Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
Mere 55.2% condemnation rate and slipping lower everyday
That’s not the 80%+ liberals were assured of when they crafted this “poll”
Time for a redo , retraction or cry of racism.

@schmidlap thinks sleepy old white Joe got more votes from black Americans than Barack Obama overall, and all those Biden votes from black Americans came from a few heavily black counties in swing states, while the counties next door had the same voting patterns as the rest of the country. Hahaha, if they weren't ruining the country, they'd be funny.
He obviously thinks you can campaign from you basement and still win an election.

Mere 55.2% condemnation rate and slipping lower everyday
That’s not the 80%+ liberals were assured of when they crafted this “poll”
Time for a redo , retraction or cry of racism.
Where the fuck did you learn math?
28/36 = 78% which is damn close to 80%. Its GOP "no" votes over total GOP votes

He obviously thinks you can campaign from you basement and still win an election.
Anyone who thinks that a presidential candidate campaigned from his basement and defeated an incumbent by 7 million votes is making a cogent comment concerning the incumbent.

No, he's not. His point about Biden's campaign is valid. Biden didn't campaign very much or very well.

Your answer was the logical fallacy of Proof by Ridicule and thus invalid.

Correll said:
Biden didn't campaign very much or very well.
Your observation that defeating the Cry Baby Sore Loser was relatively effortless is noted.

The inherent problem you encounter in your need to disparage the elected President is that your rants inevitably accrue to the detriment of the opponent he beat.

Correll said:
Biden didn't campaign very much or very well.
Your observation that defeating the Cry Baby Sore Loser was relatively effortless is noted.

The inherent problem you encounter in your need to disparage the elected President is that your rants inevitably accrue to the detriment of the opponent he beat.

The point that a lack of campaigning does not seem to lead to an all time record vote getting, is valid.

Your refusal to address it, indicates that you are afraid of that point for some reason.

Correll said:
The point that a lack of campaigning does not seem to lead to an all time record vote getting, is valid.

Your refusal to address it, indicates that you are afraid of that point for some reason.
If your point is that the President handily defeated the Cry Baby Sore Loser without resorting to hoopla, harangue, and raucous pep rallies, why should I dispute it?

Clearly, most Americans were predisposed to a return to normalcy

Not these Trump goons:

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 10.34.27 AM.png

Correll said:

If your point is that the President handily defeated the Cry Baby Sore Loser without resorting to hoopla, harangue, and raucous pep rallies, why should I dispute it?

Clearly, most Americans were predisposed to a return to normalcy

Not these Trump goons:

You point to the one small right leaning riot as though it is a condemnation of the Right,

while ignoring the HUNDREDS of left leaning riots of the last 4 years.

You are a very dishonest person.

1625055776273.png

1625055795319.png

1625055867325.png

Correll said:
You point to the one small right leaning riot as though it is a condemnation of the Right,

Your desperate attempt to divert the topic yet again, in the wake of your admission that the President's defeat of the Cry Baby Sore Loser was relatively effortless, speaks for itself.

If you do not wish to confront Trump's goon attack on Congress, there is nothing to prevent you from initiating threads that address whatever other matters are of more interest to you.

If you have any photos of rioters flailing "Biden" banners, that would be noteworthy.

Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 12.32.12 PM.png

Last edited:
Correll said:

Your desperate attempt to divert the topic yet again, in the wake of your admission that the President's defeat of the Cry Baby Sore Loser was relatively effortless, speaks for itself.

If you do not wish to confront Trump's goon attack on Congress, there is nothing to prevent you from initiating threads that address whatever other matters are of more interest to you.

I've addressed the 1/6 riot many time. My point was not to deny that it happened but to address your point.

You presented the 1/6 riot, by Trump supporters, as though it delegitimized Trump.

Yet, Trump's opponents have HUNDREDS of riots to their credit, over the last 4 years. If ONE riot is all it takes to be delegitimized, then what does HUNDREDS of riots do to a group?

ARe you classified as demons now? What are rules you are operating by?

Correll said:
I've addressed the 1/6 riot many time. My point was not to deny that it happened but to address your point.
The cogent point is that this thread addresses the Trump goons' attack on Congress. If you'd rather avoid it, avoid it.

Correll said:
You presented the 1/6 riot, by Trump supporters, as though it delegitimized Trump.
A certified national election officially delegitimized Trump, not his goons contempt for the democratic will.

Correll said:
Yet, Trump's opponents have HUNDREDS of riots to their credit, over the last 4 years.
I am aware of no riot flailing banners for any other political candidate wether attacking the U.S. Congress to prevent its carrying out its Constitutional duty or any other venue for any other pretext.

If you are aware of any, it certainly merits your initiating a thread concerning it.
Correll said:
I leave you to your demons. Please respect the topic.

Correll said:
The cogent point is that this thread addresses the Trump goons' attack on Congress. If you'd rather avoid it, avoid it.

Correll said:
A certified national election officially delegitimized Trump, not his goons contempt for the democratic will.

Correll said:
Yet, Trump's opponents have HUNDREDS of riots to their credit, over the last 4 years.
I am aware of no riot flailing banners for any other political candidate wether attacking the U.S. Congress to prevent its carrying out its Constitutional duty or any other venue for any other pretext.

If you are aware of any, it certainly merits your initiating a thread concerning it.
Correll said:
I leave you to your demons. Please respect the topic.

I'm completely willing to address and condemn the 1/6 riot.

You seem to be making excuses or minimizing the hundreds of lefty riots.

Did you think that the Left could use political violence for years, and it would have no blowback or effect how others operated?

You persist in your desperate attempt at diversion.

If you refuse to respect the topic, so be it.

I have never expressed support for any riots, and if you initiate a thread that is about any other politician's goons acting as Trump's did at the Capitol, I'll eagerly condemn them.

I have never expressed support for any riots, and if you initiate a thread that is about any other politician's goons acting as Trump's did at the Capitol, I'll eagerly condemn them.

Except, right there, you did it again.

YOu qualify your condemnation of riots, in order to EXCLUDE the lefty riots.

Watch what I do here.

I, correll, condemn rioting. It is a violent crime and should be treated accordingly.

Note the lack of weasel words like, "acting like someone else" or " at a certain place or time".

Clear, universal, consistent.

Can you do that? lol!!!

Watch what I do here.

I, correll, condemn rioting. It is a violent crime and should be treated accordingly.

Note the lack of weasel words like, "acting like someone else" or " at a certain place or time".

Can you do that? lol!!!
LOL

You poor, desperate thing. Insurrection Day was done for Donald Trump. The summer riots were not done for any Democrat.

Watch what I do here.

Can you do that? lol!!!
LOL

You poor, desperate thing. Insurrection Day was done for Donald Trump. The summer riots were not done for any Democrat.

Sure they were. For Democratic goals and ideas anyways.

Oh, I see what you did there. YOu tried qualifying it again, so that you could exclude your lefty riots, from the discussion.

Since I can't name a NAME, of a dem that the riots of for, they don't "count" in your view?

LOL!!!!

Thanks for demonstrating my point. AGAIN.

Watch what I do here.

Can you do that? lol!!!
It appears that you are unable to cite a single other instance of goons rioting in support of any other political cult figure.

If you were able to conjure up any other such repulsive event, aimed at the U.S. Congress or any venue less vital to democracy, I would heartily condemn it.

I'll watch for you to initiate a thread that addresses your topic, and presents credible evidence of comparable barbarity in the name of any other politician.

Watch what I do here.

Can you do that? lol!!!
LOL

Sure they were. For Democratic goals and ideas anyways.

Oh, I see what you did there. YOu tried qualifying it again, so that you could exclude your lefty riots, from the discussion.

Since I can't name a NAME, of a dem that the riots of for, they don't "count" in your view?

LOL!!!!

Thanks for demonstrating my point. AGAIN.
LOL

Your welcome, your point is you're an idiot. They are not equal, one was for Trump. The other was not for any politician or political party..

You are upset because so many Trump goons were identified, apprehended, and are being prosecuted.

Please try to endure justice.
Grannies are being arrested and prosecuted, Skinflap, for being let into the Capitol and spending
a few minutes there. This is a farce and cheapens the term justice.

No wonder you celebrate what's going on, being a dumb fuck and all.

Forum List

Back