the result of gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Lab
2. Rand Paul can't prove the virus came from the lab, so what? That's why we need a thorough investigation
3. The virus did NOT come from the "wet market" as the cover story claimed, the specific bats are only found 900 miles from Wuhan, so they had to be brought to the lab for GOF research.
LOLOLOL

Not even your own links agreed with you that covid was the result of gain-of-function research.
Read post 1351.
See how it is to read unproven posts. Rand Paul proved Fauci paid for GOF research at Wuhan.
You can prove it didn't come from Fauci's gain-of-function research? Didn't think so.
The one lying is you as evidenced by your own links which highlight the fact that it's not been proven that covid is the result of gain-of-function research. And I don't have to prove shit about Fauci. I'm not the one making false claims -- you are. You're the one claiming that covid is the result of gain-of-function research even though your own links don't say that.
I am not the one claiming where it came from. You are but you can't prove your claim. Your own links don't state what you are claiming. You should at least try to post a link to a verifiable source stating what you claim. And I have no doubt you would have if you could have. Obviously you can't because you are lying and you can't stop lying.

Shame on you.
Ok, we're back to childish arguments (shame shame shame) instead of debating facts with credible links.
1. My claim is that it is LIKELY to have been developed in the Wuhan Lab under Fauci's GOF research funding
3. If covid didn't come from the Wuhan Lab, where did it come from...and prove it. (you can't prove it)
LOLOL

Debate what with links? Again, your own links prove you wrong. There's nothing else I need to prove.
LOL

You've been claiming, without proof, that covid was caused by gain-of-function research -- but not a single link you posted made any such claim. They all said it's not known at this point.
You haven't proven where Covid-19 came from, so my "likely" answer (the Wuhan Lab via GOF research) is better than your non-answer.

"HARRIS: So we could have sent money-- through EcoHealth Alliance, money could have ended up in the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which might be doing gain-of-function research, and in fact, since they sent a general of the Communist Party army to take over the lab in February 2020. It’s not out of the realm of possibility they’re doing that. Because I do know that money is somewhat fungible, once you send money to institutes, that it bothers me a little bit that we would send money to an institute that might be doing gain-of-function research, especially China. Do we send any money to any sub-agencies or sub-grantees that could be sending money to Russia?"

That answer says it all. We sent money to Communist China to do research, and since that is so moronic, the guy asked, if we also fund Russia's germ warfare research. Perfect question.
I don't have to prove from where it started as I never claimed to know from where it started. To prove you wrong, all I had to show is it's not proven to have been the result from gain-of-function research, as you've been falsely claiming. Best part...? I used your own links to prove you wrong.
OK, here's my link, prove me wrong. If you can't I win.
Yes you do have to prove where covid started, that's WTF we're debating.
I'm saying "most likely" the Wuhan Lab as paid for by Fauci for GOF research.

@schmidlap thinks sleepy old white Joe got more votes from black Americans than Barack Obama overall, and all those Biden votes from black Americans came from a few heavily black counties in swing states, while the counties next door had the same voting patterns as the rest of the country. Hahaha, if they weren't ruining the country, they'd be funny.
You need to fantasize about what I think because most American voters opted to dump the Loser on his candyarse tushy, and that gets you in a snit.

uburban counties and smaller metropolitan areas strongly contributed to Biden’s victories in the key states of Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, as well as his competitive showing in Georgia...

The three northern battleground states of Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin—which flipped to Trump in 2016—again entered the Democratic fold in 2020. Here, even more than in the national analysis, the 2016 to 2020 suburban shifts to either greater Democratic or smaller Republican support were instrumental in Biden’s victory.
Suburban Americans fled from the Cry Baby Sore Loser even after he told them the President was going to take their windows away.

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 11.17.06 AM.png

"No windows, no nothing!"

Screen Shot 2021-06-29 at 8.02.13 AM.png

Sorry for joining this party late, but MY OPTION is not listed at the top. I am a Republican Trump supporter, and I condemn the violent activities of January 6th and those who perpetrated them.

The issue is not with support of mayhem, but rather what that particular episode means, in the big picture. And the answer is, "Not much." A couple hundred crazies took their anger and frustration to an inappropriately high level. So what? Democrats did pretty much the same thing all Summer long and received no criticism whatever from the Democrat hierarchy.

Faun Moron what do you think that lab was doing? Its main scientist is called the bat lady cause she does just that with any bat virus she can get her hands on and again Fauci laundered the money through a third party so he could claim he did not give to gain of function,

Ever???

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOLOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Read post 1351.

Shame on you.
LOLOL

LOL

now you lie no one at all has proven where covid 19 came from. However most are now leaning to it was made in he lab since they can NOT find any animal link to cause the jump from bat to animal to human.

Ever???

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOLOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Read post 1351.

Shame on you.
LOLOL

LOL

OK, here's my link, prove me wrong. If you can't I win.
Yes you do have to prove where covid started, that's WTF we're debating.
I'm saying "most likely" the Wuhan Lab as paid for by Fauci for GOF research.
With all that, he question was, "do we send any money to any sub-agencies or sub-grantees that could be sending money to Russia?"

And the answer was, "I don’t know the specific answer to that. I think we have in the past, and I don’t know whether we currently do or not."

Nothing in that link says covid is the result of gain-of-function research.

Nothing.

You're batshit insane as evidenced by you continued claims that covid did come from that despite EVERY link you've posted indicating we don't know if that's true or not. :cuckoo:

Add this link to your ever growing list.

Faun Moron what do you think that lab was doing? Its main scientist is called the bat lady cause she does just that with any bat virus she can get her hands on and again Fauci laundered the money through a third party so he could claim he did not give to gain of function,
Great, then you should be able to give your con buddy a reach-around and do what he cannot by posting a verifiable article stating uncategorically that covid is the result of gain-of-function research.....

:popcorn:

Ever???

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOLOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Read post 1351.

Shame on you.
LOLOL

LOL

now you lie no one at all has proven where covid 19 came from. However most are now leaning to it was made in he lab since they can NOT find any animal link to cause the jump from bat to animal to human.
"no one at all has proven where covid 19 came from."

LOL

That's what I've been saying all along yet you call me the liar even though it's @kzyr who's claiming covid IS the result of gain-of-function research.

You cons are fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

since a bat can't generate a virus that is man made, I think our choice is simple.

since a bat can't generate a virus that is man made, I think our choice is simple.
A pity you can't prove that.

Great, then you should be able to give your con buddy a reach-around and do what he cannot by posting a verifiable article stating uncategorically that covid is the result of gain-of-function research.....

He never claimed that he said as I said the evidence is pointing to that but we can not prove it because China is stonewalling, which is evidence by itself that that is what happened, why else would China stonewall?

He never claimed that he said as I said the evidence is pointing to that but we can not prove it because China is stonewalling, which is evidence by itself that that is what happened, why else would China stonewall?
Lying doesn't help you. Yes, he claimed covid was the result of gain-of-function research...

1. NIH funded gain of function research at the Wuhan Lab to make bat viruses more deadly, the funding came from several US agencies, thru intermediaries, to cover their asses.
Dr. Fauci paid the Wuhan Lab to do gain of function research, and it got out.

Lying doesn't help you. Yes, he claimed covid was the result of gain-of-function research...

1. NIH funded gain of function research at the Wuhan Lab to make bat viruses more deadly, the funding came from several US agencies, thru intermediaries, to cover their asses.

Because it is and the science is saying most likely that is in fact what happened Again the claim it jumped from bats to an unknown animal and then to humans is unproven and unlikely as no animal has been found. That leaves the lab which was KNOW to do Gain of Function on bats and viruses. the Virus is from a bat that is proven. Further it is proven that the lab in question had that specific virus at it. Further I have watched several television shows that specifically had paper work proving that the money Fauci gave to the third party was IN FACT used for gain of function in 2019 and possibly as early as 2015.

Because it is and the science is saying most likely that is in fact what happened Again the claim it jumped from bats to an unknown animal and then to humans is unproven and unlikely as no animal has been found. That leaves the lab which was KNOW to do Gain of Function on bats and viruses. the Virus is from a bat that is proven. Further it is proven that the lab in question had that specific virus at it. Further I have watched several television shows that specifically had paper work proving that the money Fauci gave to the third party was IN FACT used for gain of function in 2019 and possibly as early as 2015.
It's also unproven that it was the result of gain-of-function research, yet kyzr keeps claiming it was because of result of gain-of-function research.

I'll take this as evidence you can't help your fellow con out.

OK, Faun, I think we've beat this covid horse more than enough.
I believe it came from the Wuhan Lab as funded by Fauci, you can believe whatever the fuck you want.
Fauci killed 600,000 Americans.
1624990324036.png

Forum List

Back