Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters

You called for antifa, BLM and leftist looters, rioters causing violence and starting fires to be arrested. Sure you did, liar
Looters, rioters, causing violence and starting fires are arrested, as they should be. Who is advocating otherwise?
No one. It's a fake argument used by magaturds to shame their opposition. They call it 'virtue signalling'.

You're a liar, you never called for arresting leftist looters or rioters and virtually none were arrested and of those arrested many more were never charged.

You two clearly supported the leftist insurrectionists. You're fascists and racists

I just reject your desire to focus solely on it, and pretend that all the other riots don't count, for whatever bullshit reason.
When the Trump goon riot is the topic, I don't attempt to divert it to other matters.

You have cited no other instances of a cultish devotion to any other politician resulting in an attack upon democracy comparable to the January 6 attack by Trump goons upon Congress.

Honestly confronting that heinous event in no way exonerates any or all who perpetrate unrelated crimes.

“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday's attack on Congress by mob rioters. He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding. These facts require immediate action by President Trump."
Kevin McCarthy (R), Minority Leader, said on the House floor

MeCarthy's stating the obvious in no way suggests that all other criminals should be excused.

When you start pontificating on how bad the 1/6 riot is, you invite comparison to the hundreds of other riots of the last 4 years.

That you deny that, and invent reasons to exclude from consideration riots that make your side look bad, is dishonestly and cowardice on your part.

My position is clear. Riots are bad and should be dealt with as violent crimes. The rioters should be arrested and charged with due process. ALL OF THEM, equally.

You are the one playing games, not me.

Kevin McCarthy, for reasons only he knows, said this also.
“Let's be clear, Joe Biden will be sworn in as president of the United States in one week because he won the election,” he said.

That is not at all clear at this moment. He also said this:
The top House Republican also took members of his own party to task for baselessly speculating that the mob was driven by antifa or other leftist agitators rather than grapple with the reality that it was Trump supporters who laid siege to the Capitol and killed at least one police officer.

“Some say the riots were caused by antifa. There is absolutely no evidence of that,” McCarthy said. “Conservatives should be the first to say so.”

McCarthy is hurriedly trying to get toothpaste back into the tube with his unequivocal comments.
Only he knows why. Why is he stating with zero evidence that MAGA supporters, with no history
of violence of this sort, suddenly broke out crowbars, bear repellent, flag poles and other weapons
to use at the capitol on January 6th.

Anyone familiar with Antifa knows where we've seen this sort of violence and anger before.
If the FBI weren't under the management of absolute crooks in the Biden era we might have some
answers.

Last edited:
Mere 55.2% condemnation rate and slipping lower everyday
That’s not the 80%+ liberals were assured of when they crafted this “poll”
Time for a redo , retraction or cry of racism.
Where the fuck did you learn math?
28/36 = 78% which is damn close to 80%. Its GOP "no" votes over total GOP votes
34.8% other and now 10.2% support. That leaves 55% who condemn. Learn how to add before you go on a rant

When you start pontificating on how bad the 1/6 riot is, you invite comparison to the hundreds of other riots of the last 4 years.
Your blaming me for your compulsion to contrive diversions is silly. Most folks are fully capable of confronting Trump's goons unprecedented attack upon Congress without evidencing the need to change the subject.

You obviously cannot cite a cult of any other other politician in America acting that way.

Kevin McCarthy, for reasons only he knows, said this also.
“Let's be clear, Joe Biden will be sworn in as president of the United States in one week because he won the election,” he said.

That is not at all clear at this moment. He also said this:
The top House Republican also took members of his own party to task for baselessly speculating that the mob was driven by antifa or other leftist agitators rather than grapple with the reality that it was Trump supporters who laid siege to the Capitol and killed at least one police officer.

“Some say the riots were caused by antifa. There is absolutely no evidence of that,” McCarthy said. “Conservatives should be the first to say so.”

McCarthy is hurriedly trying to get toothpaste back into the tube with his unequivocal comments.
Only he knows why. Why is he stating with zero evidence that MAGA supporters, with no history
of violence of this sort, suddenly broke out crowbars, bear repellent, flag poles and other weapons
to use at the capitol on January 6th.

Anyone familiar with Antifa knows where we've seen this sort of violence and anger before.
If the FBI weren't under the management of absolute crooks in the Biden era we might have some
answers.

not to mention at this point we have at least one antifa member admitting to having infiltrated the crowd under false pretenses and on tape agitating the crowd.

Your blaming me for your compulsion to contrive diversions is silly. Most folks are fully capable of confronting Trump's goons unprecedented attack upon Congress without evidencing the need to change the subject.

You obviously cannot cite a cult of any other other politician in America acting that way.

When you use words like "unprecedented" or qualifying it, by focusing narrowly on certain aspects of it, like location,

you invite comparisons and questions.

You're a liar, you never called for arresting leftist looters or rioters and virtually none were arrested and of those arrested many more were never charged.

You two clearly supported the leftist insurrectionists. You're fascists and racists
"virtually none were arrested"

LOL

Yet again, Kaz can't stop kazzing.

NEW YORK (AP) — Black Lives Matter protests, 2020: Overwhelming force from law enforcement in dozens of cities. Chemical dispersants. Rubber bullets and hand-to-hand combat with largely peaceful crowds and some unruly vandals and looters. More than 14,000 arrests.

LOL

NEW YORK (AP) — Black Lives Matter protests, 2020: Overwhelming force from law enforcement in dozens of cities. Chemical dispersants. Rubber bullets and hand-to-hand combat with largely peaceful crowds and some unruly vandals and looters. More than 14,000 arrests.

Out of how many criminals and rioters? how many are being prosecuted?

LOL

Yep, I pointed that out too. Faun ignored that because he's a liar. What would we expect anyway from someone who writes like an eight year old. It's getting tired, which is why I keep leaving him on ignore longer and longer

LOL

Don't know. That's for you to figure out.

LOL

Yep, I pointed that out too. Faun ignored that because he's a liar. What would we expect anyway from someone who writes like an eight year old. It's getting tired, which is why I keep leaving him on ignore longer and longer
LOLOL

Some 14,000 arrested. The forum kazzer falsely claims, "virtually none were arrested"

LOL

Yeah, a number with no context has no meaning. YOu might just as well shout the number FIVE, and pretend it's an argument.

LOL

LOLOL

Some 14,000 arrested. The forum kazzer falsely claims, "virtually none were arrested"

Again, you were too stupid to read the full quote. The end was how many were charged. They weren't "arrested" for real when they were taken in and released.

So? How many of the 14,000 actually ever spent a day in court? Do you know, kazzer?

LOL

Don't know. That's for you to figure out.

No, it's not. I see lot of rioters, rioting while the cops are ordered to stand down. I can see that many of them are not being arrested or even scared off, so your pretense that "overwhelming force" was used, is clearly the kind of lie only a retard would try to pass off.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

LOL

Yeah, a number with no context has no meaning. YOu might just as well shout the number FIVE, and pretend it's an argument.

Yep. Clearly by "arrested" we meant taken in and actually booked and faced charges. Rounding them up and letting them go isn't actually being "arrested"

LOL

LOLOL

Again, you were too stupid to read the full quote. The end was how many were charged. They weren't "arrested" for real when they were taken in and released.

So? How many of the 14,000 actually ever spent a day in court? Do you know, kazzer?
LOLOL

Your words, kazzer ... "virtually none were arrested"

Tell me again how 14,000 is "virtually none"

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Your words, kazzer ... "virtually none were arrested"

Tell me again how 14,000 is "virtually none"

:abgg2q.jpg:

You didn't read the question. You're too busy being an eight year old.

We both know how this is going to end up. Your new record for shortest time off ignore. At some point I'm just going to leave you there

Forum List

Back